+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basic_instinct said:
I'm bit confuse in this bold letter that you said. Can you please put here your timeline of your work experience?
the OP must've done a typo. i think he meant from aug 2010 to sept 2012. i am also waiting for this response.

@ all

can anyone please tell me which documents are required to show proof of employment ? kindly tell me the complete list. thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ all

kindly tell me how time it will take from submitting the documents through online family support stream to land in canada ?

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Singapore Police Clearance, NBI Certification , addtl Fam info for Daughter who turned 18, personal history from 18y,o for applicant, spouse and daughter
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
AOR from CIO Sep 4,2013, AOR -SGVO Sept 30,2013
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
Manitoba123 said:
@ all

kindly tell me how time it will take from submitting the documents through online family support stream to land in canada ?
Hi I am also quite a new Member, I have submitted my online application last OCtober 9, 2012, MPNP acknowledged the receipt of my application OCtober 10, 2012, and has emailed my relatives immediately to ask for the Settlement Plan part 2 giving 30 days to furnish, and was successfully uploaded the SP2 and supporting documents 23 OCtober, MPNP acknowledged the receipt of sp2 plus documents 29 October, 2012, after that no more news yet.

iceboyz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Hi. I am applying under Family Stream. When should I submit Settlement Plan 2 signed by my close relative?

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi iceboyz!
MPNP will send an email and instruction to your sponsor regarding settlement plan 2.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nantzlei said:
Hi iceboyz!
MPNP will send an email and instruction to your sponsor regarding settlement plan 2.

kindly tell me regarding settlement part 1 and 2. is this required in family stream (online) and will they give us a short period of time to fill these up and send back ? can we fill these before creating our account because I don't want to waste my time or filling these quickly if they give only 1 week to fill these and return back.

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Singapore Police Clearance, NBI Certification , addtl Fam info for Daughter who turned 18, personal history from 18y,o for applicant, spouse and daughter
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
polay_ph said:
Hi All,

I just received an email from MPNP saying I was ineligible to apply for the program as I did not show proof that I had atleast 2years full time work. I uploaded my employment contract dated August 2012 together with my UAE residence visa stating the same company as my sponsor until September 2012. I don't understand why I would be ineligible when this all proves otherwise. The letter said I can re-apply online but I don't think there is a need to re-apply when I have documents as proof submitted to them back in June. I sent them an email to explain this all and is planning to resend copies of the documents early tomorrow as it is already 2am here in the UAE and I unfortunately do not have soft copies of my docs in my laptop to send to them.

Anyone thinks I still have a shot? Or does this mean I have to do the whole process all over again?

Thanks,
P
Hi,

Do you have a straight two years solid experience on your chosen job athe point you have submitted your application? That is the minimum requirement, even if you have a few years job experience, you shld have at least two years experience on your chosen Job

nantzlei

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
COE and Bank History : December 05, 2012
Nomination.....
December 17, 2012
AOR Received.
March 01, 2013
File Transfer...
March 1, 2013
Med's Request
April 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 08, 2013
Passport Req..
August 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi Manitoba123,
It depends on you if you want to fill up the settlement plan part 1,provided it is attach during your online submission. With regards to settlement plan part 2, your sponsor is the one responsible in sending this to MPNP. Wait first for the instruction from MPNP.
Hope that helps.

basic_instinct

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
Four Angels said:
Hi,

Do you have a straight two years solid experience on your chosen job athe point you have submitted your application? That is the minimum requirement, even if you have a few years job experience, you shld have at least two years experience on your chosen Job
@ Four Angels
Where is the link that you should have 2 years work experience in your chosen job? I only see that the required is 2 work experience and not the 2 years work experience on chosen job. Correct if I'm wrong. Thanks

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Four Angels said:
Hi,

Hi Four angels,
thanks for your response. Yes I have been employed for 4years in the same company up until September of this year. No matter, I just have received another email from mpnp saying i can just re-apply as they will not consider documents sent to them after file has been closed. I should have been informed then that they needed more documents so atleast I was able to send it before they even close the application.

Anyhow, I am currently filling up the online application once again and is hoping to submit them before the end of this month. I'm hoping this time it will not take 5months again before getting a response from them. Seeing that the backlogs must have been finished by then. Goodluck to us all!

Regards,
Paula

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!
I have a Bachelor’s degree and professional certification (CPA), do I need to indicate High School/Secondary Education?
Thanks in advance for the inputs.

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
basic_instinct said:
I'm bit confuse in this bold letter that you said. Can you please put here your timeline of your work experience?
Sorry, this meant AUgust 2008 up until September 2012...same company...4 solid years....anyhow, they said that the documents sent did not indicate start date and current status of employment.

I am leaving all this behind and starting fresh hoping this time it will be faster than the last one i did. thanks all.keep in touch. kindly update my timeline to deemed ineligible and was told to re-apply. will get fresh bank certificates soon then all is good to go again. i hope.

iceboyz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Hi again. I am applying under Family Stream.

Does a close relative have to only sign or sign and notarize in Manitoba some documents (for example Settlement Plan 2 )?????

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
twix96 said:
Hi Peeps, Pls join me here so we can track our online application... pls post your timeline as well... thanks...

APPLICATION DATE: August 26, 2011
AOR : August 27, 2011
Req for other docs : October 07, 2011

Thanks,
twix96

Hi Twix,

Musta na , Landed ka na ba? Saan sa Mb ka nag apply?
I just started mine Oct 9,2012

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
basic_instinct said:
@ Four Angels
Where is the link that you should have 2 years work experience in your chosen job? I only see that the required is 2 work experience and not the 2 years work experience on chosen job. Correct if I'm wrong. Thanks
Hi Basic instinct,

Thanks for prompting me, yes, it is 2 years full time experience in the last five years. I have just quoted , "in the chosen job coz it might add up to the weight"...

3. Work Experience
You have at least two years of full-time work experience in the past five years.

Having recent employment helps ensure that you have the skills and experience that are in demand in Manitoba, helping you find a job in your intended occupation and increasing your potential for long-term career success.