+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Medical results have been received' and Waiting for PPR

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
fahadkalis said:
Hi to All,

I submitted my Passport through Visa Application Centre(VAC) in London which is basically a VFSGLOBAL office on 29th April, 2014. Is anyone here who exprienecd the same method of Passport submission like me. VAC gave me time of 7 woring days and still I am waiting for their call, sms or email. I understand It is very surprise for you guys to know the new procedure of passport submission for UK residents. BUT THIS IS THE MESSAGE ON LAST PAGE OF PPR FORM.

Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You must submit your package through the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in London. *( please note fees apply)
To submit your package via the Visa Application Centre (VAC):
Please visit the VAC website for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission and for issuance of the permanent resident visa(s). http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/UnitedKingdom/index.html
You should expect to be without your passport(s) for six weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period.
If you have not heard from us after six weeks, you may contact us using the email form on our website. We will not respond to queries received during this six week period.

What is the suggestion for me guys, first should I wait for six week then contact them or as per VAC instruction a week later.
I submitted my passport through DHL express service on 22 APR, as per tracking number of DHL my passport recieved at london office on 23 APR. I also got the same below instrunction via e-mail

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in London. You may submit your package by courier, mail, in our drop box or in person to a receptionist.

In my document also they mentioned to be without passports for 6 weeks and i think we should contact to them if we will not recieved passport after 6 weeks. I am still waiting for my passports and hoping for best. I wish you passports also come quickly because i am also going through this painfull time :(

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
fahadkalis said:
Hi too,

My case also with LVO for stamping and it is also showing status as IN PROCESS, but somebody told me that it is not necessary to change ecas status, sometimes it will happen after landing.
Just to update you, today my e-case status has changed to Decision Made from In Process. Looks like they are working on weekends also because till yesterday my e-case status were showing In Process.

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Zealot81 said:
Just to update you, today my e-case status has changed to Decision Made from In Process. Looks like they are working on weekends also because till yesterday my e-case status were showing In Process.
Congrats !!! May we know the time between 'In Process' to ' Decision Made'?
Stay Blessed

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
AMJ said:
Congrats !!! May we know the time between 'In Process' to ' Decision Made'?
Stay Blessed
I submitted my passports on 22 APR 2014 to london office, till yesterday my e-case status were showing In process but today it has changed from In Process to Decision Made.

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
Zealot81 said:

congratz! Best of Luck for your future

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
fahadkalis said:
congratz! Best of Luck for your future
thanks, is anyone know in this forum how much time it takes for getting the passports back from London office after e-case status change to decision made?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
you should expect it any time now .... most probably this week....

Zealot81 said:
thanks, is anyone know in this forum how much time it takes for getting the passports back from London office after e-case status change to decision made?

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Is anybody there who did eMedical. It is electronic system the DMP send medical reports to Visa office by email/or electronic System.

thank you for feedback.

Zealot81

Apr 29, 2013
silvershani said:
Hi All,

Is anybody there who did eMedical. It is electronic system the DMP send medical reports to Visa office by email/or electronic System.

thank you for feedback.
Hospital will upload your medical report directly in their system if everything fine in your reports, but this facility available only in some designated hospitals, at the time of medical doctor will tell you that they will upload your medical reports in their system.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zealot81 said:
Hospital will upload your medical report directly in their system if everything fine in your reports, but this facility available only in some designated hospitals, at the time of medical doctor will tell you that they will upload your medical reports in their system.
yes your are right.. it happens

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
silvershani said:
Hi All,

thank you for feedback.
It is only different way to verify your details and send securely & fastly to VO.
that's it.

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2009
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2014
LANDED..........
27-09-2014
Hi All,

We received our passport request with submission deadline as June 6th.

Being is US, we have requested that we submit passports in Ottawa or New York office. This request was sent on April 28th. But we haven't received any response yet. Today, e-case shows decision made:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

What does this mean? I understand that this is just a delay in updation of status (after PP request).
Is there something else going on?

Any idea anyone please?

Regards,
SWA

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
skilledworkerapplicant said:
Hi All,

We received our passport request with submission deadline as June 6th.

Being is US, we have requested that we submit passports in Ottawa or New York office. This request was sent on April 28th. But we haven't received any response yet. Today, e-case shows decision made:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

What does this mean? I understand that this is just a delay in updation of status (after PP request).
Is there something else going on?

Any idea anyone please?

Regards,
SWA
IF U HAVE SUBMITTED UR PASSPORTS THEN IT IS GOOD OTHERWISE NOT GOOD, THEY HAVE MAKE DECESIN FINAL

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
silvershani said:
Hi All,

thank you for feedback.
NOW ALMOST ALL E-MEDICAL ARE ONLINE BY EMAIL ONLY OTHER THEAN SOME REMOTE AREAS. DONT WORRY IT IS FAST AND RELIABLE AND GOOD