+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal VO 2022 NON-EE COPR timeline

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
I received my PR CARD last week. Processing center is Sydney NS. See my signature for timeline.
I am guessing you guys should not use PO BOX as your address. IRCC will not deliver it to PO BOX.
Did you have a PO Box previously? Did they ask you to change it?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
This is not looking good folks. After 48 days, IRCC sent me an email last night to change my PO box address to my residential address. I really hope it does not take them another 45 days to check the application. I am really disappointed with the lack of information surrounding using a PO Box for the initial PR card. On the portal it asks for residential address and mailing address. Then it was specific when it excluded using business addresses. Which means, it could have simply added a couple more words to exclude PO Box. It is crazy I tell you.

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
This is not looking good folks. After 48 days, IRCC sent me an email last night to change my PO box address to my residential address. I really hope it does not take them another 45 days to check the application. I am really disappointed with the lack of information surrounding using a PO Box for the initial PR card. On the portal it asks for residential address and mailing address. Then it was specific when it excluded using business addresses. Which means, it could have simply added a couple more words to exclude PO Box. It is crazy I tell you.
I heard you and really feel the same. No word can describe their way of working.

sunset steet

Jan 5, 2023
address status changed to "accepted by IRCC", the photos were took away. 50 days so far from copr.

I think anxious is unnecessary, we all have copr now, soon or later we'll receive our PR card with no doubt.

We are finally ended in a free country where she's ancient generations had fought for her freedom in courage and sacrifice, it worth a little waiting.

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
My Pr card application finally got approved today and the card was mailed
Ecopr - 12 Jan
Vo - Montreal
Funny thing is my address and photo in the PR portal is still in review and also my pr application in gckey is still submitted

Reactions: esmeralda44

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
My Pr card application finally got approved today and the card was mailed
Ecopr - 12 Jan
Vo - Montreal
Funny thing is my address and photo in the PR portal is still in review and also my pr application in gckey is still submitted
Congrats to you finally ! I have a wuestion, ì your gc status was still submitted then where did you see the approved status and mailed out ?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
So my PR card Application was approved but the permanent residency application is still submitted even after i got the copr
How do you know that it was mailed and approved? You are missing a step in your explanation. Applicant says submitted and PR portal still in review, so how do you know it was mailed??

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
How do you know that it was mailed and approved? You are missing a step in your explanation. Applicant says submitted and PR portal still in review, so how do you know it was mailed??
So my PR card application that is linked to GC key says my application is approved and pr card is mailed.
While my permanent residency application is still submitted even though i got my ecopr on jan 12. Also my address and photo is still in review in the pr portal
All I am saying is the status in the portal is not always true. Just like in my case.
I will post it here once I get my PR card in hand which shouldn’t be more than 1 week as per the trends

Reactions: Chasechs

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
More hopeful news for Montreal VO people!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023
Hi,

Just a question, do I have to link dependants in the Gckey account to check PR Card process? because we only can see my husband's PR card process, or is it just for PA.

Thanks.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hi,

Just a question, do I have to link dependants in the Gckey account to check PR Card process? because we only can see my husband's PR card process, or is it just for PA.

Thanks.
That's correct only the PA application can be linked to the IRCC account. Nothing to worry about.

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Hi,

Thanks.
I was able to link both the PA and the dependent PR card applications in my GCKey account and track them separately (the dependent one was processed a few days before the PA).

jsanchez1879

Feb 3, 2023
I was able to link both the PA and the dependent PR card applications in my GCKey account and track them separately (the dependent one was processed a few days before the PA).
Can you please explain to me how I can link the dependant's pr application in the GCKEYS so I can track them? Thanks for your response.