AOR Received.
may 2013
Interview........
august 2014
do mpnp guys interview the applicant too?or just the sponser

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi 5jabi it's depends on case officer... Sometimes mpnp interview the sponsor only nd sometimes both.but I think when case officer have any doubt then mpnp call the applicant. Such as if applicant had applied in his past for Canada immigration under any other program, or if applicant have any other connection in Canada outside Manitoba ...

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
5jabi said:
do mpnp guys interview the applicant too?or just the sponser
Mpnp website mentiond , a relative can sponsor one applicant , is that mean one family can sponsor one person or one person can sponsor. , for example me and my wife can sponsor one person or two and secondly when we get the nomination can we sponsor next person or we have to wait till they arrived in canad. Thanks

caesarea

May 18, 2013
Hello everyone!

Sorry for posting to multiple threads - I have already started my online application. I have some questions and I really need some help please...

here are my questions:

- what is the language of instruction

- years of secondary education - is this just high school years or do we count years from primary/elementary?

- applicant included in the application - without spouse, do I still need to include his docs in the application?

- how would you write your education details if I transferred schools? for example 1st-2nd year HS you're in school # 1, then 3rd-4th year you're in school # 2? should i enumerate the schools ive been into?

- 10 years employment history po ba talaga? Cause this is what is in the form (from my understanding). I thought its only 5 years as stated in the MPNP site :

Submit documents demonstrating work history for the past five years or since age 18. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less.)

- which part of the application process is the police clearance needed?

I hope I will get a response soon. I am getting desperate. Thank you.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
caesarea said:
Hello everyone!

Sorry for posting to multiple threads - I have already started my online application. I have some questions and I really need some help please...

here are my questions:

- what is the language of instruction
If your language of instruction from primary school to college is English then language of instruction should be english.

- years of secondary education - is this just high school years or do we count years from primary/elementary?
you should count the primary - should be 10 years or more..

- applicant included in the application - without spouse, do I still need to include his docs in the application?
if you are not including your spouse in the application no need to include your spouse docs.

- how would you write your education details if I transferred schools? for example 1st-2nd year HS you're in school # 1, then 3rd-4th year you're in school # 2? should i enumerate the schools ive been into?
-you only need the last year (4th year) as you need only to provide diploma from high school where you have graduated and the form 137.

- 10 years employment history po ba talaga? Cause this is what is in the form (from my understanding). I thought its only 5 years as stated in the MPNP site :
10 years, if you have less than 6 months of work experience then no need to declare less than 6 months.

Submit documents demonstrating work history for the past five years or since age 18. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less.)

- which part of the application process is the police clearance needed?
once your application in mpnp online is approved and you will apply for federal. (cic) for visa then the police clearance are required. as for mpnp stage.. dont worry yet of the police clearance.

I hope I will get a response soon. I am getting desperate. Thank you.
Hope that helps!

fogus-bogus

jermie

May 26, 2013
Hi,

I'm new here on this forum. May I ask your assistance/input regarding my MPNP application.

I submitted the docs sometime in January 2013 via Mail. My sponsor is my cousin (motherside).

I haven't received AOR. In May 20, 2013 It was stated in the letter that:

"You did not demonstrate proof of connection to Manitoba as outlined in eligibility criteria. Specifically, you did not provide sufficient documents to prove your relationship to Manitoba relative; missing birth certificate showing parents name.

My question is, do we need to submit RFR (Request for Review) or we need to apply again?

Thanks in advance! gbu

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
jermie said:
Hi,

I'm new here on this forum. May I ask your assistance/input regarding my MPNP application.

I submitted the docs sometime in January 2013 via Mail. My sponsor is my cousin (motherside).

I haven't received AOR. In May 20, 2013 It was stated in the letter that:

"You did not demonstrate proof of connection to Manitoba as outlined in eligibility criteria. Specifically, you did not provide sufficient documents to prove your relationship to Manitoba relative; missing birth certificate showing parents name.

My question is, do we need to submit RFR (Request for Review) or we need to apply again?

Thanks in advance! gbu
Hi jermie,

May I ask if you had attached the birth cert of your Mother and the birth cert of your cousin's Mother? showing that you are both related to each other as cousins?

From other forums it is advised that it is better to re-apply using the online MPNP.

We may wait for some other suggestion though..

naik13

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello All,

Finally after long long time of wait period, Have something to share with you guys

MPNP GS- Application date: 12 July 2102.
AOR and additional documnet requested with file #: 11 Feb 2013(Letter dated Feb 6 2013)
Submitted all doc: 22nd Feb 2013.
Recevied an email asking current work reference letter: 29th April 2013.
Submitted through email: April 30 2013.
Received confirmation : May 1 2013.
Sponsor Interview: May 1 2013.
LOA received : 28th May 2013(dated: 16th May 2013)

Now getting ready to CIC hopefully another long wait time there... :(

wgz808

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
Personal History
Nomination.....
Oct. 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 6, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my application
File Transfer...
April 11,2014
Med's Request
April 12,2014
Med's Done....
April 16,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
naik13 said:
Hello All,

Finally after long long time of wait period, Have something to share with you guys

MPNP GS- Application date: 12 July 2103.
AOR and additional documnet requested with file #: 11 Feb 2013(Letter dated Feb 6 2013)

Congrats! :D

5jabi

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2012
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
may 2013
Interview........
august 2014
naik13 said:
Hello All,

congratulations to you,is everyone of july month getting loa?

5jabi

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2012
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
may 2013
Interview........
august 2014
naik13 said:
Hello All,

did they interview you?l

jermie

May 26, 2013
fogus-bogus said:
Hi jermie,

May I ask if you had attached the birth cert of your Mother and the birth cert of your cousin's Mother? showing that you are both related to each other as cousins?

From other forums it is advised that it is better to re-apply using the online MPNP.

We may wait for some other suggestion though..
Hi fogus-bogus,
I forgot to include my mom's b/cert. Thanks for your reply. Will try to submit RFR (Request for Review) if it can. If not, we will re-apply online. Thanks!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naik13 said:
Hello All,

MPNP GS- Application date: 12 July 2102.

Congratulations! This is a good news for GS applicant. I hope this is the start!