+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

jsbach

Star Member
Apr 10, 2024
Hi everyone ,

I couldn’t post this before because some of us still waiting for the oath. I know how frustrating to wait for a long time. Therefore I couldn’t post it and I know you were going to be happy but still couldn’t post it. Second main reason was some people’s ceremony got cancelled at the last minute. That’s why I just want to make sure. This process made me skeptical :)

Please don’t get mad at me

I became a Canadian citizen today. Got update last week for the ceremony. But as I said I couldn’t make sure until today :)

I really appreciate for your support , unity and friendship.

I hope each of you got your Oath ceremony very soon. I’ll be here to share my experience for the new applicants for sure. I believe I have to help others. That’s what would make me happy :)

Special thanks to @Debby25. You’ll get yours very soon. Believe me

God Bless you all
Congrats!

Reactions: nmdemp

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi everyone ,

I couldn’t post this before because some of us still waiting for the oath. I know how frustrating to wait for a long time. Therefore I couldn’t post it and I know you were going to be happy but still couldn’t post it. Second main reason was some people’s ceremony got cancelled at the last minute. That’s why I just want to make sure. This process made me skeptical :)

I became a Canadian citizen today. Got update last week for the ceremony. But as I said I couldn’t make sure until today :)

I hope each of you got your Oath ceremony very soon. I’ll be here to share my experience for the new applicants for sure. I believe I have to help others. That’s what would make me happy :)

God Bless you all
Congratulations!!
Was is it online or in person ?

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
In your opinion, what did you do to push the oath scheduled ? I am so exhausted dealing with this application so far.

tell me about. i was so excited and exhausted. I called them 2 times. I told the lady im so sad that they forgot about me. she said no no no they didnt. after this call i got a GU in 3 days. Then my friend got his oath invite which he applied way after me. that time i lost my hope. then decided to send an email to oath invitation department. also i filled out a webform. there was no movement.i called them again. I got oath update after this call. i got my oath ceremony date exactly after 3 months from my LPP completion.

i think little push could triggered them.

Debby25

Apr 12, 2017
Hi everyone ,

God Bless you all
Congratulations @nmdemp !! I’m very happy for you.

I totally understand what you mean - I always tell myself I will not celebrate until I have my Oath, because as you said some people’s ceremony got canceled the day before. You can never be relaxed with IRCC

I thank you for all your support! For my own sake I think I will take a break for a few weeks from calling and emailing them, and wait until the end of July when it will be one year since I applied.

I wish you all the best!

• Love

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Congratulations @nmdemp !! I’m very happy for you.

I totally understand what you mean - I always tell myself I will not celebrate until I have my Oath, because as you said some people’s ceremony got canceled the day before. You can never be relaxed with IRCC

I thank you for all your support! For my own sake I think I will take a break for a few weeks from calling and emailing them, and wait until the end of July when it will be one year since I applied.

I wish you all the best!
Thank you so much Debby. i knew you understand me. Believe or not i was still checking my emails in the ceremony area if there is a cancellation. Yes !couple of weeks break would be better.

i could say every each of you will get your oath very soon. The ceremony area was crowded. i spoke with 5-10 applicants who got their oath date. They said they waited 5 -6-10 months . a few of them finalized everything in 3 months

Reactions: Debby25

jsbach

Star Member
Apr 10, 2024
tell me about. i was so excited and exhausted. I called them 2 times. I told the lady im so sad that they forgot about me. she said no no no they didnt. after this call i got a GU in 3 days. Then my friend got his oath invite which he applied way after me. that time i lost my hope. then decided to send an email to oath invitation department. also i filled out a webform. there was no movement.i called them again. I got oath update after this call. i got my oath ceremony date exactly after 3 months from my LPP completion.

i think little push could triggered them.
Feel so happy for you!

I can tell that the oath schedule is completely out of the system and the local officers have absolute arbitration to put whoever they want to the pool. So far, I contacted MP and webform plus email, no sign of the hopeful progress. I think the only way is the once I pass the 8 months time threshold, call IRCC to leave a note to remind the local office.

Alp2023

Aug 11, 2023
Hi everyone ,

God Bless you all
Congratulations, and all the best!!:)

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
Feel so happy for you!

I can tell that the oath schedule is completely out of the system and the local officers have absolute arbitration to put whoever they want to the pool. So far, I contacted MP and webform plus email, no sign of the hopeful progress. I think the only way is the once I pass the 8 months time threshold, call IRCC to leave a note to remind the local office.

Thank you so much yes you did everything you could. I think little waiting time would help us. Believe me I even couldn’t sleep well last 2-3 months. It’s really frustrating but the reward is unique for sure

nmdemp

Feb 2, 2024
I just talked to my friend. His brother was waiting an oath date last 1 year. They did everything they could. He got his oath ceremony date on June 13. ( Mississauga office) that means the wait will be over very soon for everyone

Reactions: Debby25

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
I just talked to my friend. His brother was waiting an oath date last 1 year. They did everything they could. He got his oath ceremony date on June 13. ( Mississauga office) that means the wait will be over very soon for everyone
If anyone ask I would suggest them to submit application by paper not online . I noticed people with paper applications get it done quicker