+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Citizenship Applications

Aug 26, 2024
Hey there,

I was just wondering once the test is completed, do you get any sort of notification directly after completion? An email or something. Or do you just have to wait until the tracker updates?

Reactions: hssrp

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hey there,

I was just wondering once the test is completed, do you get any sort of notification directly after completion? An email or something. Or do you just have to wait until the tracker updates?
Test, FP and Oath details come in email. All other things you have to check on tracker.

Aug 26, 2024
Test, FP and Oath details come in email. All other things you have to check on tracker.
Yeah I did my test and once it ended it showed me my score which I passed and that was it. Just wondering if you receive any notifications to say that it has been completed and being reviewed before actually getting the update in the tracker?

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Hey there,

You get an email with the unofficial test results ONLY if you click the email results button at the end of the test. If that option was not clicked, you need to wait for the officer to review the results and update it in the tracker which takes anywhere between 2-10 business days depending upon the office and officer.

hssrp

Champion Member
Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thank you!

Is it better to get in-person? I opted for e-certificate when I was applying, I guess I’m not getting that either since it’s in-person?
They would give a paper certificate at the ceremony irrespective of what you opted during application. We can request them to change it at the ceremony but that will delay it as they will shred the paper certificate and then issue e-certificate in about 5 business days.

Aug 26, 2024
You get an email with the unofficial test results ONLY if you click the email results button at the end of the test. If that option was not clicked, you need to wait for the officer to review the results and update it in the tracker which takes anywhere between 2-10 business days depending upon the office and officer.
Thanks for this. I must have missed that box after the test finished

madawc

Sep 29, 2021
Hello,
The LPPS was completed on August 20, and I received the notification on August 22. Only the ceremony is left. Is there an approximate date for when I can expect the 'decision made' status after everything is completed?