+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 visitor Visa

AK1984

Jul 22, 2024
Hello,

I live in Canada for more than 5 years and want to invite my parents on family visit visa.

I want to apply online from Canada for them so i am wondering do i need to separately apply each my mom and dad application on online portal , also need two emails IDs/invite code? as i will fill form both forms but not sure it can be submit in one portal link/account?

Please suggest me if someone did online for thier parents.

AkshayAnilk

Jul 18, 2024
Hello,

I live in Canada for more than 5 years and want to invite my parents on family visit visa.

I want to apply online from Canada for them so i am wondering do i need to separately apply each my mom and dad application on online portal , also need two emails IDs/invite code? as i will fill form both forms but not sure it can be submit in one portal link/account?

Please suggest me if someone did online for thier parents.
No you don't. You apply on one portal for your mom and dad. You make a profile foe your dad and add the number of applicants who wants to come along with him.

Vidhan17

Jun 21, 2017
Emailed my MP in Canada. Let's see if they reply.
MP’s assistant reached out to me and got IRCC visitor visa delayed details. And I got passport request on July 9. I guess my MP might have played a role in getting my visa application approved. Passport submitted on Jul 16 for stamping. Waiting for passport now. I hope I get it by Jul 31. Thank you everyone.

Sumanpreet$123

Star Member
Jun 12, 2019
I m still waiting for the results.VISItor visa

Applied on 23rd may
Biometrics request 13 june
Biometrics done on 18 june
After that no updates on files.

Is there anyone who are also waiting for the results.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

SNP0201

Mar 27, 2020

Applied on 23rd may

Yup. Applied on June 03. Biometrics: June 10 & 27.

New processing time is 51 days.

sabd1997

Jul 24, 2024
MP’s assistant reached out to me and got IRCC visitor visa delayed details. And I got passport request on July 9. I guess my MP might have played a role in getting my visa application approved. Passport submitted on Jul 16 for stamping. Waiting for passport now. I hope I get it by Jul 31. Thank you everyone.
Hi, I was wondering when you reached out to your MP office and how long after you got PPR after that? I spoke with my MP's assistant as well last week and they said it takes about 7 business days to hear back from IRCC. (I applied for my aunt (dads sister) to visit as my dad is ill and currently undergoing chemotherapy. Applied on May 30, and had biometrics done from a previous refusal from 2 years ago. My aunts application status is frozen just like yours where eligibilty had not started or anything). I would appreciate any insight if possible. Thank you.

Gagan Kharor

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh -New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-Nov-2017

Applied on 23rd may

I have the same timeline as you.
Applied May 26
Biometric request: Jul 16
Biometric Completed: Jul 20
Eligibility: In process / not started
Background check- In process
Still waiting......

Vidhan17

Jun 21, 2017
Hi, I was wondering when you reached out to your MP office and how long after you got PPR after that? I spoke with my MP's assistant as well last week and they said it takes about 7 business days to hear back from IRCC. (I applied for my aunt (dads sister) to visit as my dad is ill and currently undergoing chemotherapy. Applied on May 30, and had biometrics done from a previous refusal from 2 years ago. My aunts application status is frozen just like yours where eligibilty had not started or anything). I would appreciate any insight if possible. Thank you.
I took 2 weeks to get the passport request after I contacted my MP.