Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
nik_jag said:
Hiiiiii frnds,

My status changed from "information requested" to " Assessment Pending". Wht next now?? If anybody can know plz share.........
Thanks.
Congratulations! It wont be long till it changes to assessment complete and you will then receive LOA via post. Remember to change your postal address to that of your sponsor in Canada. they will receive it alot faster than you will if you are living in another country. They can then courier it to you which is faster than postal service.

If I may ask, when did they request information, what was your status before and how long was your status "information requesting" before changing to "assessment pending" ?

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Arun Moudgil said:
HI I HAD APPLIED UNDER MPNP ON 16-1-2014 & NOW MY STATUS CHANGED TO ASSESSMENT COMPLETE ON 20-3-2015 AFTER CONDUCTING INTERVIEW OF BOTH ME & MY SPONSOR. MY QUESTION IS HOW I CAN CAME TO KNOW THE RESULT OF MY APPLICATION WHETHER I RECEIVED MY LOA OR ANY REJECTION OF ANY.
If you were declined you will receive and e-mail. This is usually done within a week or two after assessment changes to complete and it will state the reason/s for declining.

The LOA is sent with postal service and also sent within 2 weeks of assessment complete status. MPNP allows for 3 months for this letter to reach you in post. I cant say how long this will take, depending on where your postal address is. If it does not reach you within 3 months from assessment complete, you can request them to post it again. It will be wise to get this posted to your supporters address inside Canada and have them rather courier it to you.

If anyone on here hasn't changed your postal address to that of your supporter and you are outside of Canada, DO IT NOW :D

TeeOMISORE

Jun 2, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Dec 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 17, 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with MPNP Application
Med's Request
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
20-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-9-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
03-12-2017
hello everyone,

I'm a may 2014 applicant, my status changed online since February 2015 to Assessment Pending, its now a month since my status changed and still no supporter's interview...I see some applicants have been on Assessment Pending for more than 4 months, and I start to wonder if our supporter will ever be interviewed as I wonder about the delays.

nik_jag

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 feb 2014(MPNP) 4 feb 16(CIC)
Doc's Request.
nov 2014
Nomination.....
20 nov 2015
AOR Received.
20 march 2016
IELTS Request
nov 2014
File Transfer...
20 may 2016
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Phil4:13 said:
Congrats! When did submit your application? Thanks
Thanks Phil4. I've submitted my file on 28 feb 2014.

Waitingformyvisa

Jul 26, 2013
Hello everyone,

I need your help guys badly. Im currently working here in alberta as a tfw. My work permit is gonna expire on january 2016. I recently got a hold of a friend of mine and he is willing to sponsor me through mpnp connection stream. Here in alberta there is no hope that I could get pr because im semi skilled and and I was informed by my employer that they cannot renew my work permit anymore. I understand that mpnp is for applicants from outside canada. My question is can I apply through mpnp conndlection stream even though im here in alberta right now? Wouldnt that be an issue that im currently in another province? I hope u can help me guys. Thanks is advance everyone. Cheers.

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-June-2014 (MPNP Application)
Doc's Request.
24-June-2014 (SP2 submitted)
Druce said:
If you were declined you will receive and e-mail. This is usually done within a week or two after assessment changes to complete and it will state the reason/s for declining.

The LOA is sent with postal service and also sent within 2 weeks of assessment complete status. MPNP allows for 3 months for this letter to reach you in post. I cant say how long this will take, depending on where your postal address is. If it does not reach you within 3 months from assessment complete, you can request them to post it again. It will be wise to get this posted to your supporters address inside Canada and have them rather courier it to you.

If anyone on here hasn't changed your postal address to that of your supporter and you are outside of Canada, DO IT NOW :D
Hi Druce,
Just to clarify, My sponsor sent me a copy of her SP2 and it was mentioned on the first part of the form that the “ MPNP correspondences will go to this address”(my sponsor's address). Is that fine? Or shall I also update on the MPNP online.
Thanks!

Tamrine

Jun 10, 2014
I
Druce said:
You can just mail it to them or upload it where you check you status under "documents". It was not necessary to do it again though...as long as it was valid when you submitted the application it will have no affect.
Hi Druce,
My case and you looks a bit alike,
I applied for MPNP Family Stream (my brother sponsor) on April 2014 (the second time, first time on Aug, 2013 got reject 6 months after that because my lawyer asked me to put $10,000 in my brother bank account)
After my brother sent sponsor document, I got no new from MPNP, it has been almost a year.
I made many calls to MPNP but very hardly to reach them, I wonder should I email them or just wait?
After my second time applied, i didn't want my lawyer continue my case so I told her stop to be my representative but my case still goes on.
She used to give me username and password to check my case online but I cant find any information about me in her username anymore.. I called and emailed her to ask, but she didnt response to me..
Do I need to tell MPNP about that? Don't know what to do, very disappointed now. Want to post this earlier but my brother told me that the lawyer can't do anything bad to my case if I do not agree that.
Anyone in this thread has the same problem or any advice please let me know.
Thank you.

munjal285

Nov 17, 2014
Ahmedabad, Guajarat, India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2014
TeeOMISORE said:
hello everyone,

I'm a may 2014 applicant, my status changed online since February 2015 to Assessment Pending, its now a month since my status changed and still no supporter's interview...I see some applicants have been on Assessment Pending for more than 4 months, and I start to wonder if our supporter will ever be interviewed as I wonder about the delays.

I have same situation. Its has been more than a month...

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Relax
We are waiting July 2013 for supporter interview last one year assessment pending
Please prayee they start calls to supporters

vinmolina

Jul 29, 2012
Waitingformyvisa said:
Hello everyone,

I need your help guys badly. Im currently working here in alberta as a tfw. My work permit is gonna expire on january 2016. I recently got a hold of a friend of mine and he is willing to sponsor me through mpnp connection stream. Here in alberta there is no hope that I could get pr because im semi skilled and and I was informed by my employer that they cannot renew my work permit anymore. I understand that mpnp is for applicants from outside canada. My question is can I apply through mpnp conndlection stream even though im here in alberta right now? Wouldnt that be an issue that im currently in another province? I hope u can help me guys. Thanks is advance everyone. Cheers.
Hi! Good thing that u have a friend who is willing to sponsor u under MPNP. Having your work experience and while in Alberta is a plus factor, you may check the express entry and the MPNP for more details.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Ajay Kafle said:
By the grace of god finally i send my complete Application kit to CIC today, here is another game of waiting begins !!! :) :)
Congrats Ajay

Please keep us informed of all that is required from you hereafter.

Althea

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
TeeOMISORE said:
hello everyone,

Awesome news

We too have been waiting on a change from assessment pending, it will change soon, keep praying and have faith ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Althea