+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Test Fraud

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I hear your point. You are looking at the big picture which makes sense.
While on the topic I was wondering why cant we just go to our regular doctor which is covered by ohip for this exam? They are qualified after all?
An immigration medical test would not be covered by OHIP. If you do a physical required for a job or school you’ll pay cash for that even if you have OHIP. The panel physicians are required to test for certain things not to do a physical.

help4pr84

Star Member
May 28, 2024
An immigration medical test would not be covered by OHIP. If you do a physical required for a job or school you’ll pay cash for that even if you have OHIP. The panel physicians are required to test for certain things not to do a physical.
Got it. But why only specific doctors if all doctors in Canada are certified?

help4pr84

Star Member
May 28, 2024
Scratch that. I think you answered this by saying they are officially testing for certain things a regular physical would not. Thank you for clarifying.