Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Pre-Medical Done for wife
yesterday i have submitted my application to vfs..i have 4gottn to mention my email id in application form....
wt to do now?

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request

hellolondon

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
parteek said:
yesterday i have submitted my application to vfs..i have 4gottn to mention my email id in application form....
wt to do now?
You may send them an email explaining everything. Also mention all the details like your name, date of birth, passport number, date of submission, application ref no, etc. The email id from which you will send the request will be registered for all future interactions with them.

sahitan

May 10, 2013
I don't think that it will cause any issues...as you may want to read above the column in the application form that in case you don't provide the email, all the communication from CHC will be done on the mailing/residential address you provided...so i don't think its a big issue...

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
sahitan said:
I don't think that it will cause any issues...as you may want to read above the column in the application form that in case you don't provide the email, all the communication from CHC will be done on the mailing/residential address you provided...so i don't think its a big issue...
thanks alot bro :) :) :)

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the consultancy i have got my admit through put some restrictions to give the representative form..so i had to put their name in the study questionaire, n submitted my file without their signature..as i didnt had a choice..

where as Email id is a communication type, nt the only way of communicating..they still have ur residential address and phone no.

parteek

May 31, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
App. Filed.......
26-12-2015
AOR Received.
15-08-2018
Med's Request
Swathi.life said:
the consultancy i have got my admit through put some restrictions to give the representative form..so i had to put their name in the study questionaire, n submitted my file without their signature..as i didnt had a choice..

where as Email id is a communication type, nt the only way of communicating..they still have ur residential address and phone no.
ok
hv u got ur visa?