vipern

Feb 17, 2017
I did an initial general checkup and observed the below:

- BMI: 38
- Borderline cholesterol and triglyceride, not in the red zone
- No diabetes or pre-diabetes, safe
- Traces of blood in urine, miminal
- Protein: 2+ in urine - :(
- BP: 140/90 - as result I did creatinine serum test and result was OK, negative and no issues here

I'm not worried about infectious diseases or TB, but I'm worried about the above. Will I be disqualified? :( Or will they ask for another test and delay me further??

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
They'll ask for more tests. Likely just a retest of urine. It's not enough to be rejected but you should really sort out the cause of the blood in urine.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
vipern said:

- BP: 140/90 - as result I did creatinine serum test and result was OK, negative and no issues here

I'm not worried about infectious diseases or TB, but I'm worried about the above. Will I be disqualified? :( Or will they ask for another test and delay me further??
If you are a female, were you close to your period (before or after)?

When I first booked my exam they told me to book it somewhere after/before 7 days of mine....

I know how a female cycle works but this is what I was told...apparently it can effect your test...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
You should get protein and blood in urine checked. Talk to a doctor.

Forget worrying about PR, put your health as your top priority!

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
DEEPCUR said:
You should get protein and blood in urine checked. Talk to a doctor.

Forget worrying about PR, put your health as your top priority!
Actually this was something I have been thinking over and over.... I have seen some people (who had problems in x-ray though)worrying about their PR and not the x-ray....I definitely agree that health comes first and even if this means rejection or whatever, you should go and do what it takes to regain your health... I understand everyone has different situations and that we all want this PR but as you said forget worrying about PR...

By the way this is not about this blood test result but when I saw your post I just wanted to mention that I completely agree with you and +1 to you for this, as someone finally mentioned it....

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
vipern said:

Your BP is on the borderline limit. Try to eat close to no salt for a week before the test, worked like a charm for me. My BP was at 141/95 and the doctor told me to come back a week after, didn't eat much salt for the whole week (Probably a pinch of salt a day,it was hell), went for BP recheck, it was 132/85,still high but the immigration passed my medical. I think you need to get under 140/90 to be on the safe side.