MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello everyone.
The tracking sheet has been updated now. Please kindly view it and share your respective missing information. Newbies should please share their timeline. Thank you.

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
shealvi said:
Hi,

You will receive an ineligible letter if during the pre-assessment stage they will find that your documents is incomplete. In my case, what happened was, they found my application incomplete as I have not submitted proof daw of my strong connection with my sponsor. But kasi I was thinking that the proof should come from my sponsor kasi nga doon nya isasama yung mga documents namin (birth certificates etc) pag sinumbit nya yung SP2 nya. Ang nangyari lang kasi, sinubmit ng sponsor ko onsite, meaning may tumanggap lang na personnel and my sponsor did not receive any acknowledgment receipt from that person na tumanggap ng documents nya. Now, when I re-applied the 2nd time, I made sure doon sa sponsor's tab, after uploading her PR card, health card, etc, I also included na yung documents na mag po-prove that we are cousins, so doon ko inilagay sa OTHERS and I wrote a note doon sa small box kung ano ang content ng files na inupload ko sa OTHERS. (birth certificate of our parents, family tree and the likes). Hintay-hintay ka lang sa sponsor's interview mo, remember, hindi ma i-interview ang sponsor mo once you have lacking documents and for sure pag nag email sila sa'yo, hindi naman siguro mag la-land sa Spam yun. kaya pray lang tayo ng pray. yung akin nga, exactly 1 month today since na interview ang sponsor ko, wala pa rin akong natatanggap. medyo nalulungkot na rin pero sige go pa rin kami sa pra

Hi shealvi and everybody,

Im just new in this forum,i am preparing for my IELTS exam and my online application.Thanks for sharing your experiences and I'm sorry for that,am praying for your success.My cousin will sponsor me but we are both newbies.I have questions:
1.I am not sure what category I fall because he is my mom's half sister's son,is it Family Class or General Stream?Hope anybody could give me an advice.
2.Do you have any template for the family tree? I am thinking to submit a family tree too because my mom has different surname with my aunt because they are sisters on mother's side only.
3.Do you have samples of Settlement Plan 1 & 2?You can email me:bayonging@yahoo.com

Thanks so much shealvi and to the members of this forum.

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
BigJoe 2 said:
I have a situation here My previous employer did not remember me and said i don't know him
and they called him and me and said that I was lying what to do?

Hello,

If you had the certificate of employment of your previous employer maybe you can call to him or her and give him a copy of it so that if someone will verify about your employment again they can answer.

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site but I hope that someone could answer my queries.

We received an email from MPNP asking for updated 3 months bank statement or a decision will be made to our application. We submitted it the day before the due date. I sent it twice via email and even faxed it but didn't receive a confirmation or acknowledgement from them.
My questions are:

- How would I know if they received it or not?

- Is my sponsor going to be called for an interview? Are all sponsors required for an interview?

- Is there an average time when we can expect a decision?

- Also, I've done the self assessment online from MPNP website and the passing score is 60. I got 85. What are the chances that our application will be declined?

Looking forward to hearing answers from any of you.
Thanks.

hass123

Jul 20, 2013
Dear all,

I have a quick question is it possible that a person can sponsor more than one person in mpnp?

Regards,
hass123

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
hass123 said:
Dear all,

I have a quick question is it possible that a person can sponsor more than one person in mpnp?

Regards,
hass123
i m afraid he cant. as manitoba's rules state that the sponsor must not be sponsoring someone else

hass123

Jul 20, 2013
KHG said:
i m afraid he cant. as manitoba's rules state that the sponsor must not be sponsoring someone else
Thanks bro. can you give the reference of the page where its written.

Oluspe

Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Jan-2013
Nomination.....
16-May-2013
TheDuchess said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site but I hope that someone could answer my queries.

We received an email from MPNP asking for updated 3 months bank statement or a decision will be made to our application. We submitted it the day before the due date. I sent it twice via email and even faxed it but didn't receive a confirmation or acknowledgement from them.
My questions are:

- How would I know if they received it or not?

You should get a mail acknowledging receipt of it

- Is my sponsor going to be called for an interview? Are all sponsors required for an interview?

Yes they all required

- Is there an average time when we can expect a decision?

Fs 4-6mnths Gs 6-12mnths

- Also, I've done the self assessment online from MPNP website and the passing score is 60. I got 85. What are the chances that our application will be declined?

Bright, as far as you remain positive

Looking forward to hearing answers from any of you.
Thanks.

Hope its helpful.

JaneSmith

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Sta. Rosa, City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2012
Nomination.....
23 Feb 2013
AOR Received.
16 July 2013
File Transfer...
22 May 2013 (CIC)
Med's Request
14-Aug-2013
Med's Done....
28-Aug-2013 ; RPRF BANK DRAFT
Passport Req..
05-Nov-2013
Damanjit_malli said:
Hi All

Is it better to send SP2 through mail or by directly visiting MPNP office?

Which one will be fast?

Regards
Daman
my bother sent the SP2 through email only..

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
my sponsor has not received yet an email regarding the AOR we received. is it okey if my sponsor can contact MPNP office regarding of when to submit SP2? does the MPNP ask our AOR(file #) from our sponsor in order to submit SP2?

please enlighten me on this query. thank u, Godbless.

ton@riyadh

vladimir

Jul 3, 2013
good day to everyone. i received my cert of nomination last June. Yesterday, i submitted my permanent resident application in CIO in NS. i just want to ask, what will happen next and what is the average time before a visa may be granted. Thank you and GOD bless to all.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Damanjit_malli said:
Is it OK if my sponsor handover SP2 directly in MPNP office?
Yes, but make sure you write MPNP File # on the SP2. That is what my sponsor did.

Jun 6, 2013
simplyblessed said:
Yes, but make sure you write MPNP File # on the SP2. That is what my sponsor did.
Thanks Simplyblessed.Surely will ask them to write file number on SP2.
After how many days they will send acknowledgement mail after submission at office?