+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland

VetDoctor

Jan 17, 2014
bobdylan said:
Regarding referees report... you can download the file and send the file as an attachment to the referee and ask them fill it out and send to respective faculty via email!

and regarding IELTS you can send the copies initially on a condition that u'll submit official scores after getting offer or you can send the official scores right away but it'll cost u some money!!
It means if i send a request to AEO they will send a copy of my result to Memorial. AND

Ref report will be submitted by the referees directly to MUN, i have no concern with that. is it so ?

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
VetDoctor said:
It means if i send a request to AEO they will send a copy of my result to Memorial. AND

Ref report will be submitted by the referees directly to MUN, i have no concern with that. is it so ?
Yes AEO will

Yes of-course ref letters r between ur teacher n uni, u should be involved in it, so make sure to select a teacher who is willing to asses u

VetDoctor

Jan 17, 2014
Ghufrankhan said:
Yes AEO will

Yes of-course ref letters r between ur teacher n uni, u should be involved in it, so make sure to select a teacher who is willing to asses u
thank you very much brother. I think I'll submit my IELTS score alongwith other documents and then if they ask me to submit it "through proper channel" then i'll send a request to AEO. As I have no supervisor so i am not very hopeful. I am also applying for Germany.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
VetDoctor said:
thank you very much brother. I think I'll submit my IELTS score alongwith other documents and then if they ask me to submit it "through proper channel" then i'll send a request to AEO. As I have no supervisor so i am not very hopeful. I am also applying for Germany.
Yes that's the way it should be done, I have also applied without supervisor, lets hope for the best..

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for being out of touch guys!! Ive been busy with Studies and stuff. Hit me with any queries if you have. :)

kamali

Nov 24, 2013
Hyderabad,India.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a_a_d said:
Sorry for being out of touch guys!! Ive been busy with Studies and stuff. Hit me with any queries if you have. :)
askm brother,
i am student from india.
my 10th cgpa is 7.8/10.0.
my 11th percentage is 62.2%
12th to be expected around 85%
taking IELTS on 13th feb
i am thinking of applying to u of victoria,u of saskatchewan and memorial univ of nl.how is my profile,what are chances of acceptance in these universities and required documents at time of application.

how is memorial univ for electrical engineering is will they accept me as my 11th percentage is low and at time o application i have to submit documents online by email or by courier
please reply aad

Hpanjola69

Star Member
Feb 17, 2014
Ali Nasikh said:
Hi All !!

I applied as transfer student to Memorial University and got the Offer Letter for the January 2014 Intake . My problem is I applied for Bachelors OF Engineering ( mechanical engineering ) but my Offer Letter came for Bachelors of Science . Does this mean I am not accepted in Bachelors Of Engineering ? They also didn't mention anything about my credit transfer . I have done my A-level with a grade B in all my three subject ( Maths , Physics , Chemistry ) , wont i get any free credits for this ?? Please help me .. Thank You
[/quote
Hi Dear
I have same problem. I have got provisional offer letter 5 Bachelors of Science but I have applied for B ENg electronics for Sept 2014 intake. Can you please let me know if you have any progression in your application. My facebook name is Harpreet Panjola and email address is hpanjola69@yahoo.co.uk

nam_sam

Feb 25, 2014
I have applied to MA(Economics) program of MUN for sep 2014 intake I have IELTS score of 8 and gre 300. What are my chances of getting admission to the mentioned program and what are its job prospects after graduation. Are on-campus jobs easily available. Also highlights some facts about child care services of the university.

Md Raihan

Feb 24, 2014
I have applied Memorial University of Newfoundland for MSc in Neuroscience for Fall, 2014.
My educational background

Masters in Public Health- 3.98/4
MBBS- 74.51%
IELTS-6.5 (L-7.0, R-6.0, W-5.5, S-6.5)

Can anyone please let me what is my possibilities to get admission?

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not really sure about the criteria as far as Neuroscience is concerned but you have a good academic profile. I think you should hope for the best :) ..

hahsan14

Jan 25, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I have got admission in Master in Engineering Management from Memorial. Also I have also applied in other universities and waiting for Dalhousie University(MEng Electrical Engineering), Windsor University( MEng Electrical Engineering), University of Alberta( Master in internetworking), Concordia University College of Alberta(Master in information security management).

I am electrical engineer with 2 years experience in Telecom Industry. My main priorities are PR and Job after studies.

1) What is reputation of Master in Engineering Management Course at Memorial?
2) What are job prospects & PR chances after studies in Memorial?

What do you suggest me? Should I apply for visa with Memorial letter or should I wait for acceptance from other universities and then decide which one to chose to apply for visa?

Much Appreciated

Regards,
AH

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahsan14 said:
Dear Seniors,

I have got admission in Master in Engineering Management from Memorial. Also I have also applied in other universities and waiting for Dalhousie University(MEng Electrical Engineering), Windsor University( MEng Electrical Engineering), University of Alberta( Master in internetworking), Concordia University College of Alberta(Master in information security management).

I am electrical engineer with 2 years experience in Telecom Industry. My main priorities are PR and Job after studies.

1) What is reputation of Master in Engineering Management Course at Memorial?
2) What are job prospects & PR chances after studies in Memorial?

What do you suggest me? Should I apply for visa with Memorial letter or should I wait for acceptance from other universities and then decide which one to chose to apply for visa?

Much Appreciated

Regards,
AH
As you are planning for PR and job after study you better wait for UofWindsor. As it is in Ontario and they have nice PNP program. You need not to have job after graduation to apply for Ontario PNP. As far as NL is concern you have to have job in your area of study to get PNP. So it can be tough. Also the UofWindsor course is related to your previous study.

Hope that helps!!!