Name: Kevin
Applied on May 05
Aor on May 07
Tracker May 08
GU1 May 23
City Calgary
Single applicant

Thank you!

Updated the spreadsheet notes with your ghost update. You may see some real update by Wednesday, keep a close look on the tracker.

For your friend, yes there are no emails for ghost updates. He needs to keep checking the tracker. Is his info on our spreadsheet? If not I can add it for him if I get the info. Thank you and good luck!

Reactions: hssrp

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Here is my timeline

Type: Online application
Application: Single
Application Submitted: 2024 May 23
AOR: ?

Still havent got the AOR, status shows as submitted for review.

Is there a number i can reach to get the latest?

Moh Bas

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-5-2013
Doc's Request.
28-4-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
2-9-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1-24-9-2014 , PPR2-29-9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-9-2014 - DM-30-9-2014
Hi,

I received a ghost update on June 22. Please add to the tracker notes.

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Here is my timeline

The online status will continue to show the status as 'Submitted for review" forever. Please check your email for the AOR, it is received as a PDF attachment. The AOR is received from the email ID : Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

You can search using this ID once in your mailbox as well as spam folders. If still no AOR, you can give them a call at this number : +1 888-242-2100. After entering your UCI dial 1 to confirm and then 3,4,1,0. You might have to call a couple of times as the lines are usually busy.

Reactions: funwizard

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Here is my timeline

Which City did you apply from and whats your Physical Presence Days? So that I can update in the spreadsheet tracker.

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
The online status will continue to show the status as 'Submitted for review" forever. Please check your email for the AOR, it is received as a PDF attachment. The AOR is received from the email ID : Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

You can search using this ID once in your mailbox as well as spam folders. If still no AOR, you can give them a call at this number : +1 888-242-2100. After entering your UCI dial 1 to confirm and then 3,4,1,0. You might have to call a couple of times as the lines are usually busy.
Thank you for the response.

I did receive a mail with attached pdf on the same day of me submitting the application -23rd May.

"Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.
'

Is this the AOR? The application status still shows as submitted online.

Reactions: Yuki.03 and hssrp

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Thank you for the response.

I did receive a mail with attached pdf on the same day of me submitting the application -23rd May.

"Subject: APPLICATION FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required.

'

Is this the AOR? The application status still shows as submitted online.
Yes, this is the AOR. You can use the application number from the attached PDF and your UCI number to create your tracker account online to track rest of the steps. The Application submission portal will remain in the same status forever.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

Reactions: funwizard

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Yes, this is the AOR. You can use the application number from the attached PDF and your UCI number to create your tracker account online to track rest of the steps. The Application submission portal will remain in the same status forever.

https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register
Great Thanks.. This is what is get when i try to register with the UCI and application # as per the AOR. Missing some steps here i assume

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

hssrp

Dec 19, 2019
USA
Great Thanks.. This is what is get when i try to register with the UCI and application # as per the AOR. Missing some steps here i assume

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Type the numbers manually, the tracker portal doesn't like copy pasting ;):)

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Updated the spreadsheet. Yes, there are no emails received for ghost updates and no updates in the tracker as well. Based on the trends I see for others in the group, you might see your background check completed next week. Keep a close watch on your tracker, best of luck!
Yes. Background Verification were completed on June 25.