05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
mushie2182 said:

Hi itguy29 / mayoress,thanks for your immediate response.... im just worried because of that ...but thanks for clarification...
I just can't help it coz my aor letter goes like this.....

"Thank you for submitting an application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). This email/letter serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our office and will be reviewed to ensure it is complete and eligible for assessment according to current program criteria.
Your file number is listed above. Your file number should be used on all correspondence with our office, as you may be required to provide additional documents at a later date.
Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada. Sincerely,
This letter is computer generated and does not require a signature.

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
"
As stated,Application will be reviewed for assessment.... :( worried much about my points...

Itguy29, yup i do hope that my sponsor will receive a call from mpnp and will get loa soon... 9months have passed and im still waiting for its progress. Have received Aor thru my email last feb 4 and im expecting for my sponsor's interview. Gs apps thru mail is not as fast as the online apps. So i hope that they'll consider our efforts for waiting too long.

Thanks batchmate, ill pray for our apps be processed soon before federal skilled workers apps resume on may2013.
Godbless:)
Don't worry too much! It's just a standard reply from MPNP. My AOR is worded exactly the same also. Those of us who have already received LOA fully understand what you're feeling right now because we have gone through the same agonizing moments before. It's woth the waith anyway!

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mushie2182 said:

Hi kurt! Just want to ask also.... i felt weary about what i've read regarding points grid..... 60points is so high for those applicant like me who doesn't have relative in canada. I only have 56 points when i applied. Am i included in the bracket or will it just begin to those who will submit effective april 1. Haizzzz, im a little bit sad coz it took 8months before i received my aor from mpnp. Worried for the possible rejection due to pointing system....:(

Pls clarify or enlighten the details if you have any idea....thanks much.

Hello mushie, We are NOT affected by the incoming changes, so do not worry about it and hence be glad because the fact that MPNP is streamlining its immigration rules means they did not yet meet their desired quota. They need more immigrants. They making it more simpler and easier to move people in their place. ;D. If you will take the new point system, i assure you you will score beyond 60.

With regard to your application, I suggest contact them, ask the status, be needy/sad/clueless, get their sympathy for them to check it. I have tried it, it worked. Do not forget to mention when they have received it.
First I asked them whether they have my application, they replied, they have it and acknowledgment letter will be mailed in due time they claimed. After 2 days, they called my sponsor. ;D. I used the question tab/field in their website. GOodluck.

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
ad123164 said:
Don't worry too much! It's just a standard reply from MPNP. My AOR is worded exactly the same also. Those of us who have already received LOA fully understand what you're feeling right now because we have gone through the same agonizing moments before. It's woth the waith anyway!
Ad123164,

Thank you so much ;) Now I do have the idea to extend my patience of waiting ;) Just like you, I really pray that I can move to the next step towards my LOA and CIC apps submission ;) thank you for easing my worries!=)
God bless!=)

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
kurtsebastian said:
Hello mushie, We are NOT affected by the incoming changes, so do not worry about it and hence be glad because the fact that MPNP is streamlining its immigration rules means they did not yet meet their desired quota. They need more immigrants. They making it more simpler and easier to move people in their place. ;D. If you will take the new point system, i assure you you will score beyond 60.

With regard to your application, I suggest contact them, ask the status, be needy/sad/clueless, get their sympathy for them to check it. I have tried it, it worked. Do not forget to mention when they have received it.
First I asked them whether they have my application, they replied, they have it and acknowledgment letter will be mailed in due time they claimed. After 2 days, they called my sponsor. ;D. I used the question tab/field in their website. GOodluck.
Kurtsebastian,
Thank you also for the uplifting words... well i believed in you guys because you've gone through it ... in your experience.
Now i need not to worry much about na point system.

Would i know what is the exact link or email address of MPNP to be able to ask or contact them to know my latest status?
I Will really appreciate it and will follow your suggestions guys....this forum really gives me a lot of idea, help, giving me more patience...
and of course gaining / knowing a lot of good persons/friends here. :)

Batchmate, You are very helpful to all members!=)

Thanks..=)

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mushie2182 said:
Kurtsebastian,
Thank you also for the uplifting words... well i believed in you guys because you've gone through it ... in your experience.
Now i need not to worry much about na point system.

