+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

kLuMziGirL

Jun 10, 2012
zealotzealot said:
hi everybody

can you please tell me that how long it takes to get LOA ( Nomination Letter) after getting AOR ?

is there anybody who applied in or after Aug 2011 and got LOA ?

thanks in advance
hi we submitted in Aug 29,2011 but got

kLuMziGirL

Jun 10, 2012
zealotzealot said:
hi everybody

can you please tell me that how long it takes to get LOA ( Nomination Letter) after getting AOR ?

is there anybody who applied in or after Aug 2011 and got LOA ?

thanks in advance
hi there, we also applied Aug 2011. Sponsor had to call MPNP in Nov 2011 to find out what happened as no AOR letter received. We were only given temporary file number and no sponsor interview nor LOA to date...

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi
I never mailed to them
Planning to call them today evening to get the current status of applications
Krishna
zealotzealot said:

Hi dear
Have you sent an e-mail for your enquiry ?

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
@ Mhey,

Any updates about ur LOA, Sponsor er got interviewed or not.
As per our Track Sheet....Its now ur turn among the on line applications to receive LOA after

best of luck to all
Gurminder

everstranger35

Star Member
May 10, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/12 OL
Doc's Request.
16/05/12 SP2
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
10/05/12
IELTS Request
(7.5) 10/05/12
gillpunjab said:
Hi
I have lodged my application under MPNP Program(General Category). I have submitted my application on 28th march, 2012. I still have not received my AOR. Can anybody tell me when can i expect my AOR or is their any contact point where i can enquire about my application?

thanks
Gill
If you are to check our track list for the MPNP Applicant of 2012, you will see that they are processing now the February applicants, so most probably the March applicants will be process on next month, inshallah.

By the way, do you want your timeline to be added on our list, if so, could you tell us how did you apply, is it by mail or somebody from Manitoba submitted your application directly to MPNP Office?

Have a look at our track sheet, the link is on my signature space, you will have an idea on how long the process for each type of application. (online, mail, mpnp office)

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
IS there need to attest "Passport" copies and "Bank Statment" from Notary public service ? OR "Passport" Copies and "Bank Statement" should be notarized ?

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
rawalpindi said:
IS there need to attest "Passport" copies and "Bank Statment" from Notary public service ? OR "Passport" Copies and "Bank Statement" should be notarized ?
if you are applying online no need of notary of documents.just scan from original.
but if u applying by mail. send them the notarized copy of Passport and original bank statement without notary,if u don't
want to send the original bank statement then take it photocopy and send after notary.

all the best
Gurminder

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tweety05 said:
Hello Charninder :)

These are my answer to your questions:

1) I don't have any relative in Manitoba, I have some close friends there, can I still apply in MPNP?
You can apply with 2 friends as your sponsors. So, the answer is YES.
2) How many supporting letters are needed to apply?
Supporting Documents (MAS Form) for each of your sponsors.
3) How to apply online (new procedure) for MPNP?
Your application will fall under General Stream which is not allowed to apply online. Online application is only for Family Stream, if your sponsor is an
immediate family member (brother, sister, first cousin, uncle and auntie who is your parent's brother or sister)

Hi Tweety05,

Thanks for such a befitting reply. Kindly also reply the following:

1. Where the form is available on the Manitoba site?

2. Can I have MAS from husband and wife, will it do?

Thanks once again.

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
CAR (Vehicle) invoice can be attached with Manitoba Application form.

If i Write Car Price in "Others" in "SETTLEMENT FUNDS – personal net worth statement" section. And by attaching the car invoice and registration book which is of my name................Will it be correct ????

abercombrie

Star Member
May 20, 2012
@charninder....canadian gov forms are available cic.gc.ca and the manitoba's form go to manitoba immig site....just read from there , it's easy to follow though ;)

@ everstranger - im hoping too that march applicants will receive aor's already

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
rawalpindi said:
CAR (Vehicle) invoice can be attached with Manitoba Application form.

If i Write Car Price in "Others" in "SETTLEMENT FUNDS – personal net worth statement" section. And by attaching the car invoice and registration book which is of my name................Will it be correct ????

In the true sense of it the motor vehicle/car is considered as personal property just like furnitures, books, chattels, etc and may not carry much weight like shares, stocks, real estate property and bank balances or fixed deposit with a bank. This is because all the later items I mentioned can easily be converted to cash and in most cases they are classified as cash/cash equivalent instruments other than real estate property.

The cost you will be quoting will be the cost of acquiring it which may not represent the true cost today since it would have witnessed depreciation (wear and tear) since the date of acquisition.

If the cost of the car will make you meet the minimum proof of funds (POF), then I would say you may be running a risk of being told that you do not have enough POF. But if including the cost of the car only enhances, that is not a significant amount of the POF value then I want to assume you are fine.

This is purely my own view and opinion ;D ;D ;D

Regards.

rawalpindi

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Emperor said:
In the true sense of it the motor vehicle/car is considered as personal property just like furnitures, books, chattels, etc and may not carry much weight like shares, stocks, real estate property and bank balances or fixed deposit with a bank. This is because all the later items I mentioned can easily be converted to cash and in most cases they are classified as cash/cash equivalent instruments other than real estate property.

The cost you will be quoting will be the cost of acquiring it which may not represent the true cost today since it would have witnessed depreciation (wear and tear) since the date of acquisition.

If the cost of the car will make you meet the minimum proof of funds (POF), then I would say you may be running a risk of being told that you do not have enough POF. But if including the cost of the car only enhances, that is not a significant amount of the POF value then I want to assume you are fine.

This is purely my own view and opinion ;D ;D ;D

Regards.
Yes...i am including cost of the car only enhances.......in my case 16 K CD$ required. and i am mentioning ( 16 K CD$ cash + 5 K CD$ Car invoice price).....Will it be correct ? Which type of evidance will be required if i mention the car price ?

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
rawalpindi said:
Yes...i am including cost of the car only enhances.......in my case 16 K CD$ required. and i am mentioning ( 16 K CD$ cash + 5 K CD$ Car invoice price).....Will it be correct ? Which type of evidance will be required if i mention the car price ?
Okay. Since you were planning of including the receipt of purchase, you can go ahead or you can ask a car dealer to do you an assessment of what the value is now and include the report as proof of value.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Hi. I do not wish to discourage anybody in any way. But regarding settlement funds, this is what is in the Manitoba PNP kit regarding additional funds:

" - notarized copies of securities and other short-term investments; proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (NOT INCLUDING PERSONAL ITEMS SUCH AS JEWELRY, FURNITURE OR VEHICLES) owned by applicant or spouse/common-law partner, with objective valuation of fair market value"