+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP APPLICATION 2011

adereleadegbite

Jan 4, 2012
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?

adereleadegbite

Jan 4, 2012
Dear All Professor on the forum,

Many thanks.

I was not awarded any points for the adaptability assessment factor because one of my signatories of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support is concurrently supporting multiple applications and as result, my application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba was not approved.

Please Sir, What do you think I can do from this point?

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
My experience is very close to yours in that we mentioned my wife's cousin in our application just out of been honest. We do not have the intention of moving out of Manitoba and as the principal applicant my friend of many years signed our MAS form. Anyway after my sponsor got interviewed sometimes in Jan 2012. I also got a call from immigration officer wanting us to prove our connection or ties to Manitoba. I answered to the best of my knowledge and I trusted God since we did not lied in our application anyway. I called yesterday and they told me they have posted our letter. Although without saying what kind of letter they posted one can only continue to trust God for the best,

etivac

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
none so far
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2011
auie09 said:
Hi to all! So happy to tell you that I got the much awaited LOA and i just passed my application to CIO.
Goodluck to all and God Bless !
Hi Auie, what time ka tinawagan dito sa Manila?

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody !

Kindly update your timeline who applied in Aug,2011. Also mention your visa office, stream and NOC code etc.

Zealot

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody !

My timeline is:-

MPNP General Stream
Visa Office - New Delhi (India)

Applied - 04/08/11
A.O.R. - 19/11/11

Eagerly Waiting for L.O.A. .....

Can anybody guess when shall I get L.O.A. ?

Zealot

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
zealotzealot said:
Hello everybody !

My timeline is:-

MPNP General Stream
Visa Office - New Delhi (India)

Applied - 04/08/11
A.O.R. - 19/11/11

Eagerly Waiting for L.O.A. .....

Can anybody guess when shall I get L.O.A. ?

Zealot

Hi. Just wanna share my friend's timeline since they are not members of this forum.

MPNP Family Stream By Mail

Sept 2011 Submitted application package
Nov 2011 AOR
March 2012 Sponsor Interview

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
Just so happy to share the good news. My sponsor in Manitoba received our L.O.A. yesterday. To God be the glory.

Here is my timeline:

Filed MPNP application: September 2011
AOR from MPNP: November 2011
Sponsor's interview: February 29, 2012
Letter of Approval: March 7, 2012

I have some questions, please:
1. Can somebody in another country pay for my processing fees using his credit card as long as he signs the form?
2. Do I need to have the photocopies of my supporting documents be notarized (like birth certificates, passports) or photocopy is just okay as long as it is clear? I did not have them notarized when I submitted it before to MPNP and it was okay.

Thanks to all of you guys and to this forum.

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
candidgirl said:
Just so happy to share the good news. My sponsor in Manitoba received our L.O.A. yesterday. To God be the glory.

Here is my timeline:

1. Can somebody in another country pay for my processing fees using his credit card as long as he signs the form?
2. Do I need to have the photocopies of my supporting documents be notarized (like birth certificates, passports) or photocopy is just okay as long as it is clear? I did not have them notarized when I submitted it before to MPNP and it was okay.

Hi,

thanks for your reply can u tell me which documents u need to send to NS please My sponsor Interview is done on 24 FEBruary still waiting for LOA :(

Thanks FGRD

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
fgrd said:
Hi,

thanks for your reply can u tell me which documents u need to send to NS please My sponsor Interview is done on 24 FEBruary still waiting for LOA :(

Thanks FGRD
Check out the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-application.asp

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
I used the address of my sponsor in Manitoba so they received my LOA after a week. If your LOA will be sent to your home country, then it may take longer.

You can check this site for the documents needed to be submitted to CIO Nova Scotia - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp#ep74

My Visa Office is Philippines. Good luck!

fgrd said:
Hi,

Thanks FGRD

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear,

many many congratulations for getting LOA.
May I know in which stream did you apply and which is your visa office ?

thanks
Zealot

******************************************************************************************************

candidgirl said:

Here is my timeline:

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello dear,

thanks
Zealot
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
fgrd said:
Hi Everybody,

With the grace of god, My Sponsor gone to America but he received MPNP call over there & he just told me today that he received call on 24 feb 2012 hope everybody waiting will get there call soon, Its exactly after 6 Months. BUT ONE THING HE GAVE FEW WRONG ANSWERS ABT ME ..............they ask all general questions which are there in the form

My timeline:
Applied on : 24 August 2011
AOR : 09 October 2011 ( 22 September 2011 Date on AOR)
SPONSOR call : 24 February 2012

Thanks,
FGRD

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear,

What were the questions asked by the MPNP officer and what were your answers?
Kindly describe in detail please if you can ?

thanks
Zealot

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

believing said:
My experience is very close to yours in that we mentioned my wife's cousin in our application just out of been honest. We do not have the intention of moving out of Manitoba and as the principal applicant my friend of many years signed our MAS form. Anyway after my sponsor got interviewed sometimes in Jan 2012. I also got a call from immigration officer wanting us to prove our connection or ties to Manitoba. I answered to the best of my knowledge and I trusted God since we did not lied in our application anyway. I called yesterday and they told me they have posted our letter. Although without saying what kind of letter they posted one can only continue to trust God for the best,

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
sset12 said:
General stream ako. I'm not sure if the EC will do...pero mas okay kung magpasa ka employment certificate or letters of reference to reflect your duties and responsibilities in your current job. pede naman di mo i-disclose na for visa purposes yun di ba?
HELLO!! NGAYON LANG AKO NAKABALIK SA FORUM. MY COUSIN SUBMITTED OUR APPLICATION LAST NOV 2011 PERO TILL NOW WALA PA KAMING NARECEIVE NA AOR...