+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Portal 2 Delay - Track Timelines Here!!!

sub4cus

Jul 24, 2024
Hi!

Just wanted to ask if anyone is experiencing the same thing as I do. eCOPR taking too long. Mine is PR under BC-PNP EE. Also Montreal VO

Timeline:
- July 15 (Portal 1)
- Aug 6 (Portal 2)

Still no eCOPR as of today, Aug 22
already checked everywhere. Badly need it as next month is the last enrollment for this years' specialty education at BCIT

Thank you!
Log into your PR portal to be sure you correctly submitted your details nd got a confirmation auto response. Also, check if the status on your address has been "Accepted by IRCC."

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hello everyone, my spouse is outland applicant and hasn't been to Canada yet, but I included her information in P1 letter as well.
Is it a mistake? Do we have to include outlands in the letter? If we don't, should I text them and mention it?

I answered for her, Currently in Canada - No;
Original entry date: not applicable
Date of last entry in Canada: not applicable.
Etc.

Last edited:

yuzuanne

Aug 23, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
08-29-2023
Log into your PR portal to be sure you correctly submitted your details nd got a confirmation auto response. Also, check if the status on your address has been "Accepted by IRCC."
Yes. I did receive an auto reply for submitting stuff at portal 2. Right now only my declaration has been submitted to IRCC, the photo and address is still under review by IRCC.

and still no eCOPR as of today :(

DeepJ027

Dec 26, 2023
Congrats everyone on getting p2. I got my p1 on 14th August and replied it on the same day at 5 pm, please keep this thread posted if anyone's around the same time. Looking at the timelines, can I expect it next week?

One more question: could be a bit silly, getting p1 means PR is approved? wanted to book tickets back to home for December.

sub4cus

Jul 24, 2024
Congrats everyone on getting p2. I got my p1 on 14th August and replied it on the same day at 5 pm, please keep this thread posted if anyone's around the same time. Looking at the timelines, can I expect it next week?

One more question: could be a bit silly, getting p1 means PR is approved? wanted to book tickets back to home for December.
Yes, at that stage, refusal is rare and unlikely. It does not mean it is approved, but it is always good progress towards approval, which is the COPR.

sub4cus

Jul 24, 2024
Yes. I did receive an auto reply for submitting stuff at portal 2. Right now only my declaration has been submitted to IRCC, the photo and address is still under review by IRCC.

and still no eCOPR as of today :(
It looks like it's because the address is still under review. Did you put a proper residential address with a zip code? Give them some time to get back to you. My photo, too, has been under review for days now.

yuzuanne

Aug 23, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
08-29-2023
It looks like it's because the address is still under review. Did you put a proper residential address with a zip code? Give them some time to get back to you. My photo, too, has been under review for days now.
yes I did. So you think the reason for the eCOPR delay is the residential address?

I’ve been seeing only 3-5 days wait from Portal 2 to eCOPR but with me it’s almost 2 weeks now. I’m concerned about not getting a eCOPR within this or next month :(