+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

karan19944

May 17, 2019
X means temporary file number.
Pay the difference amount and generate a web form.

Also try calling IRCC if u r lucky to reach them.

to Link to GC key use different option like application number- try with XF and F both.

In number of applicants (Last Option) enter 2 instead 1.
Thank you so much
I will give it a try

Also should i raise a web form or should i upload the document here
I just googled webform and this page came up

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Thanks

aashikha

Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Thank you so much
I will give it a try

Also should i raise a web form or should i upload the document here
I just googled webform and this page came up

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application/Form/72

Thanks
This is the web form link https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I think once you have included all the details on the web form you will be presented with an option to upload documents you want to attach, there you can attach your receipt.

Hope this helps.

aashikha

Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other
Not working with gckey
But pr tracker is working fine for me
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I linked the spousal application to the sponsor's GC Key account and now I see the biometrics section populated which is confusing since those biometrics were given for temporary resident visa and technically the PR application requires new set of biometrics.

That is why I was asking should I wait for another BIL or have they updated their policy and have started using TRV biometrics for PR applications as well if they are still valid.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Anyone having hard time linking your application with gckey try this
Put your application number which start with F
And put number of applicant -2 and it should work :)
I just linked my application and it says biometric is good until 2031
So I don’t know what should I do now I am confused lol

Last edited:

peachschnapps

May 21, 2024
Also double check what email address you filled for both sponsor and principal applicant. If there was a typo, you might have missed the AOR. But that also means you would have missed the payment and/or submission confirmation email.

You could send a web-form request to confirm the status of your application and ask for AOR/Application number if one is assigned to your case. Although I won't get my hopes up on the web-form request alone.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thanks @aashikha for helping me out. I checked our emails our correct on the application. I also received the payment/confirmation email on my email (I'm the principal applicant). I'm not sure what's the issue here.

The PR portal still says status "submitted". I've filled the webform hopefully I'll receive a reply soon. Does anyone know if there's a phone number we can contact? Thanks

Reactions: Summerbliss

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Thanks @aashikha for helping me out. I checked our emails our correct on the application. I also received the payment/confirmation email on my email (I'm the principal applicant). I'm not sure what's the issue here.

The PR portal still says status "submitted". I've filled the webform hopefully I'll receive a reply soon. Does anyone know if there's a phone number we can contact? Thanks
1 (888) 242-2100

Reactions: peachschnapps

Nikhil_52

May 30, 2024
Anyone having hard time linking your application with gckey try this
Put your application number which start with F
And put number of applicant -2 and it should work :)
I just linked my application and it says biometric is good until 2031
So I don’t know what should I do now I am confused lol
It's good to know that it got linked to GCkey.
About the biometrics, it shows our previous biometrics information (number, expiry), mine is valid till 2030.

Unlike medicals, we still have to give biometrics again.

• Love
Reactions: Shiva91

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

I'm a PR in Canada, and I sponsored PR for my wife. Since the spousal PR process takes nearly a year, I applied for a visitor visa for her, which is almost complete. I'm now looking to book her flight to Canada.

I've heard from others in similar situations that immigration officers sometimes ask to see a return ticket to avoid concerns about dual intent. However, dual intent is allowed in spousal cases, according to an announcement made in May 2023.

For example, someone who traveled to Toronto in January was asked the same question. She showed her AOR letter for the spousal visa to prove her dual intent and that she planned to settle.

My question is: should I book a return ticket and cancel it later just to be safe, or is it unnecessary? Please share your journey if you went through similar process.

Thanks in advance,
Ravi

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
It's good to know that it got linked to GCkey.
About the biometrics, it shows our previous biometrics information (number, expiry), mine is valid till 2030.

Unlike medicals, we still have to give biometrics again.
Yeah I just paid for biometric and send them the receipt:)

aashikha

Jun 10, 2024
Category........
Other

The sponsor will get the email. Double triple check the inbox, spam and even deleted folder in case it was accidentally deleted. If you have gmail and there are separate folders/labels for updates/promotions/social etc. check there as well in case there was a email rule applied that moved it out of inbox to another label/folder.

Hope you get a positive and informational response on your web-form.

Nikhil_52

May 30, 2024

Try searching with the sender email ID in "All Inboxes".

peachschnapps

May 21, 2024
Try searching with the sender email ID in "All Inboxes".
Thanks @Nikhil_52. I literally created a new email address for the sponsor to keep all the PR updates separate lol. Still can't find anything. I've double checked the email address sooo many times. Hopefully the webforum helps. I'll also give them a call on Monday. Thanks again for all your help folks. I'll keep y'all posted once I get an update :)

Reactions: Shiva91