+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
hi there.
I'm new in this forum,i have some concern regarding my application so i decided to join.I'm pretty sure that u could ease my worries..I applied in MPNP under Family Support Stream. I sent my entire application to my auntie in Manitoba since shes my sponsor and together with the lawyer they checked all my documents.Th ey forwarded my papers at MPNP on Feb 23 2012..But unfortunately they returned all my documents. I received a letter from MPNP dated july 2012, with file number indicated.But its written here that i need to take ielts general training.Huh so sad!!.I actually had my ielts in acad dated june 2010..is that valid or i need to take ielts general training...huh so time consuming..but im trying to have my self review and planning to take next month..what should i do pls help me!!and just in case i had my result in ielts general training and mail all my documents to them,how long will it take to process my documents,its that possible to make it quicker because i already have my file number.?pls help..tnx much :) :)

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
06-11-2013 (submitted January 03,2014)
VISA ISSUED...
Passport with visa on January 15, 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
creamy_on_top said:
hi there.
I'm new in this forum,i have some concern regarding my application so i decided to join.I'm pretty sure that u could ease my worries..I applied in MPNP under Family Support Stream. I sent my entire application to my auntie in Manitoba since shes my sponsor and together with the lawyer they checked all my documents.Th ey forwarded my papers at MPNP on Feb 23 2012..But unfortunately they returned all my documents. I received a letter from MPNP dated july 2012, with file number indicated.But its written here that i need to take ielts general training.Huh so sad!!.I actually had my ielts in acad dated june 2010..is that valid or i need to take ielts general training...huh so time consuming..but im trying to have my self review and planning to take next month..what should i do pls help me!!and just in case i had my result in ielts general training and mail all my documents to them,how long will it take to process my documents,its that possible to make it quicker because i already have my file number.?pls help..tnx much :) :)
You are so privileged than us (General Stream applicants)...take the IELST and submit again (or maybe apply online) then just wait for few months, i think that's the best thing to do..take it easy my friend, don't worry be happy :D!

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2014
aixaix said:
To all the Filipinos in this thread, what is considere as the national identity id? aside from SSS ID.
Please answer me.
Thank you ahead.
just put N/A..or leave it blank ;)

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
cardinal11 said:
You are so privileged than us (General Stream applicants)...take the IELST and submit again (or maybe apply online) then just wait for few months, i think that's the best thing to do..take it easy my friend, don't worry be happy :D!
tnx cardinal!but the agony of waiting prolonged because they returned my entire application..yeah im planning to take my ielts gen training...anyway do u have ur ielts already?...and how did u apply thru ol or mail..what is AOR by the way?heheh :)

sweet darling

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creamy_on_top said:
hi there.
Dear friend,
the same thing happened to me!They returned whole application because i missed transcripts from my university!But now im going to apply online,its much faster,and you should do the same!Good luck!!!

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
sweet darling said:
Dear friend,
the same thing happened to me!They returned whole application because i missed transcripts from my university!But now im going to apply online,its much faster,and you should
do the same!Good luck!!!
hi sweet darling!when did they returned returned it to you?but u have ur ielts already?what is the status of ur application as of now?...how to do it online?tnx :)

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2014
creamy_on_top said:
tnx cardinal!but the agony of waiting prolonged because they returned my entire application..yeah im planning to take my ielts gen training...anyway do u have ur ielts already?...and how did u apply thru ol or mail..what is AOR by the way?heheh :)
they returned it because it was incomplete or not updated, but it doesn't mean you are rejected...maybe the reason of having returned it to you is for you to apply online which is the faster way (better to consult your sponsor about it)...so there is always the possibility of passing the MPNP...i took my IELST last january 2012 in manila and it's included during the submission of my application...i got the AOR (same as file number) as per my sponsor but still waiting for the snail mail coming from Canada, hoping it will come soon...God is good !

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
cardinal11 said:
they returned it because it was incomplete or not updated, but it doesn't mean you are rejected...maybe the reason of having returned it to you is for you to apply online which is the faster way (better to consult your sponsor about it)...so there is always the possibility of passing the MPNP...i took my IELST last january 2012 in manila and it's included during the submission of my application...i got the AOR (same as file number) as per my sponsor but still waiting for the snail mail coming from Canada, hoping it will come soon...God is good !
yeah god speed!!how to apply online, do you think its more easier.my sponsor didn't mention bout application online,actually that was my plan before but im afraid that those online application were not reliable..can u help me in online application? how about my file number,if i will use online it might be useless that i need to wait to have my file number again?tnx :)

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2014
creamy_on_top said:
yeah god speed!!how to apply online, do you think its more easier.my sponsor didn't mention bout application online,actually that was my plan before but im afraid that those online application were not reliable..can u help me in online application? how about my file number,if i will use online it might be useless that i need to wait to have my file number again?tnx :)
that matter is beyond my knowledge...i suggest your sponsor should consult anyone from manitoba or an immigration consultant there to further enlighten your queries..online application should be done through this site http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/
hope this could help... ;)

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
cardinal11 said:
that matter is beyond my knowledge...i suggest your sponsor should consult anyone from manitoba or an immigration consultant there to further enlighten your queries..online application should be done through this site http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/
hope this could help... ;)
tnx much found the site already :) could you help me in some links where i can download book of ielts for free,i will no longer enrol in review center..tnx

cardinal11

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2012
Nomination.....
19-12-2012 (LOA)
AOR Received.
12-06-2013 (CIO)
File Transfer...
18-04-2013 CIO-NS
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 2014
creamy_on_top said:
tnx much found the site already :) could you help me in some links where i can download book of ielts for free,i will no longer enrol in review center..tnx
links sent..please check your inbox !

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
creamy_on_top said:
hi there.
Hello :)

If I were in your situation, I will be happy. For the reason that I can apply online which is faster than mail application or if it is submitted in MPNP Office. As of the moment, it is better to sit for the General module of IELTS exam as soon as you are confident to take it then apply to MPNP Online.

I also applied month of February this year under General Stream. I submitted the Academic Module of IELTS and luckily, when I got my AOR (Acknowledgement Of Receipt), no additional requirements was asked. I was relieved because they accepted it. But still I am a bit worried that anytime they might ask for the General Module.

creamy_on_top

Aug 15, 2012
Tweety05 said:
Hello :)

If I were in your situation, I will be happy. For the reason that I can apply online which is faster than mail application or if it is submitted in MPNP Office. As of the moment, it is better to sit for the General module of IELTS exam as soon as you are confident to take it then apply to MPNP Online.

I also applied month of February this year under General Stream. I submitted the Academic Module of IELTS and luckily, when I got my AOR (Acknowledgement Of Receipt), no additional requirements was asked. I was relieved because they accepted it. But still I am a bit worried that anytime they might ask for the General Module.

really!God is so good..I actually took my ielts but it was 2 yrs ago so i wasn't able to enclose it in my application..if i will use online application how long it will take before i can have my AOR..in your case?

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
creamy_on_top said:
really!God is so good..I actually took my ielts but it was 2 yrs ago so i wasn't able to enclose it in my application..if i will use online application how long it will take before i can have my AOR..in your case?
AOR in Online application usually takes hours or a day only. In my case 4 months because I am under general Stream. I applied February, I got my AOR June.