File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
dhaka12 said:
Hi moyrzg ,
What your ecas is showing?Start processing your application........?

Regards
dhaka12
no... we received your application only ( rbvo)

not changed still since october 2011

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
Its our bad luck that we are applicants under SVO.Its really painful waiting for something for indefinite period of time.

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Hi guys,

I was invited for an interview by Singapore visa office on April 17th 2012.
Don't trust your ecas at all ! Since I applied to CIC Canada till my interview invitation by SVO still ecas shows: In process, we received your application in July 2011.

Am living in Singapore . And my interview purpose was to verify that my representative wasn't a paid one , the interview was conducted by Canadian border agency in Singapore visa office for anti Fraud.

My advise to all who think they can fool the Canadian government by supplying faked bank statements, paid representatives , faked bank statements or faked job papers, u won't be smarter than the border agency these people are inert national and they can even know where u had dinner last night!

Be honest straight forward , if u don't have enough points or money , don't apply with faked papers as you are depriving genuine candidates by taking part in the quota and then thrown out for supplying faked info.

I like the amazing work the canadian Border Agency does!

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
Dear osti,
We understand that canadian border agency is smart.But why they are delaying?People like me is genuine.If Singapore visa office think that cases are not geuine or not qualified, they might sent rejection.But why the process is delaying?

Regards
dhaka12

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
dear osti,
What is the difference between paid and non paid representative?Is it important matter to SVO whether you emplyed some one on behalf of you or not?
Hope your result will be positive inshaallah .

Regards
dhaka12

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Hi dhaka12

In my application I nominated an unpaid friend who works as a lawyer to represent me.
The officer in SGVO informed me this representative is taking money from people and not an authorized consultant by CIC .
Therefor paying him or later promising to pay him is an offense and might result in refusal and rejecting further applications for two years. He even showed me some print outs from the representative site with success stories and visa images of past immigrants.

For me I was straight forward, this lawyer used to cone to my restaurant with his wife since 3 years and he was regular guest used to extend him discounts ,when I was doing homework to apply PR I got lot of unclear questions which CIC didn't post answers and in blogs many different opinions, so I called him he assisted me in the questions , and offered to use his name as representative since I was leaving Dubai to Singapore so I needed a registered mail adress for communication with CIC as at that time, and since I was less than 1 year in Singapore I put his name and address in Dubai.

Overall if a representative is not authorized by CIC and u pay or promise to pay u might end in trouble .
In my case hope the border agent believed me.

My ecas still shows in process , when I finished interview the officer came out to me smiling with my passport back , I asked him when do I expect my MR he answered it's the visa section who knows for him he is border agency to check on fraud .

In conclusion my file was at background checks otherwise they wouldn't have called me.

Hope all goes ok inshallah!

Btw after interview , if they have negative result , when do I expect to hear from them?

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
dear osti,
You can take consultation from anyone ,not necessarily they will be authorized by cic.If your lawer is black listed ,in that case you are a victim.You did not know earlier that it was an offense.

You don,t know anything about your lawer,s cheatting.It is not your resposibility to share lawyer,s crime.
You are only a client .You are paying for the service you took from him and you can do it.No one or very few person will give you a free service.

So if everyissues of your are ok,specially job experience and bank fund, then
inshaallah you will get positive result.Soon you will hear something.
I hope visa officer is capable enough to understand your matter.

Regards
dhaka12

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Thanks man , actually I didnot pay him a penny , he just did that a favor to me as I used to extend discounts to him as he used to be a frequent customer at my place.

Thanks Bro

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
Hi osti,
Don,t get worried and tensed.Inshallah things will be better.
Result depends on ALMIGHTY and we can try only.
Wish you good luck.

Regards
dhaka12

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
Hi all,
Newborn ,britto, other Bangladeshi and singapore office aplicant , pl share anything.Keep ourselves busy.
Why we are so frustaed and tensed including me?
How can be cheerful?
Throw our frustation.Work and enjoy.Work can keep us better.I visited canada.It was not heaven.Then you will asked me why I have been so worried?

It is better to go as early as possible.But still remember Bangladeshi weather and life is beautiful & simple.
Pl share with me.Post anything.

Regards
dhaka12

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Ive been in Canada and worked there previously , also in UK, Dubai and now in Singapore.
Canada is not as safe as Singapore , as pleasant as Dubai, as beautiful weather as UK.

For me am okay with what and where Iam.

We only look forward for our kids to have better life as we struggled to be what we are and I don't want them to have similar difficulties.

Canada is beautiful , clean , place to rest and enjoy work after 60s age.

I would like spinning the world and settle in Dubai or Canada !

dhaka12

Apr 10, 2012
osti,
I visited Dubai ,Singapore ,uk, Malaysia , USA ,Saudi etc. Singapore has the excellent weather.

I heard criticism from senior canadian regarding canadian free schooling.They were saying that private schools are better than public school. Am not sure ,just heard.

So far I know there is no private university in canada.One might be in vancouver .

Last time ,in Dubai ,i have seen that British people love to live in Dubai because it is tax free and children was out of drag.

Almighty knows better which one is best for us.We can only try.

I completely agree with your opinion.

regards
dhaka12