+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello @Peacekeeper87 . I saw in another thread that your BG check straightly went to " we are processing yor background, We will contact you if we...." at AOR day. my AOR is on 21st of Jan and at the same day my profile BG status also was the same status. Its IP2 as everyone calls it. Also, my ADR status was"we do not need additional documents". I just want to know if it was the same for you in ADR section and have you experience any change in your BG status after that and if so, what was the status ,and whether it changed into anything - after you passed medical. My IELTS scores are L9 R9 W7 S8. Quite similar to yours. I just want to know if jumping into ip2 at AOR follows a pattern.. I am a FSW-Outland. No PNP nomination. CRS Score 471. Please reply. Thanks!
Yes, went straight to "We are processing your background check" indeed since day 1.
I believe it's something common now with the new biometric requirements. BG status never changed to this day.
ADR was also "we do not need additional documents". Still the same.

Reactions: anu1990

anu1990

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, went straight to "We are processing your background check" indeed since day 1.
I believe it's something common now with the new biometric requirements. BG status never changed to this day.
Yes I too believe it has something to do with the bio-metrics integration . I can see more frequent cases of IP2 at the time of AOR in Myimmitracker from January first. Also, Medical passed status has prolonged.. now the average days of medical results are between 40-44 days. Guess they are re-aligning the order of processing steps. Let's hope for the best!

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
My paper based PNP, AOR January 23, 2018 is the same, went straight to “ We are processing your background check” when link my app to GCkey account.

Last edited:
Reactions: anu1990