+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

B

BlessedMe

RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
ano ng status ng application mo? anong stream ka?
MPNP,General stream (MAS)
kkamedical lang nung March 6, 2012
waiting for PPR na

B

BlessedMe

kilocharlie said:
Naku kung NOv 2011 ka wala ka pa AOR matagal pa din cguro ako kasi Dec 2011 ako eh..
December 2011 po ako nagpass sa CEM.. i've received my AOR last Feb 28 (dated Feb 22), and my MR on Feb 27 (dated feb 20)

Nice_0825

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BlessedMe said:
December 2011 po ako nagpass sa CEM.. i've received my AOR last Feb 28 (dated Feb 22), and my MR on Feb 27 (dated feb 20)
Hi. Halos same tau ng timeline. Manitoba ka din?

kilocharlie

Nov 30, 2011

-Ang bilis mo naman, ako til now wala pa din.. :(

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
Nakareceive ako ng letter from MPNP with FILE #. They are asking for additional documents..
Congrats! At least may file number ka na! When exactly in November did you forward your application? Ours was Nov 16, no news yet. What additional docs are they asking for?

B

BlessedMe

Nice_0825 said:
Hi. Halos same tau ng timeline. Manitoba ka din?
yup,MPNP rin po..
waiting for PPR..any idea kelan po magbabayad ng landing fee at RPRF? thanks

B

BlessedMe

kilocharlie said:

-Ang bilis mo naman, ako til now wala pa din.. :(
wait lang po parating na yan nyan.. ako nga the more na naghihintay ako lalong tumatagal.. i don't know the factors why,pero iba iba po timeline natin kahit halos same lang submission natin..in God's perfect time... ;)

Nice_0825

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
BlessedMe said:
yup,MPNP rin po..
waiting for PPR..any idea kelan po magbabayad ng landing fee at RPRF? thanks
Pag yata na receive na nila MR... March 3 ako nagpamedical. Hopefully okay medical. Waiting din ako ng ppr

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
we applied in the general stream. Visa office should pretoria. i was asked to proof my ties to manitoba, what do i do for a leaving, how long i have known my sponser.

zealotzealot said:
Hi dear,

May I know in which stream did you apply and which is your visa office ?
What were the questions asked by the MPNP officer and what were your answers?
Kindly describe in detail please if you can ?

thanks
Zealot

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
ECAS is electronic client application status (you can find it in the canadian immigration site
PPR-passport request (for visa stamping)
MR- medical request
AOR- acknowledgement of receipt
LOA- letter of approval (after your sponsor's interview in canada)
DM-decision made

i don't think you need to update your employment status since you have transferred your files in your VO (visa office). unless later, during the PPR, the VO may require you to submit additional documents then you can tell them your latest employment status
thanks so much BlessedMe :)
But what are the informations mentioned that needs to be updated just incase like family composition,etc.? I'm so confused if employment status was included on this? I'm really having a hard time, thank God I found this forum. I can't contact anybody in the embassy as the hotline/customer service is only for temporary visa applicants. Can you help me on this BlessedMe..thank you so much! :)

by the way if we will have our medical on this month how long will it take for the result and what are the next steps?
and may I ask how much the medical cost? and do you have any recommendation where can we best have our medical exam?

thanks again and God bless! :)

B

BlessedMe

reinzy said:
thanks so much BlessedMe :)
But what are the informations mentioned that needs to be updated just incase like family composition,etc.? I'm so confused if employment status was included on this? I'm really having a hard time, thank God I found this forum. I can't contact anybody in the embassy as the hotline/customer service is only for temporary visa applicants. Can you help me on this BlessedMe..thank you so much! :)

by the way if we will have our medical on this month how long will it take for the result and what are the next steps?
and may I ask how much the medical cost? and do you have any recommendation where can we best have our medical exam?

thanks again and God bless! :)
you can update the family status only if you had added new family members like you have adopted, or a newborn child..you need to declare them, or it will be difficult to sponsor them later on..if you change your address, and employment status (although this is not always asked)..you will be required to submit your police clearance if not yet submitted..

medical results are not relayed to you, they will be sent to the VO directly after about 3-4 weeks..but if problems arise, you will be notified sooner so you can be referred to another doctor, or undergo treatment (which greatly delays process) before results are relayed to the VO..
prices may vary..you can contact your hospital of choice for info... but we paid 4050 for adults and 1800 for our child...we had our ME in nationwide HSI because of good feedback from forum mates (and it was a good decision), but there are other great choices..

please do not contact the CEM for queries.. it causes delay in your process especially if you have given them your details (based on experienced forum mates)..it's a good thing you have not yet connected with the Immig VO..

reinzy

Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
you can update the family status only if you had added new family members like you have adopted, or a newborn child..you need to declare them, or it will be difficult to sponsor them later on..if you change your address, and employment status (although this is not always asked)..you will be required to submit your police clearance if not yet submitted..

medical results are not relayed to you, they will be sent to the VO directly after about 3-4 weeks..but if problems arise, you will be notified sooner so you can be referred to another doctor, or undergo treatment (which greatly delays process) before results are relayed to the VO..
prices may vary..you can contact your hospital of choice for info... but we paid 4050 for adults and 1800 for our child...we had our ME in nationwide HSI because of good feedback from forum mates (and it was a good decision), but there are other great choices..

please do not contact the CEM for queries.. it causes delay in your process especially if you have given them your details (based on experienced forum mates)..it's a good thing you have not yet connected with the Immig VO..

thanks for this! :) so, what can you recommend just in case I found a new job? will I update the info in our application or not?
I'm just worried that "if" just ever the immigration verified the info in our application, there might be an issue because of my new job? what do you think on this? or are they verifying the things stated/written in the application? in your case? coz somebody told us that they do call/contact the company you're working on just to verify, is it true? or is it only applicable to the principal applicant, in our case its my husband.

thanks so much! :)

Rovka

Mar 13, 2012
Hi!
We applied in the Strategic Initiatives stream. Visa office Moscow.
It's for statistics: intrview in Winnipeg November 2011, application type - paper, Letter of approval 26 January 2012, Delivery to CIO 13 March 2012 :)

B

BlessedMe

reinzy said:
thanks for this! :) so, what can you recommend just in case I found a new job? will I update the info in our application or not?
I'm just worried that "if" just ever the immigration verified the info in our application, there might be an issue because of my new job? what do you think on this? or are they verifying the things stated/written in the application? in your case? coz somebody told us that they do call/contact the company you're working on just to verify, is it true? or is it only applicable to the principal applicant, in our case its my husband.

thanks so much! :)
i'm not sure if they will check on the spouse. they did not check on my husband's status, maybe because i am the principal applicant... may i know your status first? because if you are already in the Medical stage, i don't think you have to update your employment status.. just tell them you resigned from your previous job (if and only if asked)...in my case, i resigned from my work as a chief nurse and presented my job certificate.. i did not find any new job since i can not sign to any long-term contract

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
BlessedMe said:

Hi BlessedMe,

You said "Please do not contact the CEM for queries.. it causes delay in your process especially if you have given them your details (based on experienced forum mates)".

The process really will be delayed after contact them? Do you mind post the link here so i can go check it out what's going on?

I plan on contact Canadian High Comm. check my application status because already more than 6 months i haven't received my AOR or any further action requirement (they said within 1 month will issue the AOR for me but now already past 6 months).

After read your post i think i need to think twice before contact them.

Regards,
Kidrobot