+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request before Aor

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
My wife that I'm sponsoring got her requests for medical today, with a file number starting with F instead of XF. Does that mean that all the documents are there and they just haven't sent out AOR? I couldn't find anyone else getting a request for medical before AOR

Edit : i as the Sponsor got an email saying "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2022/04/26 on behalf of the following member(s):" is this the AOR?

Last edited:

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
My wife that I'm sponsoring got her requests for medical today, with a file number starting with F instead of XF. Does that mean that all the documents are there and they just haven't sent out AOR? I couldn't find anyone else getting a request for medical before AOR

Edit : i as the Sponsor got an email saying "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2022/04/26 on behalf of the following member(s):" is this the AOR?
yes you got AOR

Reactions: YVR123

Tluck

Sep 16, 2022

Is it a outland or inland application?

MerLrx

Jun 10, 2022

Hi,
I also just got a medical request and no AOR and my application also starts with F I was wondering how long after the medical exam then u got the AOR, and how much was the medical check if u dont mind me asking because the application I paid for right of residence fee too:( not to complain I know applications are supposed to be expensive sorry

Last edited:

henrik_12345

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Hi,
I also just got a medical request and no AOR and my application also starts with F I was wondering how long after the medical exam then u got the AOR, and how much was the medical check if u dont mind me asking because the application I paid for right of residence fee too:( not to complain I know applications are supposed to be expensive sorry
I also just got my medical request. But no AOR yet, did you get yours yet?

For the fee It seems to be around $250 everywhere I found.

Reactions: MerLrx

MerLrx

Jun 10, 2022
I also just got my medical request. But no AOR yet, did you get yours yet?

For the fee It seems to be around $250 everywhere I found.
Hi!

No unfortunately no AOR in sight and its been a few days since I got the medical request so I don't think it's coming soon.

please keep me posted if u got yours :)I will do the same!

which city r u based in for it to b 250 if u don't mind me asking

henrik_12345

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
Hi!

No unfortunately no AOR in sight and its been a few days since I got the medical request so I don't think it's coming soon.

please keep me posted if u got yours :)I will do the same!

which city r u based in for it to b 250 if u don't mind me asking
Hi, so actually my partner (she's the sponsor) recieved it a few days ago but didn't tell me because it looked unimportant...

I'm in Montréal.

MerLrx

Jun 10, 2022
Hi, so actually my partner (she's the sponsor) recieved it a few days ago but didn't tell me because it looked unimportant...

I'm in Montréal.
I'm guessing I'm the only one without the AOR with a medical request :( wonder why!

so the sponsor gets the email? not the sponsored or both parties get the AOR .

henrik_12345

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
I'm guessing I'm the only one without the AOR with a medical request :( wonder why!

so the sponsor gets the email? not the sponsored or both parties get the AOR .
In my case only the sponsor got the email. So check that maybe you actually have it too.

MerLrx

Jun 10, 2022
In my case only the sponsor got the email. So check that maybe you actually have it too.
Partner just checked unfortunately he hasn't received anything either but thank you so much for replying really appreciate all the info I can get right now.

Sorry if it's too much to ask but when did u you apply and if its inland or outland, paper or online because I was just wondering if that might play a part too.

MerLrx

Jun 10, 2022
It’s okay my partner got it 2 weeks ago……..

He just said he thought it wasn’t important LOL
I had to physically check his email for me to see if

henrik_12345

Star Member
Sep 19, 2022
It’s okay my partner got it 2 weeks ago……..

He just said he thought it wasn’t important LOL
I had to physically check his email for me to see if
Haha, that's great to hear that you also have it!
But I have to say that just looking at that letter it do look like just an unimportant notice.