+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical waiting time

prem1965

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
mmm again dontworry.as long u gave correct information its not a problrm.if they ask u to update u can do it later.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
RAJ DEV said:
if somebody can inform how long it is going to take for medical tests. We have submitted updated documents 5 months before and had applied in DEC 2003, with a file no of Jan- 2004. pl answer.
Dear Raj Dev

I am also in the same time frame AOR and update of documents as yours ...... so far no response form Delhi. It seems form trackitt that CIC has dealt with cases of 2003 and keeping fingers crossed when they will assess 2004 cases. Should you hear anything please get back to the forum ..... meanwhile should I hear anything from CIC Delhi I will update on this forum.

Regards.

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
I submited my rprf and pp on 25 may 2009, medicals reached on 22 may 2009. Can anyone advice when i will get my pp

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
prem1965 said:
singh,

dont worry u will be called anytime.have u got ur medicals.
Thanks Prem, a positive word from someone is always encouraging..... no so far I have not received any response/medical form CHC New Delhi.

Regards.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
AJITKUMAR said:
I submited my rprf and pp on 25 may 2009, medicals reached on 22 may 2009. Can anyone advice when i will get my pp
Congrats Ajit,

Seems things are finally moving.... can you tell your timelines AOR please.... I think I am some where around your timeframe. Pardon me but I did not understand/comprehend your post...

1)Have you got your medicals done?
2)Did you submit your passport after your medical along with rprf..... could you kindly clearify.
3)Did the CHC Delhi ask for medical+PP+rprf all together in the same letter?

Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated.
Regards
Singh

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
YES I HAVE DONE MY MEDICALS ON 20/5/2009, MEDICALS REACHED 22/5/2009.

PASSPORT AND RPRF SEND ON 22/5/2009 REACHED CHC ON 25/5/2009

CHC REQUESTED PP RPRF AND MEDICAL IN THE SAME LETTER

MY AOR 01 DEC 2003

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Dear Ajit

Thank you very much for your reply.
Can you please do me a favour and kindly share the contents of the letter form CHC Delhi asking for medicals+passport you received. It would be of great help if you could kindly type the relevant text of the letter. This will help to determine as to what they ask for and the time limit they give to complete the medical and send passport. Your co-operation in this matter is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your reponse.

All the best
Regards

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Dear xxxxxxxxx,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application. Please send the following documents and RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS

1. Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for yourself and or accompanying spouse, common law partner.
N.B no dependant children of any age pay RPRF (See attached Fee Schedule) for you and your spouse.

2. Medicals exams for all (See attached medical instructions and forms)

3. Passport as per the following:
Original passport along with any old expired passport for all to be sent after the completion of medicals and renewal of passports.

The picture in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within last 3 years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have been taken within last 5 years.

4. Please get the passports of your spouse and daughter renewed.

The above information must be sent by mail and receivedin this office within 60 days of the date of this letter. Documents send by fax or email are not acceptable.
[/b]
singh123 said:
Dear Ajit

Thank you very much for your reply.
Can you please do me a favour and kindly share the contents of the letter form CHC Delhi asking for medicals+passport you received. It would be of great help if you could kindly type the relevant text of the letter. This will help to determine as to what they ask for and the time limit they give to complete the medical and send passport. Your co-operation in this matter is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance for your reponse.

All the best
Regards

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Dear Ajit

Many thanks for providing/sharing the contents of the letter I requested your goodself. The information has been very useful as to what I can expect and the number of days CHC gives to complete the formalities. The new trend I have noticed through this forum is that CHC is sending medical+rprf+passport request in the same letter, unlike earlier when they were sending medicals seperate and then rprf+passport request.

I need an advise regarding the 60 days time limit given to you. Were you able to get medicals done and then get the passport renewed within 60 days limit given? Or did you send the passports later after renewal after the 60days?

I ask this question as I have a passport with 10 months validity left. I had thought of renewing the passport after medicals but should they ask me to get medicals+rprf+passport, I will be in a tricky situation. I have been postponing the renewal of passport as medicals are expected anytime and I might be without a passport (if I send it for renewal). Based on your personsal experience what do you suggest, should I renew now or wait for a letter from CHC?

Your help and co-operation in this matter is much appreciated and I really mean it. Please also keep us posted as and when you get your passport stamped.

All the best.
Regards

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
Hello rajdev i also applied in 2004 and i got my filr no in may 2004 my status on line is in process from last foure years i also update all my documents in oct as per delhi embassey canada its going to be six months but i havent any response no vjob verification no medical can you tell me you did get any response from cic you applied from india or some where else. please keep in touch if you got any response

ria maan

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
Dear Ria

My AOR Jan 2004, Delhi. Nine months since I updated documents and no response from CHC. From what is evident from this forum the 2003 cases are in process of stamping of visa, but no one form 2004 seems to have received any response/medicals.

Regards

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
Dear singh,

for completing the medicals it takes only two days. I was ready with the passport from first as my representative advice me to renew the passport , even my wife passport was valid till dec 2009 but i renewed it from first

singh123 said:
Dear Ajit

Many thanks for providing/sharing the contents of the letter I requested your goodself. The information has been very useful as to what I can expect and the number of days CHC gives to complete the formalities. The new trend I have noticed through this forum is that CHC is sending medical+rprf+passport request in the same letter, unlike earlier when they were sending medicals seperate and then rprf+passport request.

I need an advise regarding the 60 days time limit given to you. Were you able to get medicals done and then get the passport renewed within 60 days limit given? Or did you send the passports later after renewal after the 60days?

I ask this question as I have a passport with 10 months validity left. I had thought of renewing the passport after medicals but should they ask me to get medicals+rprf+passport, I will be in a tricky situation. I have been postponing the renewal of passport as medicals are expected anytime and I might be without a passport (if I send it for renewal). Based on your personsal experience what do you suggest, should I renew now or wait for a letter from CHC?

Your help and co-operation in this matter is much appreciated and I really mean it. Please also keep us posted as and when you get your passport stamped.

All the best.
Regards

skywalker

Jun 8, 2009
maple said:
They should ask you to take the medicals soon . In my case, it took 7 months and a half after updating documents to take the medicals upon request of the officer.

Good luck
dear experienced friends,

i made my skilled worker application in Nov,2003 by a lawyer. but during the period, the lawyer wanted some additional docs that consulate wanted. I did not consider seriously and I did not send. anyway, about 3 months ago, somebody called me From consulate and told me why I did not send missing documents, she said, send all asap. I sent marriage documents and 2004 IELTS result. they called me once again for a correction. I withdraw the application from my lawyer and took it on me.

now there is silence.. I asked by mail when could be the possible time for the madicals but they answered : no missing documents, you will be informed..

can you expect the time from now on, what will be processes, durations for the madical requests?

ps: do these "calls" mean , we are close to the end ?, hopefully this is my comment..! :)

your answers are appreciated..

thanks in advance..