Jan 24 th 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
edgarsitow said:
I don't have a copy of my whole application, but I have made copies of everything after the appeal took place, because I'm terrified that the same thing might happen to me :(

This was one of my reasons to move to Mexico City. I ALWAYS deliver every single document in person, it at least gives me the peace of mind that they have it in their hands.

On another note, I just checked eCas again, and now it has my address. Interesting.
Edgar, do you know it might be a way to get them understand I delivered my paper and they not withdrawn my app?? :'( I am really sad

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Alesinha said:
So far I don't know where the paper is, I know it got to the embassy because I tracked the paper and I saw the paper signed by them, but the thing is where is it!? And why they didn't tell me before!?!? It really gets on my nerves all this situation and furthermore the embassy is closed tomorrow... So I will fax my paper back and I will send through the e.mail even 10,000 times if necessary! :mad:
Good luck!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Alesinha said:
Edgar, do you know it might be a way to get them understand I delivered my paper and they not withdrawn my app?? :'( I am really sad
Email/fax them a copy of the delivery confirmation. But if they lost it, they lost it. It sucks but you'll have to get it to them again.

Alesinha

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 24 th 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Email/fax them a copy of the delivery confirmation. But if they lost it, they lost it. It sucks but you'll have to get it to them again.
The thing is I don't have the delivery confirmation I only have the paper from the PGR... If at least they let me do it again I wouldn't mind... I really hope they understand and they let me go on with my application... I need your positive thoughts guys! :D

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Alesinha said:
The thing is I don't have the delivery confirmation I only have the paper from the PGR... If at least they let me do it again I wouldn't mind... I really hope they understand and they let me go on with my application... I need your positive thoughts guys! :D
How did you track the paper?

It will be ok. They aren't going to throw out your file because of a missing paper. Their email is just to get you to act. But tomorrow you should bombard them!

edgarsitow

Sep 11, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 19 2009
Doc's Request.
April 26, 2012, ARC Request on August 31, 2012
File Transfer...
14 October 2009 to Mexico City (Original) April 04, 2012 (re-processing after appeal allowed)
Med's Request
April 26, 2012
Med's Done....
September 07, 2009 (Original) April 30, 2012 (After appeal allowed)
Interview........
March 23, 2010 DENIED, Filed appeal September 2010
Passport Req..
November 05, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 06, 2012
LANDED..........
November 17, 2012
Alesinha said:
What I would do is send them an email/fax/anything you can think of, with a copy of the document, and explicitly tell them that you delivered it (screenshot of the delivery confirmation by the courier might help) and that they should have it, and if they've lost it, ask them to give you an extension so you can get it again.

Btw ladies I just updated my info. It's kinda confusing I know, but that's what happens when your case is more complicated than a Rubik's cube puzzle. If you want me to fix it in any way let me know.

M

mrandmrsromero

edgarsitow said:
I don't have a copy of my whole application, but I have made copies of everything after the appeal took place, because I'm terrified that the same thing might happen to me :(

This was one of my reasons to move to Mexico City. I ALWAYS deliver every single document in person, it at least gives me the peace of mind that they have it in their hands.

On another note, I just checked eCas again, and now it has my address. Interesting.
My husband also hand delivers everything as well. I've said this a few times now; and I'll say it again: I can't stress enough the importance of keeping copies of everything you send - mail, email, courier or whatever. Maybe in the end those copies won't be needed; but trust me, if an issue arises and you have to provide back-up for anything, you will be so glad you took the precaution.

Address re-appeared for my husband today also after a lengthy disappearance.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
mrandmrsromero said:
My husband also hand delivers everything as well. I've said this a few times now; and I'll say it again: I can't stress enough the importance of keeping copies of everything you send - mail, email, courier or whatever. Maybe in the end those copies won't be needed; but trust me, if an issue arises and you have to provide back-up for anything, you will be so glad you took the precaution.

Address re-appeared for my husband today also after a lengthy disappearance.
Yes mrandmrsromero you are so right. And every agent you talk to right down their name, the date and time of call for every phone call you make.....so so important.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Interesting about the addresses appearing on ecas! I think it is a good sign!

Alesinha

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 24 th 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
Thanks guys I will take precautions for the next time... Btw for those who had visit the embassy, do you think it would work if I go personally on Monday? Would I be able to talk to somebody??

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
Alesinha said:
Thanks guys I will take precautions for the next time... Btw for those who had visit the embassy, do you think it would work if I go personally on Monday? Would I be able to talk to somebody??
I would go personally on Monday. I'd probably fax them and email them too before Monday just because I'd want to make sure they know i'm on top of it. I have no idea why they would say nothing about it and then give a deadline of "tomorrow" what the heck! that makes no sense. I thought they normally gave 60-90 days for these special requests.
Can you go back in your website history maybe to the website or do you have that autofill on your computer where u can go to the website and push the down arrow key on the tracking # section to see what you've prevouisly entered?
I know it's a long shot but it might be there if u haven't cleared your cookies/cache.

Nessa

May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 6 2011
Doc's Request.
May 11 2012 (PGR)
AOR Received.
April 09 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 31 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 08 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 26 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 3 2012
yes they are very helpful at the embassy. There is a 30ish year old guy with long hair that is really helpful! Do you still have the tracking number from when you sent the PGR? Maybe you can print the tracking info?

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alesinha said:
How did you send the PGR document? If you used FedEx or UPS and paid with a credit card, try often will include the tracking number in the details of the credit card transaction. It may be worth seeing if your bank includes the info on the statement (some only have it on the online statement).

I would send a case specific enquiry ASAP to have proof that you reached out immediately and reply to the e-mail (if that is how they reached out to you). If you can go to the Embassy, go. If possible, call the PGR first to explain that th eoriginal seems to have been misplaced after you mailed it and try to persuade them to give you a copy that is stamped by them so you can submit it to the Embassy.

Good luck!

Alesinha

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 24 th 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
June 21th 2012
Thank you guys! You are very helpful with all your comments and yes definitely I will be going on Monday and sending them all the proofs that I have via e.mail ASAP. Seriously I still can believe this thing is happening but I am sure everything is going to be ok! :D

M

mrandmrsromero

Alesinha said:
Thank you guys! You are very helpful with all your comments and yes definitely I will be going on Monday and sending them all the proofs that I have via e.mail ASAP. Seriously I still can believe this thing is happening but I am sure everything is going to be ok! :D
I know how annoying this is (been there) but it will be fine. Good luck!