+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico VO/Family Sponsor processing times?

PpalmeroMois

Mar 19, 2024
Wow congrats girly !!! Wish you and your hubby a bless and happy life in AB!!! If you ever in ON send a msg !! Thanks for all your support!!

MrsKMC

May 4, 2024
Wow congrats girly !!! Wish you and your hubby a bless and happy life in AB!!! If you ever in ON send a msg !! Thanks for all your support!!
Thank you so much feel free to reach out if you have any questions, need to vent, etc. Best of luck to you guys also. Your time will come soon

PpalmeroMois

Mar 19, 2024
Goodness sakes this process is a nightmare for us!!! They asked us for a new medical but we don’t have the passport how the heck r we supposed to do this when we don’t have the passport. I’m freaking out and super duper beyondddddddddd frustrated

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
You'll be ok to do a medical without your passport.

What to bring
When you go to your appointment for the medical exam, you must bring

• proper identification
    • We strongly recommend you bring your passport as your identification document. You can also use other approved identification documents, including
      • a national identity (ID) card
      • a driver’s license issued from one the following countries (if you’re still in that country)
        • Australia
        • Canada
        • New Zealand
        • United Kingdom
        • United States
      • an original birth certificate (if the child is under 18 years old)
      • a refugee travel document
      • a Red Cross travel document
      • a UN laissez-passer
      • a seaman’s book
      • an Organization of American States travel document
      • a refugee protection claimant document

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#bring

PpalmeroMois

Mar 19, 2024
Thank you so much ! They emailed me told me I didn’t follow the steps to send the passport. I replied that’s not possible and passport was in Mexico on July 31. Today they emailed me to ignore the last email and they will send our documents to vac DR. They updated the portal that medical passed on sept 11, 2024. That’s good news right ?!?!

MrsKMC

May 4, 2024
Thank you so much ! They emailed me told me I didn’t follow the steps to send the passport. I replied that’s not possible and passport was in Mexico on July 31. Today they emailed me to ignore the last email and they will send our documents to vac DR. They updated the portal that medical passed on sept 11, 2024. That’s good news right ?!?!
My gosh what a mess! I've heard of people having their medical extended. It sounds like that's what they did for you and that your passport will finally be on its way back.

JSOL1

Sep 21, 2023
Great news!!