+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request IMM1017E

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, I did sent a webform and email to New Delhi IRCC for the reconsideration request with required documents and it's been 30+ days. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any response from them except for the automated email.
I contacted New Delhi IRCC agent via phone call to enquire about my request, the agent was of no use as she suggested me to send a webform like she told me earlier.
Still waiting for their response. Hopefully, this time they'll look into my file carefully for the reconsideration and approve my WP Extension.
Can you please text me the IRCC new Delhi phone number

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hi
Please I want your feedback about Medical result .today after month I received that they did not receive my results by the webform they write to my “ we did not receive your medical result “ but I send them twice by the webform and they return my status to submitted after it was required
What I have to do more than this ?
thank you
I went through the same situation.
Status will change to "Submitted" and then you'll receive an update of refusal and the reason will be mentioned as "You did not comply with the medical examination as per IRPA".
In my case, I sent the screenshots of the automated response I received from IRCC for the medical summary report I submitted via webform and requested for reconsideration of my application.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Status will change to "Submitted" and then you'll receive an update of refusal and the reason will be mentioned as "You did not comply with the medical examination as per IRPA".
In my case, I sent the screenshots of the automated response I received from IRCC for the medical summary report I submitted via webform and requested for reconsideration of my application.
I did that yesterday when I resend the web for the second time

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
I did that yesterday when I resend the web for the second time
I mean for the second time by webform but this time they send me an automatic replay from the webform and from the embassy although I received an automatic reply last time from the embassy and it is impossible that they did not receive it because I send it also when they ask me more information about a document i already submit it and they did updated it so it is impossible that employee did not see it . But I did not know why they put this .

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
I called the IRCC today and said they receive the MR and they will announce the officer that have my file . I hope it will change soon

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
I mean for the second time by webform but this time they send me an automatic replay from the webform and from the embassy although I received an automatic reply last time from the embassy and it is impossible that they did not receive it because I send it also when they ask me more information about a document i already submit it and they did updated it so it is impossible that employee did not see it . But I did not know why they put this .
Even I sent my medical summary report more than 10 times within the 30 days period allocated by IRCC. Still, they refused my application and I had to send a webform again for the reconsideration request and then they reviewed my application and approved it.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Even I sent my medical summary report more than 10 times within the 30 days period allocated by IRCC. Still, they refused my application and I had to send a webform again for the reconsideration request and then they reviewed my application and approved it.
They send me email said “they inform me that they have been added to file .”
I hope now after this massage the officer will update

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
See this is what I was waiting to hear from you. No worries. Congratulations
Congrats
Please can you tell me the date they put for you refused and the date you sent the reconsideration?
because it seems Our file walking in the same way
Thanks in advance

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Congrats
Please can you tell me the date they put for you refused and the date you sent the reconsideration?
Thanks in advance
You talking to me?? I think you are mistaken, I am already a PR.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Congrats
Thanks in advance

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Thank God yesterday they update my account and put that i passed the exam , and if they want any other document they will contact me .now I have to wait for the final decision. I hope they will send me the visa letter soon .