+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

bechay24

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jie22 said:
Only our sponsor was interviewed. My husband's previous jobs were his intended occupations. We are going there as a family - family of 5. We are really hoping our LOA is on our way. Hope you and our batch mates will have the sponsors interviewed already. God bless! :)
hi, jie22.

Just some clarifications --how many intended occupations your husband has written in your application? Is your husband the principal applicant?

My brother is also planning to submit his application, and he still can't decide what to write in his intended occupation since he has held different occupations in several companies and in each occupation, he has more than five years experience. However, in his current occupation, he has more than one year of experience. That is his dilemma right now.

Anybody in this forum who can share some insights or similar experience. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bechay24 said:
hi, jie22.

Just some clarifications --how many intended occupations your husband has written in your application? Is your husband the principal applicant?

My brother is also planning to submit his application, and he still can't decide what to write in his intended occupation since he has held different occupations in several companies and in each occupation, he has more than five years experience. However, in his current occupation, he has more than one year of experience. That is his dilemma right now.

Anybody in this forum who can share some insights or similar experience. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes, my husband is the principal applicant. All of the positions he held were on his list of intended occupation, including the recent one.

dose24

Jul 19, 2010
melbeltran said:
Hi Tdteuphoria, Balotpenoy, Jahnilhen & foradlai... :) from where are you po?

My cousin received their MR last Dec 21 (letter dated Dec 3). We're from Bacoor Cavite.
It took 3 weeks before the letter was transferred from Makati post office to our post office in Bacoor.
Akala nila yung delay dahil kartero.

Baka nasa Makati post office na yung mga MR nyo, kung pwede lang sana na mag claim deretso dun ng letter para hawak nyo na :)

3 blocks away lang address ko sa Makati post office. but still no MR's. hope next week meron na..

bechay24

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jie22 said:
Yes, my husband is the principal applicant. All of the positions he held were on his list of intended occupation, including the recent one.

Thanks for sharing. In that case, he just get the total number of years he worked for all of his occupations, am I right?

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
jie22 said:
Only our sponsor was interviewed. My husband's previous jobs were his intended occupations. We are going there as a family - family of 5. We are really hoping our LOA is on our way. Hope you and our batch mates will have the sponsors interviewed already. God bless! :)
thanks jie!
you are kind..exactly what is the date of your submission of complete package to mpnp manitoba? thank you!

jahnilhen

Jun 20, 2010
imus,cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/06/10
AOR Received.
18/07/10
Med's Request
25/01/11
melbeltran said:
Hi Jahnilhen, yup ikaw yung taga medicion right? Kinausap na rin namin yung post man assigned sa area namin,
na abangan na yung letter na manggaling ng embassy. Sana nga ipadala na ng Makati post office sa local post office... :D
melbeltran
yup.....Medicion :-[ still weyting p-3rd week n ng JANUARY :'( :'(

tdtEUPHORIA

Star Member
Dec 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010.
Doc's Request.
APRIL 30, 2010
Nomination.....
JUNE 4, 2010
AOR Received.
JUNE 29,2010
File Transfer...
JULY 19, 2010
Med's Request
FEBRUARY 7, 2011
Med's Done....
FEBRUARY 11, 2011
Passport Req..
MARCH 22, 2011
melbeltran,

I am from Capas, Tarlac, and had already befriended our postman out of frequent inquiries, hoping he would deliver our much awaited MRs. Surprisingly, no movement of whatsoever, it seems, January has been a very quite month. I am still optimistic that somehow, CEM is actively doing their best to help us ease this confusion and desperation so to speak. I cant help but vent sometimes, lol",

Dose24,

Mam/Sir, IF its not to much to ask, since you are living near Makati Post Office, giving us an update regarding MR issuances in that office will be highly appreciated. Lets help each other to somehow ease this waiting game.

Thank you everyone for making this forum the best reference available online.

tdtEUPHORIA

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bechay24 said:
Thanks for sharing. In that case, he just get the total number of years he worked for all of his occupations, am I right?
Yup, you're right. :)

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
violetdash said:
thanks jie!
you are kind..exactly what is the date of your submission of complete package to mpnp manitoba? thank you!
I don't really remember the exact date, but it was last week of June last year..how about you? were your sponsors interviewed already?

violetdash

Dec 28, 2010
jie22 said:
I don't really remember the exact date, but it was last week of June last year..how about you? were your sponsors interviewed already?
not yet..still praying and hoping..how about your LOA?
where are you from the phil?

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jie22 said:
Hi jie22
we applied on same month....so plz keep in touch with me...we can help each other...My sponser was interviewed in dec n i am also waiting 4 LOA...plz keep in touch...where u from?

jennieangel

Sep 30, 2010
hi guys...

help... i already submit the papers and they reviewed then sent it back to me for my documents are lacking... i dont know whats lacking... i send everything... :(

now i have to start all over again and submit it back... whats the missing about?

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshine11 said:
Hi jie22
we applied on same month....so plz keep in touch with me...we can help each other...My sponser was interviewed in dec n i am also waiting 4 LOA...plz keep in touch...where u from?
I'm from the Philippines. How about you?

bechay24

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshine11 said:
Hi jie22
Hi, sunshine & jie.

We are batchmates - applied in June & sponsor got interviewed in December.

Happy waiting to all of us.

Im from the Philippines.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bechay24 said:
Hi, sunshine & jie.

We are batchmates - applied in June & sponsor got interviewed in December.

Happy waiting to all of us.

Im from the Philippines.
Hi bechay24 n jie
I am from India. bechay which stream u applied...I think all have 2 keep in tough with each other..this way we can help each other n update as well
thanks

Sunshine