+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request IMM1017E

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I did sent a webform and email to New Delhi IRCC for the reconsideration request with required documents and it's been 30+ days. Unfortunately, I didn't receive any response from them except for the automated email.
I contacted New Delhi IRCC agent via phone call to enquire about my request, the agent was of no use as she suggested me to send a webform like she told me earlier.
Still waiting for their response. Hopefully, this time they'll look into my file carefully for the reconsideration and approve my WP Extension.
Usually they takes a while to repond to webforms. Don't lose hope, if everything done from your side, the things have to turn up to your side. Keep your prayers ongoing.
I know about India, this is why everyone wants to leave and cone up to other Western countries where they are valued.

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Usually they takes a while to repond to webforms. Don't lose hope, if everything done from your side, the things have to turn up to your side. Keep your prayers ongoing.
I know about India, this is why everyone wants to leave and cone up to other Western countries where they are valued.
Alhamdulillah(All praise is due to The GOD) Today, I got my application approved and I have been advised to submit my passport within 30 days from today.

Thank you Taran for your valuable time and suggestions.

Reactions: SKant

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hello i have smiller to your situation but for work .
I submitted my application on 6 feb.
on 7, march they send me that they need the medical report but I have already submitted it to them . In the email they said that i have just 30 days to reply .
i send them a webform with the medical attachment .
what i have to do if they do not answer in 30 days? Do i have to repeat the medical ?

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hello i have smiller to your situation but for work .
I submitted my application on 6 feb.
on 7, march they send me that they need the medical report but I have already submitted it to them . In the email they said that i have just 30 days to reply .
i send them a webform with the medical attachment .
what i have to do if they do not answer in 30 days? Do i have to repeat the medical ?
Did you apply Inland or Outland?

If it's inland application then contact IRCC Canada directly via webform with an attachment of the Medical details, in addition call IRCC Canada to merge your medical details with your application.
If it's Outland application, ask any of your friends or family member or someone you know and trust who lives in Canada to call IRCC Canada on your behalf and provide your details so that it can be merged.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Out land but i have my sister in-law inland
Can she call them ? Do they accept to enter her file ? Or they will refuse because it is not her file?

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Out land but i have my sister in-law inland
Can she call them ? Do they accept to enter her file ? Or they will refuse because it is not her file?
I believe, she has to be a representative to your application and at the same time I don't want to give you any incorrect information; hence, I suggest you to contact someone who is more knowledgeable with your type of case.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Alhamdulillah(All praise is due to The GOD) Today, I got my application approved and I have been advised to submit my passport within 30 days from today.

Thank you Taran for your valuable time and suggestions.
See this is what I was waiting to hear from you. No worries. Congratulations

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
I believe, she has to be a representative to your application and at the same time I don't want to give you any incorrect information; hence, I suggest you to contact someone who is more knowledgeable with your type of case.
Hi again
I have a question
Do i have to send an email to the montreal office in canada because i am going to come there if they approve or there is no need ?
just asking from you experience?
thanks again

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hi again
I have a question
Do i have to send an email to the montreal office in canada because i am going to come there if they approve or there is no need ?
thanks again
Have you applied for work permit?

azeemshaik

Aug 28, 2022
Hyderabad
Category........
WP
Hi again
I have a question
thanks again
No need to inform them about where you're about to arrive until they (IRCC) asks.

Eckt

Star Member
Jul 8, 2022
Hi
Please I want your feedback about Medical result .today after month I received that they did not receive my results by the webform they write to my “ we did not receive your medical result “ but I send them twice by the webform and they return my status to submitted after it was required
What I have to do more than this ?
thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi
Please I want your feedback about Medical result .today after month I received that they did not receive my results by the webform they write to my “ we did not receive your medical result “ but I send them twice by the webform and they return my status to submitted after it was required
What I have to do more than this ?
thank you
Did you uploaded the paperwork with barcode you got after your medical?