+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Medical Results have been recived" and after how many days you got ppr guys??

balbamrah

Jan 15, 2012
Karlzw said:
What is this story about addresses appearing and then disappearing. My ecas has never shown any address whatsoever.
i guess when they disappear address they checking on ur file means all papers r correct if there any thing missing etc.............thats what i guess....according to my ecas.....hope that helps

Michael_2011

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
AB
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Buffalo_transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
Nomination.....
22-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2012
File Transfer...
CPP - Ottawa
Med's Request
16-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-03-2012 (Med recieved 15May2012)
Interview........
"In Process" status change May 5, 2013
Passport Req..
26-04-2013 , "decision made" status change 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
21-05-2013 (at Coutts)
dothk said:
Hi, I have the similar experience.
I am a March 2011 applicant. It has been a year and no update from them or on the e-cas since last Aug. We emailed them, but I just got the generic reply. I got my GCMS notes back 2 days ago, medical exam was received in oct, but e-cas is still showing "Application received" , without any detail given regarding to the medical exams.

Here is our time line:
March 2011: Application received in Buffalo.
August 2011: AOR received , Medical exam were requested.
Sept 2011: Me and my husband medical exams were done. RCMP finger print (him) was submitted.
Oct 2011: Husband did the additional medical exam.

However our e-cas status is still showing application received. Feels like this long wait never end.................................Not knowing is the hardest part.
You might want to try clicking on "Application received" and you might be directed to a new page which has some details in terms of your current process

Tomorrow

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011 july 14
Nomination.....
2011 may 7th
AOR Received.
2011 oct 11
File Transfer...
Ottawa 2011 Oct 11
Med's Request
2011 Oct 11
Med's Done....
2011 Nov 7th
Passport Req..
2012 Apr 25th
VISA ISSUED...
2012 May
LANDED..........
2012 July
For those who applied in Canada,buffalo visa office, what address do you sent your passport to after passport request.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomorrow said:
For those who applied in Canada,buffalo visa office, what address do you sent your passport to after passport request.
It would probably be the address for the Buffalo Consulate's office and it should be included in the e-mail to you for your PPR

By the way, I don't want to excite everyone and I am also being calm about this but I also received my PPR today. But I want to ask some you more wiser folks on here. Because I kept reading people on here saying that your passport should be valid for about one year when they send you the PPR, I also applied for a new passport in March, so my old one was cancelled by the officer at my country's Embassy. But both passports were returned to me by the Embassy.

So I just need your advice on this. I am going to send my both my passports to the Consulate in Seattle, but should I include a letter with my mail, explaining the reason why my other passport was cancelled? I would appreciate your advice. Thanks.

seruj

Jan 13, 2012
sask28 said:
It would probably be the address for the Buffalo Consulate's office and it should be included in the e-mail to you for your PPR

By the way, I don't want to excite everyone and I am also being calm about this but I also received my PPR today. But I want to ask some you more wiser folks on here. Because I kept reading people on here saying that your passport should be valid for about one year when they send you the PPR, I also applied for a new passport in March, so my old one was cancelled by the officer at my country's Embassy. But both passports were returned to me by the Embassy.

So I just need your advice on this. I am going to send my both my passports to the Consulate in Seattle, but should I include a letter with my mail, explaining the reason why my other passport was cancelled? I would appreciate your advice. Thanks.

congrats man.....can u share ur timeline plz......

shinji30

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (BC PNP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2011
Nomination.....
28-11-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 seattle
Med's Request
13-09-2011
Med's Done....
26-09-2011
Passport Req..
August 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 17,2012
LANDED..........
Sept 18, 2012
sask28 said:

CONGRATS BUDDY..
Is there anyway you can physically present at the visa office for visa stamping and you explain your case to them there?
how much waiting time for you after your case being transfered to seattle? do they ask for job letter all that kind of stuff? thanks

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shinji30 said:
CONGRATS BUDDY..
Is there anyway you can physically present at the visa office for visa stamping and you explain your case to them there?
how much waiting time for you after your case being transfered to seattle? do they ask for job letter all that kind of stuff? thanks
Thank you!. It took about two months. It was transferred on March 1st 2012 and I received the PPR on April 25th 2012. Yeah, they asked for the Job Letter, but because I don't have a visa to enter the U.S. then I can only send it by mail. But I better include a letter with my passports. Hopefully this will not complicate things.

