+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 visitor Visa

Vidhan17

Jun 21, 2017
Well... So much for higher approval rates for family reunification and faster processing within 30 days. Today is day 42. Application was refused. For the generic reason of not satisfied you will leave Canada, the purpose of the stay is not aligned with a temporary visit, no significant family outside Canada, and limited work opportunity. All this given we did provide an employment letter and showed that there are parents and siblings outside Canada...
It's 57 days since visitor visa application submission date April 22 and 49 days since biometrics submission. No update so far....

Amanlove70095

May 15, 2024
Applied for my parents on
Application submit 8 may
Biometric :- 15 May
Biometric update :- 20 May
Refusal on 17 June

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied for my parents on
Application submit 8 may
Biometric :- 15 May
Biometric update :- 20 May
Refusal on 17 June

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by
paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/
section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will
leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.
Order GCMS notes. How long was visit? What was reason to visit? Funds? Ties to return? Travel history?

Amanlove70095

May 15, 2024
Visit is for 3 weeks only . And the reason is to attend my convocation and funds are more than 10 lakh in account + ca reports etc and no travel history

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Visit is for 3 weeks only . And the reason is to attend my convocation and funds are more than 10 lakh in account + ca reports etc and no travel history
Don’t know how much that is in Canadian dollars. For 3 weeks, they want to show that they can afford to visit (airfare, food, sightseeing) without using all savings. What did they show to return (job letters with approved leave, business, children under 22)?

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
Did you get super visa?
Yes and here is the timeline

Parents SuperVisa timeline

1. Application submitted - 16-May-2024
2. Biometric completed - 16-May-2024
3. Webform for upfront Medicals - 23-May-2024
4. Medical Passed - 8th-June-2024
5. Eligibility review started - 10th-June-2024
6. Eligibility Completed - 11th-June-2024
7. PPR - 14th-June-2024

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Yes and here is the timeline

Parents SuperVisa timeline

1. Application submitted - 16-May-2024
2. Biometric completed - 16-May-2024
3. Webform for upfront Medicals - 23-May-2024
4. Medical Passed - 8th-June-2024
5. Eligibility review started - 10th-June-2024
6. Eligibility Completed - 11th-June-2024
7. PPR - 14th-June-2024
Congratulations for visa....
i did my mother super visa file over a month and half the file is stuck at background check no update there and did raise webform for that and they said nothing in the respond basically they said just wait we cannot give you any information how long it will take to process the file.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Canada
Congratulations for visa....
i did my mother super visa file over a month and half the file is stuck at background check no update there and did raise webform for that and they said nothing in the respond basically they said just wait we cannot give you any information how long it will take to process the file.
Thanks!

Country you are applying from?
The main thing is Eligibility was that completed ?

Dharmi

Star Member
Jun 11, 2024
Thanks!

Country you are applying from?
The main thing is Eligibility was that completed ?
i submitted file from India
Application applied date# 24th April
Biometric Request#30th April
Medical upfront done but doesnt updated in the profile yet.
Eligibility # not started
Background check# processing since 1st May
PPR# WAITING
Raise webform about the status and yesterday got response see below please.
Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

Vidhan17

Jun 21, 2017
i submitted file from India
Application applied date# 24th April
Biometric Request#30th April
Medical upfront done but doesnt updated in the profile yet.
Eligibility # not started
Background check# processing since 1st May
PPR# WAITING
Raise webform about the status and yesterday got response see below please.
Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.
I have the same timeline. I applied on 22 April and Biometrics were submitted on April 30. No update since then.