Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So an Application can be returned as incomplete after receiving AOR? I always thought you don't get AOR if the application is incomplete
You don't get AOR if the application is not complete...that stage is connected together and it depends of the officer but no AOR until completeness check is done

Last edited:

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello group,

Someone who has entered Canada and is vaccinated. Steps to review those vaccinated from another country:

Could you tell me what is the review process with that issue of the vaccine card?

Only the vaccination card is shown and they let you pass?

Or is there a more in-depth review that takes longer for them to validate?

Thanks so much for the guidance and help.

gc1735

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Hello group,

Someone who has entered Canada and is vaccinated. Steps to review those vaccinated from another country:

Could you tell me what is the review process with that issue of the vaccine card?

Only the vaccination card is shown and they let you pass?

Or is there a more in-depth review that takes longer for them to validate?

Thanks so much for the guidance and help.
I entered from the US driving (a bit before it was opened to all US citizens - allowed in because my spouse is Canadian), so the process may be different. You enter all of your arrival information in the ArriveCAN app and then upload a copy of your proof of vaccination and fill out the relevant info on the same screen. When you arrive at the border, the officer should be able to see all of your information, but I just tucked my vaccine card into my passport when handing it to the officer, along with our negative PCR test result printout (from within 72 hours). No further questions.

Reactions: KATHIA08

Rsk123

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
My SA mentioned that they will send my application to New Delhi VO. Does it mean my VO is New Delhi? Or Do I have to call IRCC to confirm that? because I have not received my AOR2.
Thank you.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
My SA mentioned that they will send my application to New Delhi VO. Does it mean my VO is New Delhi? Or Do I have to call IRCC to confirm that? because I have not received my AOR2.
Thank you.
They will send you AOR2 but if they already mentioned in SA that your application will further process by new delhi visa office then just consider that your VO will be new delhi.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
I entered from the US driving (a bit before it was opened to all US citizens - allowed in because my spouse is Canadian), so the process may be different. You enter all of your arrival information in the ArriveCAN app and then upload a copy of your proof of vaccination and fill out the relevant info on the same screen. When you arrive at the border, the officer should be able to see all of your information, but I just tucked my vaccine card into my passport when handing it to the officer, along with our negative PCR test result printout (from within 72 hours). No further questions.
Thank you so much,

Do they just look at the card or do they have to take it away privately to check the country of the card?

Thanks,

gc1735

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Thank you so much,

Do they just look at the card or do they have to take it away privately to check the country of the card?

Thanks,
They just looked at my card, but I had to also upload it before we arrived within ArriveCAN, so not sure if the app is capable of doing some kind of check of its own - as more people from more countries begin entering and presenting different forms of proof of vaccination, they may begin having to do different checks, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: KATHIA08

MBTS

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
Updated status
13/5 document received
29/6 CNCC, biometric and medical request
23/7 CNCC , biometric and medical record were received by officer
3/9pre arrival letter

Keep waiting the next email now.
Any update after the pre-arrival letter?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, Is anyone’s file in Accra Visa Office, AVO? May 2021 Applicant, yet to receive Medicals
Yes....my wife's file is there May 31 but she already did her medicals and police certificate in February.....and did her Biometrics last year