Would i know what is the exact link or email address of MPNP to be able to ask or contact them to know my latest status?
I Will really appreciate it and will follow your suggestions guys....this forum really gives me a lot of idea, help, giving me more patience...
and of course gaining / knowing a lot of good persons/friends here. :)

Batchmate, You are very helpful to all members!=)

Thanks..=)
No problem, we are here to help one another and ease the anxiety of waiting. Here is the link, scroll it down and you will the question field. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/common-questions/#settlementplan

100% they will respond on that method but it is weekend now, so expect the reply by Tues or Wed.

Yes, waiting really sucks bigtime. Hehe. All the best. Goodluck. Update us, ask question anytime. ;D

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
kurtsebastian said:
No problem, we are here to help one another and ease the anxiety of waiting. Here is the link, scroll it down and you will the question field. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/common-questions/#settlementplan

100% they will respond on that method but it is weekend now, so expect the reply by Tues or Wed.

Yes, waiting really sucks bigtime. Hehe. All the best. Goodluck. Update us, ask question anytime. ;D
the link that has given by kurt is truly a big help to all, especially those who have concerns about their applications. If you want, you can join a filipino group in FB called - Provincial nominee program-canada. - t

here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/418482278197193/?bookmark_t=group22

the members of the group are sharing their experiences in their application to manitoba and any part of Canada.

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
ad123164 said:
YES! I'll do it online. My sponsor's MPNP friend told her to advise me to do so, as it draw faster processing towards PR. It shows your keen interest to move to Manitoba ASAP.
can I pay the application fees and RPRF at the same time, If yes. How?

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
MB1234 said:
can I pay the application fees and RPRF at the same time, If yes. How?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

you can visit this link and browse the last page, you can pay the RPRF and processing fee at the same time through online payment. I knew some applicants here who did the same procedure, like sis Tweety05 she used that kind of method.

Hope this information can give you an idea.

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Thank you itguy29 for your kind help.
Do I have to pay the processing fee by myself, If I am outside canda can some one inside canada pay by his credit card.
In the CIC website I red that "Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada.", dose that mean I can let some one inside Canada to pay for RPRF by his credit card.
I am very confused about Fee issues.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
MB1234 said:
Thank you itguy29 for your kind help.
Do I have to pay the processing fee by myself, If I am outside canda can some one inside canada pay by his credit card.
In the CIC website I red that "Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada.", dose that mean I can let some one inside Canada to pay for RPRF by his credit card.
I am very confused about Fee issues.
If you check the payment fee form, You can be the payee or someone else as long as the credit card is active for more that 9 months and it has the signature of the credit card holder. You should follow what is stated in the CIC document checklist and include the receipt to your application.

It is also a good idea to ask our friends here about your concern so that they can share their experience.

rowdy_jatt

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hi Guyzzz...

Good news.... my sponsor's interview happened last friday. But the MPNP case officer has asked for additional documents from him.

These documents include employment proof, bank statements and notice of assessment.

Guyzz need ur help here. As he is not in canada right now, he is able to arrange the documents except Canada Revenue Agency Notice Of Assessment.. But he has T4 with him... Pls hellppppp as to how can he get Notice Of Assesment as he is not even aware of this... he has tried doing it online as well, but it is not working out.... or if T4 alone will work for thiss...... Waiting for your replies.. Thanks...

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
itguy29 said:
If you check the payment fee form, You can be the payee or someone else as long as the credit card is active for more that 9 months and it has the signature of the credit card holder. You should follow what is stated in the CIC document checklist and include the receipt to your application.

It is also a good idea to ask our friends here about your concern so that they can share their experience.
Thankx alot. I think it is better to make someone in canada to pay by his credit card because it is very difficult for me to reach the visa office and pay. I thought the receipt is requierd when paying online or in a visa office, but if by the payment fee form it is not required (talking about processing fee). Please confirm.

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hi all,

In the CIC website I red that "Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada.", dose that mean I can't let some one inside Canada to pay for RPRF by his credit card.
Do any one has an idea about this.

Thankx in advance

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Hi guys!

Just send my application package to CIC by DHL! I hope it will arrive there without any hitches. After 3 to 4 days, I'll find out. ;D ;D ;D

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
MB1234 said:
Hi all,

In the CIC website I red that "Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada.", dose that mean I can't let some one inside Canada to pay for RPRF by his credit card.
Do any one has an idea about this.

Thankx in advance
Hello dear,
If u r an outside Canada applicant, u can not pay ur fee online. Online fee payment tool is only applicable for In Canada applicants...