05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
kurtsebastian said:
Wow. Congrats mate! Another milestone. ;D. All the best.
Thanks! ;)

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
mushie2182 said:

Hi kurt! Just want to ask also.... i felt weary about what i've read regarding points grid..... 60points is so high for those applicant like me who doesn't have relative in canada. I only have 56 points when i applied. Am i included in the bracket or will it just begin to those who will submit effective april 1. Haizzzz, im a little bit sad coz it took 8months before i received my aor from mpnp. Worried for the possible rejection due to pointing system....:(

Pls clarify or enlighten the details if you have any idea....thanks much

Important notice to MPNP applicants & consultants:

The MPNP continues to accept and process applications. Only applications received by the MPNP on and after April 1 will be assessed using the criteria under the program redesign.

in my on understanding, we are not affected by it..right?

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
manitoban2013 said:
mushie2182 said:

Hi kurt! Just want to ask also.... i felt weary about what i've read regarding points grid..... 60points is so high for those applicant like me who doesn't have relative in canada. I only have 56 points when i applied. Am i included in the bracket or will it just begin to those who will submit effective april 1. Haizzzz, im a little bit sad coz it took 8months before i received my aor from mpnp. Worried for the possible rejection due to pointing system....:(

Pls clarify or enlighten the details if you have any idea....thanks much

Important notice to MPNP applicants & consultants:

The MPNP continues to accept and process applications. Only applications received by the MPNP on and after April 1 will be assessed using the criteria under the program redesign.

in my on understanding, we are not affected by it..right?
yes

jen_rose27

Dec 19, 2012
Hi to all!

I am new to this thread and I find this forum very useful so I really hope that someone could help me/us. I have concerns and questions and this is pertaining to manitoba family stream. My common law and I live in Alberta, Canada and we are both permanent residents. My questions are for my common law's brother who currently resides in the Philippines.

His brother is married with 2 kids and their Auntie lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba and she is willing to sponsor the brother (who lives in the Philippines) under the provincial nominee family stream. My first silly question is, what is the first thing to do & what's the step by step process? Second, does the brother need to take IELTS? Third, how much show money do they need? For now these are the questions I can think of but will probably have lots as we go along.

We would really appreciate your help.

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
kurtsebastian said:
No problem, we are here to help one another and ease the anxiety of waiting. Here is the link, scroll it down and you will the question field. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/common-questions/#settlementplan

100% they will respond on that method but it is weekend now, so expect the reply by Tues or Wed.

Yes, waiting really sucks bigtime. Hehe. All the best. Goodluck. Update us, ask question anytime. ;D

Hi Kurt,

Thanks, i got the link and have read it... '
>> the 4th question from the last part says to refrain contacting MPNP office regarding application status...
>> then i found another LINK http://icmanitoba.com/services/manitoba-nominee-application-centre/ is closing this MArch 31, 2013.

Tool mostly for online applicants??:
"As of April 1, 2013 we will no longer be able to provide Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program information sessions, individual appointments with Application Advisors, or assistance in filling out the online application forms. All clients requiring information about the Provincial Nominee Program should contact the Manitoba Department of Immigration and Multiculturalism directly:

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Phone: 204-945-2806"

In the meantime Kurt, I'll just wait for the latest update from my sponsor... whether MPNP has contacted him for interview or not. I'll surely send inquiry to the link that you have provided me before this Month ends.

Thanks again & God bless ! hope your LOA fall this month!=)

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
itguy29 said:
the link that has given by kurt is truly a big help to all, especially those who have concerns about their applications. If you want, you can join a filipino group in FB called - Provincial nominee program-canada. - t

here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/418482278197193/?bookmark_t=group22

the members of the group are sharing their experiences in their application to manitoba and any part of Canada.

HI itguy29,

Thank you so much also... i have visited the Filipino Group in FB...i'm happy to see it. =)
But can't add it for now because I’m applying in discreet. Friends in the office may found that I’m currently applying. I really want to keep it until further improvements on my MPNP & CIC application get cleared or succeed.

God bless =)

jen_rose27

Dec 19, 2012
foofoo said:
Thanks ad...

My timeline if I remember correctly is:

Type: Family Stream
Application submitted online: October 12, 2012
Additional Docs: None
Sponsor Interviewed: around February 4-8, 2013 - not really sure exactly
Hi foofoo,

I was wondering if you could help me with my question? I have posted my concerns on this topic page 289, I would really appreciate if you take time to check it. Thank you.

