13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi Phoem,

After I got my nomination, I did not submit my papers to CIO right away. You have a 6-month deadline to submit you PR visa application to CIO. I sent my application on March 23 and it reached CIO on March 29. My credit card was charged on April 17 and I got my AOR from CIO on April 24. It says on the letter that the file will be sent to a visa office for further processing. On July 4, 2012 I received my AOR from Manila VO.

While waiting for your LOA, you can start preparing the documents to be submitted to CIO. The LOA will not give a check list of documents but a link from the CIC website regarding how to apply and what documents are needed. Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Thanks a lot Carl Zeiss. I'll check the site for more info. :)

carl zeiss said:
Hi Phoem,

After I got my nomination, I did not submit my papers to CIO right away. You have a 6-month deadline to submit you PR visa application to CIO. I sent my application on March 23 and it reached CIO on March 29. My credit card was charged on April 17 and I got my AOR from CIO on April 24. It says on the letter that the file will be sent to a visa office for further processing. On July 4, 2012 I received my AOR from Manila VO.

While waiting for your LOA, you can start preparing the documents to be submitted to CIO. The LOA will not give a check list of documents but a link from the CIC website regarding how to apply and what documents are needed. Here is the link:

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hi Carl... When filling up the form (General Application Form for Canada), do you also have to put your Middle Name? The Family name(s) and Given name(s) are being asked (exactly what is written in the passport) but there is no box for the Middle Name. How did you go about it?

Thanks!

Phoem said:
Thanks a lot Carl Zeiss. I'll check the site for more info. :)

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
twix96 said:
Hi, please open this website .. http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/ - i think they will accept your application. there are some applicants who are successful but no relatives in Manitoba...
hi Twix96 i want to apply for MPNP but in d same dilema of no relative in manitoba can i stil go ahead and apply without a relative to sponsor me, is it posible under which category wil i submit my application. U can PM me if u canot post here.tanx
kayb

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Phoem said:
Hi Carl... When filling up the form (General Application Form for Canada), do you also have to put your Middle Name? The Family name(s) and Given name(s) are being asked (exactly what is written in the passport) but there is no box for the Middle Name. How did you go about it?

Thanks!
Hi Phoem. This is how I did mine. If my name is Carl Wilson Zeiss, Wilson being my middle name -
Given Name: Carl Wilson
Family Name: Zeiss

Good luck!

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

After more than 6 months of waiting after the temp file number and after sending the required docs,

Look what they replied when I inquired.

"Status updates are not provided for any applications due to our limited resources. Once the decision is made you will be notified by regular mail"

I applied in 2010 dec and still waiting for my LOA

:mad:

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi All,

I am starting a new thread for all of the Pakistani applicants who submitted their files at CIO, Nova Scotia in 2012 after getting LOA.

I'll appreciate if you all join that Forum & share your timelines.

Here is its link :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-pnp-applicants-submitted-file-cio-in-2012-t110970.0.html

Thanks

whiskas

Jun 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

If possible anyone can help me to answer my query.

Am applying for general stream but unfortunately I have one family friend in Manitoba,

She just receive her PR Status. Her mom will support our documents.

Is it possible that she can also sign on our MAS.

looking forward to any response.
cHeErs...

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi Phoem. This is how I did mine. If my name is Carl Wilson Zeiss, Wilson being my middle name -
Given Name: Carl Wilson
Family Name: Zeiss

Good luck!
Ah, OK. Thanks! :D

SATNAM G

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
12-07-2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Hi I have made my mind to put an application in MPNP , rest is available online da only thing which I need to ask is do we have only one stream experience when we apply or it cud be more than one stream exp. (2yrs exp. in last 5 yrs).

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi everyone,

does anyone know if mpnp is having a delay on the processing of online applications? I have spoken to my uncle the other and he said they have not heard anything from MPNP yet, since I sent them my file number. They should've received the email regarding SP2 in a matter of days after submission. Should I be worried? It's been over 2weeks already...I'll ask my uncle to check his mail as well as spam folder. Thanks guys

polay

rose0206

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
June 13, 2012
Hi Polay,
My brother is also experiencing the same. He sent his online application last June 28 but until now my sister,who is his sponsor,is not yet receiving settlement plan part2, we are also a little bit worried about this. Hope everything is ok, that they are just delayed.

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Hi Rose,

Yes, I gather they are really busy, my uncle even said he has spoken to someone from MPNP office and they said there is going to be a backlog by end of June and applications for FSW has been frozen until January 2013 to give them time to finish the huge backlog. I am hoping they send through the SP2 to our sponsors soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Be in touch rose. ;)

rose0206

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
June 13, 2012
Yes Polay let's continue praying.

Phoem

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hi Polay... That is strange. I submitted my application online and just hours after I received the AOR, my sponsor received an e-mail from MPNP to fill-up the SP2, which my sponsor did and submitted it by mail to MPNP five days later. I am just one week ahead of you.

polay_ph said:
Hi Rose,

Yes, I gather they are really busy, my uncle even said he has spoken to someone from MPNP office and they said there is going to be a backlog by end of June and applications for FSW has been frozen until January 2013 to give them time to finish the huge backlog. I am hoping they send through the SP2 to our sponsors soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Be in touch rose. ;)