longwaiting

Mar 19, 2012
Hi sask28, Congratulation!! my file was tranferred to seattle february 1, one month before you and I still waiting, so can you tell me if you send an email to seattle asking for your case? and they send you a current mail or email? thanks and congratulation again ;D :eek:

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longwaiting said:
Hi sask28, Congratulation!! my file was tranferred to seattle february 1, one month before you and I still waiting, so can you tell me if you send an email to seattle asking for your case? and they send you a current mail or email? thanks and congratulation again ;D :eek:
Thanks. I did send them an e-mail at the start of April but I received a reply from them requesting me to wait the 90 days before inquiring again. I was notified about PPR by e-mail. I also hope that you will get your's soon.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sask28 said:
Because I kept reading people on here saying that your passport should be valid for about one year when they send you the PPR, I also applied for a new passport in March, so my old one was cancelled by the officer at my country's Embassy. But both passports were returned to me by the Embassy.

I don't think there is any explicit requirement of PP validity like you mentioned. In the PPR mail/email, it just askes to be valid. IMMIGRATION VISA is a single-entry visa with sole purpose of landing and is normally given up to the validity of your medical result. And IME reports are usually valid for 1 year (12 months). For example, if you did your medical in Dec, 2011 and they stamp your PP with IMM Visa in May, 2012; your medical resullt would remain valid for another 7 months (12 mo - 5 mo). As a result, you would most likely to get IMM Visa valid for this 7 months. So, they will just check if your passport is valid for the rest of the process (mailing PP back, landing). I hope I made it clear.

Re; your new passport, your plan seems good to me. Staple both passports well. When I went for new PP, my embassy stapled both together by themselves as my expired one had valid US visa. I also use a rubber band to hold them together.

samooo

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
sask28 said:
Thanks. I did send them an e-mail at the start of April but I received a reply from them requesting me to wait the 90 days before inquiring again. I was notified about PPR by e-mail. I also hope that you will get your's soon.
hey sask ,,congratz buddy ,,wt is u tile line are u still from 2010 ?

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
I don't think there is any explicit requirement of PP validity like you mentioned. In the PPR mail/email, it just askes to be valid. IMMIGRATION VISA is a single-entry visa with sole purpose of landing and is normally given up to the validity of your medical result. And IME reports are usually valid for 1 year (12 months). For example, if you did your medical in Dec, 2011 and they stamp your PP with IMM Visa in May, 2012; your medical resullt would remain valid for another 7 months (12 mo - 5 mo). As a result, you would most likely to get IMM Visa valid for this 7 months. So, they will just check if your passport is valid for the rest of the process (mailing PP back, landing). I hope I made it clear.

Re; your new passport, your plan seems good to me. Staple both passports well. When I went for new PP, my embassy stapled both together by themselves as my expired one had valid US visa. I also use a rubber band to hold them together.
Yes I do Rossie, thanks for the advice, and I am going to hold the two passports together with a rubber band. I am going to send my documents by registered mail to Seattle since they don't accept any other form of courier mail except FedEx and I don't have a FedEx account. I just hope that when they return the mail by United States Postal Service First Class Mail I just hope that no item will go missing.
I really would be comfortable sending the passports by Xpresspost but Seattle will not return the passport by Xpresspost, so I will have to take a chance on this.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sask28 said:
Yes I do Rossie, thanks for the advice, and I am going to hold the two passports together with a rubber band. I am going to send my documents by registered mail to Seattle since they don't accept any other form of courier mail except FedEx and I don't have a FedEx account. I just hope that when they return the mail by United States Postal Service First Class Mail I just hope that no item will go missing.
I really would be comfortable sending the passports by Xpresspost but Seattle will not return the passport by Xpresspost, so I will have to take a chance on this.
What type of return envelope you're supplying along with your passport? For Buffalo, it has to be CanadaPost's Xpresspost (Not USA Xpresspost). I'm not aware of any courier service that Buffalo allows.

Anyway, can't you open a FedEx account online? Here is a link: http://at.fedex.com/IvcpRy

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Help ooooooooo,medical request on 09-03-2012 medical done 13-03-2012,result sent on-27-03-2012 and e-case update to medical result have been received,what is the hope of geting visa.