London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
I had this question too ! I used digital signature by typing my name but some one said their application was returned so got worried

your explanation is very neat thanks ! I am relieved now

TreZel

May 17, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
08-09-2023
Med's Request
20-09-2023
Med's Done....
29-09-2023
So what worked for us was we edited the forms in our browser itself, instead of downloading them. After entering all the information and signing, we THEN saved the files on our desktop. We rechecked that everything was fine by opening the file again on acrobat reader and THEN uploaded the forms.

‘IF we just saved them on our desktop and edited them on reader the signatures couldn’t be added. I hope this method works for you.
what browser do you use?

Piyush5767

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hello everyone, I need to confirm if Adobe's digital signature is also acceptable compared to entering a name on it. I sent my spouse's visa application by digitally signing the forms IMM5532 and IMM5476 by digitally I mean drawing the signature in the file rather than typing it. Is it acceptable? because this is also digitally signed as per instruction.

Steps I did
  • Important: To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new version of the form that can be digitally signed.
then digitally sign by using Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/fill-and-sign.html

I did both for IMM5532 and IMM5476

sollefm

Aug 22, 2023
Greetings,
I am applying for Spouse Open Work permit of an international student, a filled all the forms, I want to ask about the signatures on IMM 5707e and 5713E forms. can i digitally sign using Adobe digital signature or i have to print and sign the paper.

marc1990

May 1, 2024
Hello everyone, I need to confirm if Adobe's digital signature is also acceptable compared to entering a name on it. I sent my spouse's visa application by digitally signing the forms IMM5532 and IMM5476 by digitally I mean drawing the signature in the file rather than typing it. Is it acceptable? because this is also digitally signed as per instruction.

Steps I did
  • Important: To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new version of the form that can be digitally signed.
then digitally sign by using Adobe: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/fill-and-sign.html

I did both for IMM5532 and IMM5476

Hi Piyush -- I just did the same thing. Did your spouse's application get returned because of it?

Thanks!