5jabi

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2012
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
may 2013
Interview........
august 2014
hello everyone
i have a doubt regarding mpnp .
i have heard that after october,2012 rules changed and the sponser can apply for only one main applicant,but before october a sponser could apply for 3 main applicants<including family of main applicants>.is it true? please reply

Rashid Saeed

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
ad123164 said:
Dear All,

Any body who was submit Application in November2012 and sponsor received interview call. Kindly updates yours timeliness. I Applied in 8th Nov 2012 under Family Stream.

Regards.Rashid.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
mushie2182 said:

Hi Kurt,

Thanks, i got the link and have read it... '
>> the 4th question from the last part says to refrain contacting MPNP office regarding application status...
>> then i found another LINK http://icmanitoba.com/services/manitoba-nominee-application-centre/ is closing this MArch 31, 2013.

Tool mostly for online applicants??:
"As of April 1, 2013 we will no longer be able to provide Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program information sessions, individual appointments with Application Advisors, or assistance in filling out the online application forms. All clients requiring information about the Provincial Nominee Program should contact the Manitoba Department of Immigration and Multiculturalism directly:

Phone: 204-945-2806"

In the meantime Kurt, I'll just wait for the latest update from my sponsor... whether MPNP has contacted him for interview or not. I'll surely send inquiry to the link that you have provided me before this Month ends.

Thanks again & God bless ! hope your LOA fall this month!=)

I'm a bit confused about this information because I couldn't find it to their website?? can you enlighten me about this. I clicked the link you have given... does it mean that we directly contact them by that number???, if they do have that only contact number it would be difficult for us to contact them because the phone line will surely be busy...

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
itguy29 said:
I'm a bit confused about this information because I couldn't find it to their website?? can you enlighten me about this. I clicked the link you have given... does it mean that we directly contact them by that number???, if they do have that only contact number it would be difficult for us to contact them because the phone line will surely be busy...
I received an email from my dummy email..

Greetings,
The MPNP is based on a bilateral agreement with the Government of Canada which requires the province to thoroughly and consistently pre-screen all applicants to ensure that each nominee has a clearly demonstrated potential to become a successful economic immigrant to Manitoba.
This is why the MPNP processes the strongest applicants first by selecting those with confirmed employment, job-ready English, training and work experience indicating potential for employability and/or strong family connections.
Manitoba cannot guarantee processing times for any application because each application is assessed on its own merits and each requires follow-up with applicants and supporters to ensure program integrity.
Applicants who use the online application tool receive faster processing than people applying via regular mail (post).
In addition, processing times vary by the volume of applications received. Please note that we cannot provide status updates regarding your application as it takes time away from assessing applications. You can be assured; once a decision has been made you will be provided with a decision in writing.

Sincerely,
Online Application Support.
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment to it are intended for the addressee only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender if you have received this E-mail by mistake, and please delete it and the attachments (and all copies) in a secure manner. Thank you.
Message de confidentialité : Ce message et tout document dans cette transmission est destiné à la personne ou aux personnes à qui il est adressé. Il peut contenir des informations privilégiées ou confidentielles. Toute utilisation, divulgation, distribution ou copie non autorisée est strictement défendue. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et effacer l'original (et toutes les pièces jointes) de manière sécuritaire. Merci.

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi guys. Some few questions. In submitting application to CIO, do we need to submit notarized copies of authenticated docs (red ribbon) like the birth certificates, marriage certificate, police clearances, etc.?

thank you. :)

foofoo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
08-03-2013
AOR Received.
04-05-2013
Med's Request
17-06-2013
Med's Done....
25-06-2013
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
Hi Everyone,

Could someone answer my question... do I need to pay the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" , $490 x 2 right away for me and my wife? I believe that I need to attach the receipt of payment in my application package to CIO.

Thanks in advance. :)

foofoo

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
Nomination.....
08-03-2013
AOR Received.
04-05-2013
Med's Request
17-06-2013
Med's Done....
25-06-2013
Passport Req..
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-09-2013
jen_rose27 said:
Hi foofoo,

I was wondering if you could help me with my question? I have posted my concerns on this topic page 289, I would really appreciate if you take time to check it. Thank you.

I jen_rose27, your brother needs to take IELTS definitely. I was denied my first application because of this. Show money would be $10,000 CAD for principal applicant plus $2,000 for every dependent including spouse. So, If your brother would bring his 2 kids with him w/o spouse, he should have about $14,000 CAD (10,000 + 2,000 + 2,000).

I hope this answers your question. :)

yaarpunjabi

Mar 12, 2013
Hiiii friends...
M new new here
I submitted my file 16 oct 2012 online in Fs
But there is no any news from mpnp
Is this really delay???
Plz help me