05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
switchlanes said:
thanks , but i was thinkin , do u have any where i can get such info, i really dont want to delay my visa
I think now that you should have included her in your application to MPNP, otherwise you cannot include her in your application to CIC. However, you can sponsor her under "family class" after obtaining a permanent residency. Read carefully the part regarding "conditional permanent residence"

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
Rh3ia said:
Hi RAC! I just have a few questions.. From the time you try to change your mailing address and the time mpnp sent you an email may i know how many days? Also you've been asked to send addt'l docs right? And have u been interviewed? We have the same timeline, i was not ask any additional docs and only my sponsor was interviewed.. I just want to make sure i didnt miss any email or call from them.. Its almost a month now since my sponsor's interview and still i have no update about the result.. What's the longest waiting time for sponsors interview and loa issue date for FS any idea? Sorry if i have so many questions.

Thanks so much everyone in advance for your response..
I sent my request to change my mailing address (MA) last May 4 and received a reply from them May 7. It was in my spam box so you better check yours...
They didn't called me for an interview but they asked my sponsor to tell me that I call them back to clarify my work schedule. And when I called them they asked me for an updated COE.
For the timeline from sponsor's interview to LOA, that I dont know. But if you'll look at the TS you'll see, for FS, it took 3-4 weeks if your MA is outside Canada and roughly 10 days if it is your sponsor's address.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
switchlanes said:
its feels good when i see people's application progress for that final stamp on your passport :D. its really not easy ,but its worth it. ;D.

now my application for CIC has begun, but as time goes on , i might need some clarification from you all.

but am so worried about someone, which is my spouse, am not married yet, but hoping to marry before this year runs out, how do you think i can process her application with mine. i really dont want delay in my application. my LOA will expire on the 30th of october. and i wldnt want to forfeit my visa if i later now get to canada, and then apply for her separately.

its kinda hard, making me confuse on what decision i should make. please friends here kindly advise me on what to do. :-[ ??? :eek: :'(
At this stage it is impracticable for both of you to be stated in your CIC application unless you marry her now, notify MPNP so they can issue a revised LOA with her details stated in there or your proceed alone.

If you are so desirous of having her settle with you, then proceed with your CIC application before you get to the medical stage ensure you wed her and inform the visa office processing your application of your status change from being single to married and submit all required documents. It will delay your application for some months but that is if you want both of your to land together otherwise go as a single applicant and file later for her under the family class.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
switchlanes said:
its feels good when i see people's application progress for that final stamp on your passport :D. its really not easy ,but its worth it. ;D.

now my application for CIC has begun, but as time goes on , i might need some clarification from you all.

but am so worried about someone, which is my spouse, am not married yet, but hoping to marry before this year runs out, how do you think i can process her application with mine. i really dont want delay in my application. my LOA will expire on the 30th of october. and i wldnt want to forfeit my visa if i later now get to canada, and then apply for her separately.

its kinda hard, making me confuse on what decision i should make. please friends here kindly advise me on what to do. :-[ ??? :eek: :'(
Amazing that you're thinking of yourself here, when you profess to be in love with the one you want to marry. What is a few months delay compared to sharing your time with each other and enjoying each others company?

I would like to believe that your love for your 'wife-to-be' is far greater than the inconvenience of a few months delay!!!

Proceed with your application, take each step at a time and when you get married add her to your application. It is better to get processed together, get a few months delay, than to go without your sweetheart and experience the ache of been away from a dearly loved one! The choice however is yours!

reyvico

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
ad123164 said:
e-cas can be accessed using your UCI number which is contained in the AOR from CIO. You can start accessing e-cas roughly about 5 days from receipt of AOR.
The next step after sending application is TO WAIT for AOR-CIO, then TO WAIT for AOR-VO cum MR (i.e. medical)... next would be TO WAIT again for PPR (passport request)...and then finally TO WAIT for return of passport with VISA... Of couse, it's not yet the end of the waiting game.... you have still TO WAIT till you get your plane ticket, boarding pass, get pass you local immigration, board the plane, land in Canada, get pass the Canadian border, meet your relatives and friends, find a job and...and...and...WAIT until you get homesick and wanting to go back to your homeland....why are we leaving anyway???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thank you so much ad123164 , I think we all do have the same reason why we need to leave our own county.. hehehe,
TO WAIT!! i'll always keep that in mind and make myself busy until the end of these to waits... :D

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
Emperor said:
At this stage it is impracticable for both of you to be stated in your CIC application unless you marry her now, notify MPNP so they can issue a revised LOA with her details stated in there or your proceed alone.

