+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

sub4cus

Jul 24, 2024
yes I did. So you think the reason for the eCOPR delay is the residential address?

I’ve been seeing only 3-5 days wait from Portal 2 to eCOPR but with me it’s almost 2 weeks now. I’m concerned about not getting a eCOPR within this or next month. :(
It is just an educated guess; otherwise, why are we asked to confirm our Canadian residential address and physical presence in Camada before COPR? Maybe you can try sending them an email to see if it would work. I wonder why the review of the address would take that long. You are already at the finish line. It will soon be over. Success

nzkko

Star Member
May 13, 2024
yes I did. So you think the reason for the eCOPR delay is the residential address?

I’ve been seeing only 3-5 days wait from Portal 2 to eCOPR but with me it’s almost 2 weeks now. I’m concerned about not getting a eCOPR within this or next month :(
It can take anytime from a couple of days to a couple of weeks. Address you put is irrelevant for eCoPR but matters for PR card as they will send it to this address. It will be under review probably even when you receive the card

Reactions: xueshen0607

Sanma

Aug 13, 2024
Update
P1: Aug 8
P2: Aug 23
eCOPR: today Aug 26

Question: my spouse's (non accompanying) last name (family name) only indicated at the bottom of the eCOPR. It's pretty long as well. Is that an issue? Thanks

sharman1999

Aug 26, 2024
Hey Guys,

I want to share my journey.

Ontario PNP Apply: 27Jan 2024
EE Apply: 30 May 2024
Biometric Complete: 11 July 2024
P1 Email: August 22 2024.
P1 Replied on: August 25 2024.
P2 Expected: September Third to Forth Week

Thanks guys for sharing information here.

I see that Canada Website mentioned "If we approve your application we will send you two emails". Does receiving P1 email means Application Approved and waiting to confirm the status?

My Lawyer is pretty confident that my PR is confirmed. As in her career there is never a problem after receiving P1.

Any input is appreciated.

Reactions: Zcvxcv

Sebin.sbtn

Dec 29, 2021
Hey Guys,

I want to share my journey.

Ontario PNP Apply: 27Jan 2024
EE Apply: 30 May 2024
Biometric Complete: 11 July 2024
P1 Email: August 22 2024.
P1 Replied on: August 25 2024.
P2 Expected: September Third to Forth Week

Thanks guys for sharing information here.

I see that Canada Website mentioned "If we approve your application we will send you two emails". Does receiving P1 email means Application Approved and waiting to confirm the status?

My Lawyer is pretty confident that my PR is confirmed. As in her career there is never a problem after receiving P1.

Any input is appreciated.
My lawyer also said the same. I got p1 on August 9 and waiting for p2