+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< MAY 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>>>

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
I just got an 'Information Letter' in my gckey account directing me to submit my passport. Is this the RFV? Im an FSW-O applicant, so was waiting for an email.
Congrats on approval!! Yes it is basically the RFV, you can follow the instructions to submit your passport :)
Do you know your VO?

Reactions: Hangry_Lady

vaness

Jul 24, 2023
Hi. FSW Outland too. Sorry but my VFS was Nairobi, Kenya.

Hi Congrats on receiving your visa,
i was wondering if your secondary visa office Was Nairobi,Kenya? i am applying from Nigeria and my Secondary VO is Accra ghana but would like to send my passport through dhl to Kenya like you did since its faster. im wondering if this would be a problem if Kenya is not my SVO or it doesnt matter

drjaved

Oct 10, 2022
FSW-O
AOR: 27/05/2023
MED: 19/06/2023
BIO:21/06/2023
BG check started: 21/06/2023

Anyone in same boat?

I got AOR on 16th , no progress since then . I got email earlier that Bio and Medical will not be needed as I am already in Canada. NO progress on my profile for almost 55 days of AOR

Tomia

Jun 16, 2023
Hi Congrats on receiving your visa,
i was wondering if your secondary visa office Was Nairobi,Kenya? i am applying from Nigeria and my Secondary VO is Accra ghana but would like to send my passport through dhl to Kenya like you did since its faster. im wondering if this would be a problem if Kenya is not my SVO or it doesnt matter
Hi. I’m not sure what primary or secondary visa office is o. Lol. I’m also Nigerian. But I’m certain you can send your passport through DHL to Kenya. That’s what I did because I also heard it’s faster.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi. I haven't received the PCC from my respective State as it's usually delayed and won't reach to me on time.

Can you please tell me if I should upload the LOE in the PCC column while filling the post ITA application or in the LEO column only.

Should I leave the PCC column blank?

I am an inland candidate.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi. I haven't received the PCC from my respective State as it's usually delayed and won't reach to me on time.

Can you please tell me if I should upload the LOE in the PCC column while filling the post ITA application or in the LEO column only.

Should I leave the PCC column blank?

I am an inland candidate.
How many days have left for you to submit your application? If you leave your PCC blank, your application will be cancelled.

If you attach a LOE, highly likely that your application will be cancelled.

BLS should've been able to provide the PCC in time. Why are you applying through the state?

Bond Didi

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi. I’m not sure what primary or secondary visa office is o. Lol. I’m also Nigerian. But I’m certain you can send your passport through DHL to Kenya. That’s what I did because I also heard it’s faster.
Heard Accra takes 4-6 weeks from VFS Nigeria,and sadly no frequent updates. I think IRCC needs to step in and provide guidance on this VFS service and the coldness towards applicants in Nigeria.

akuralv

Nov 16, 2022
Heard Accra takes 4-6 weeks from VFS Nigeria,and sadly no frequent updates. I think IRCC needs to step in and provide guidance on this VFS service and the coldness towards applicants in Nigeria.
It’s absolutely weird!! Wonder why they will hold a travel document for 6 weeks. It’s crazy how one can’t travel anywhere due to this

wowangst

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
04-05-2023
Med's Done....
04-05-2023
Passport Req..
25/01/2024
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/2024
PNP OINP Outland
May 4 AOR
Medicals and Biometrics updated on June 1
No recently updates- Background still in progress and Eligibility not started.

• Sad
Reactions: qdee