If you are so desirous of having her settle with you, then proceed with your CIC application before you get to the medical stage ensure you wed her and inform the visa office processing your application of your status change from being single to married and submit all required documents. It will delay your application for some months but that is if you want both of your to land together otherwise go as a single applicant and file later for her under the family class.
@ emperor, thanks so much, i think i should proceed with my application to cic, then before medicals, i will include her in my application(married). but the question now is, am i still going to inform MPNP that am now married? if yes, how? ;)

switchlanes

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012
Doc's Request.
IELTS
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-07-2012
IELTS Request
06-07-2012
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
06-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Interview........
ecas - in process medical recieved 13-11-2013
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2014
LANDED..........
5/06/2014
ANigerian said:
Amazing that you're thinking of yourself here, when you profess to be in love with the one you want to marry. What is a few months delay compared to sharing your time with each other and enjoying each others company?

I would like to believe that your love for your 'wife-to-be' is far greater than the inconvenience of a few months delay!!!

Proceed with your application, take each step at a time and when you get married add her to your application. It is better to get processed together, get a few months delay, than to go without your sweetheart and experience the ache of been away from a dearly loved one! The choice however is yours!
@ANigerian , :D, you make soo much sense with that you just said, i aint turning back, i just have to include her to my application, she's my success, i believe the grace in her will hasten my application faster to canada.... ;D... thanks

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
switchlanes said:
@ ANigerian , :D, you make soo much sense with that you just said, i aint turning back, i just have to include her to my application, she's my success, i believe the grace in her will hasten my application faster to canada.... ;D... thanks
Keep posting updates. Share with us the happy ending of this love story.... GODSPEED! ;) ;) ;)

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
switchlanes said:
@ emperor, thanks so much, i think i should proceed with my application to cic, then before medicals, i will include her in my application(married). but the question now is, am i still going to inform MPNP that am now married? if yes, how? ;)
I believe an email will do and if they request for evidence of the marriage, you scan and email it or post it to them.

All the best

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Emperor said:
Lucky you. Divinely arranged I guess. ;D ;D ;D
hi binex i applied on same date and they issue AOR also on same date 12 oct 2012 plz tell me on which date u received u r LOA

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Binx said:
Hi aman deep, my sponsor did not receive any call from mpnp.. He wasn't interviewed that's why we are surprised to receive a letter :)
hi binx we r submit application on same date and recevied AOR on same date 12 oct plz tell me on which date u recevied LOA this month becauese u mention 11 april issue date

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
Someone from the Post office informed me that I have a letter there from Canada. May God guide me as I open this mail. To God be all the glory. :)

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
RAC1987 said:
Someone from the Post office informed me that I have a letter there from Canada. May God guide me as I open this mail. To God be all the glory. :)
hi on which date u r recevied LOA PLZ SHARE U R TIME LINE

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
I work at our Municipal office and the post office (PO) is just few meters aways from ours. Just this morning someone from PO informed me that I have a letter from Canada. So, with a throbbing heart, I hurriedly went to the PO. And to add to my "undefined" feeling, as to what the content of the letter is, the Post man took some time finding my letter. It was too early and he was not yet done sorting the letters. But finally after some time and being informed that the letter was from Canada he finally remembered where he had placed it.
When I saw the letter envelope, a small one, it made me feel nervous for I was with my friend when she recieved her's (LOA) last year and it was in a big envelope. As I walked back to my office, I prayed to God for the content. I know God's word to me and it's clear... He will never leave me and he will be with me all the way whether I will be in Canada or not.
It took me some time to really open the letter. I don't know why. I am nervous. Maybe that is the reason why God sent a friend to help open the letter. After that long minute of opening the envelope I finally saw the letter and it state :
Letter of approval. And after reading those words I let my friend read the whole letter for I have read what I wanted to - the DECISION. :)
THANK GOD. To him all the glory through CHRIST JESUS....
(And to my surprise this message is too long and ir just the LOA what more if I received my PP w/ visa on it? hahaha :p )

Rh3ia

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
RAC1987 said:
I work at our Municipal office and the post office (PO) is just few meters aways from ours. Just this morning someone from PO informed me that I have a letter from Canada. So, with a throbbing heart, I hurriedly went to the PO. And to add to my "undefined" feeling, as to what the content of the letter is, the Post man took some time finding my letter. It was too early and he was not yet done sorting the letters. But finally after some time and being informed that the letter was from Canada he finally remembered where he had placed it.
When I saw the letter envelope, a small one, it made me feel nervous for I was with my friend when she recieved her's (LOA) last year and it was in a big envelope. As I walked back to my office, I prayed to God for the content. I know God's word to me and it's clear... He will never leave me and he will be with me all the way whether I will be in Canada or not.
It took me some time to really open the letter. I don't know why. I am nervous. Maybe that is the reason why God sent a friend to help open the letter. After that long minute of opening the envelope I finally saw the letter and it state :
Letter of approval. And after reading those words I let my friend read the whole letter for I have read what I wanted to - the DECISION. :)
THANK GOD. To him all the glory through CHRIST JESUS....
(And to my surprise this message is too long and ir just the LOA what more if I received my PP w/ visa on it? hahaha :p )
Congrats RAC.. still no news about mine.. :( by the way where are you based here in the phils?