+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 visitor Visa

Sep 2, 2024
Hi,

I already have US visitor visa and now I want to apply for Canada visitor visa but it is not asking me to submit any proof of funds documents in the documents section but it is asking for proof of funds in my wife's application. So, do I need to submit my proof of funds documents along with my wife or anywhere else?

Sep 2, 2024
Hi,

I have completed my masters and I am adding the same under education section but while proceeding further it is not accepting and asking me to update my work history after age of 18. Shall I mention unemployed in the period of times where I have completed my masters ?

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Got refusal today for my parent’s visitor visa today.

Applied - May 31st
Biometrics - June 17
Funds: $30000 in parent’s account, $10000 in my bank account.
Decision - Sep 4.
Reason: you will not leave Canada

hahhah! i even attached the air tickets (Round Trip) They are picking applications randomly for this generic reason. Good luck everyone!

PiyaK

Aug 12, 2024

Applied - May 31st
Biometrics - June 17
Decision - Sep 4.

hahhah! i even attached the air tickets (Round Trip) They are picking applications randomly for this generic reason. Good luck everyone!
Thank You for update!

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

Applied - May 31st
Biometrics - June 17
Decision - Sep 4.

This is bad.

aditisethi5

Apr 18, 2024
Application Submitted from India - 10th May
Biometrics attached - 12th May
Background check - started 20th May (still in progress)
No updates after that
Eligibility - not started
Medical - not started (I don't need)

I reached out to my local MP a while ago and they got back to me on the 22nd of August stating that my application has passed criminality and all else was yet to commence. They also mentioned that IRCC has noted that the application has passed the processing time and has alerted the processing office. There has been no update after that.

nims38

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Application Submitted from India - 10th May
Biometrics attached - 12th May
Background check - started 20th May (still in progress)
No updates after that
Eligibility - not started
Medical - not started (I don't need)

I reached out to my local MP a while ago and they got back to me on the 22nd of August stating that my application has passed criminality and all else was yet to commence. They also mentioned that IRCC has noted that the application has passed the processing time and has alerted the processing office. There has been no update after that.
I got this same response from my MP office too. They also asked me to wait for 3 weeks and after 4 weeks I sent them another email on which they replied saying "a supervisor is looking into my relative's application, we just have to wait now." And it has been 2 weeks since then.
Application Submitted from India - 25th April
Biometrics updated - 27th April
Background check - started 27th April (still in progress)
No updates after that.
Eligibility - not started.

Sep 7, 2024
dear sir, i have applied for my uncle and aunt for visitor visa. when biomatric letter received then i realised that in both letter my uncle name mentioned, so my aunty biomatric could not allowed at VFS center. after that i have send 2-3 times web form regarding issue and i have attached 5257E for for my aunt correcting name also. but refusal letter of my aunt received mentioned as below.

I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/index.html). I am refusing your application.

You have not complied with the requirement to provide your biometric information as per section 10.01 of the IRPA
• You are found inadmissible to Canada under paragraph 41(a) of the IRPA: through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act.

(My uncle file showing in processing, now what should i do?? what is meaning of their letter ??