*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Should I be worried that my biometrics exemption has not reflected on my profile yet? AOR May 16 CEC inland. Is there anyone else in the same situation?
AOR May 16. CEC Inland. Bio exempt updated Oct 13. Dependant bio Nov 30. Still waiting

VivasO

Nov 18, 2020
Called yesterday

AOR May 22nd. Bio Oct 9th.
Eligibility & Security passed
Criminality & background in progress

Khjordan

Aug 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
We got our COPR 4 days ago. My husband was the main applicant and I was the second applicant. Here is the details of our application:

EE-BC PNP Skill Worker inland
AOR: May 27, 2020
Medical passed: July 16, 2020
Biometric exempted (completed): Dec 8, 2020
COPR: Jan 6, 2021
Vo: Sydney, NS

Checkout this link for more details: Timeline details

Hope you all get COPR soon!
Can I ask under which NOC you appiled? I am AOR April 2nd under BC PNP skilled worker inland NOC 6211 . RFV since October 2nd, 2020. But I haven't heard any update yet. Now, I am wondering if my NOC is affecting my timeline.

okirazli

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
I think most May applications are on hold. Stuck at Security not started.
Yeah. I've been trying to find a logic behind June- Oct applications to move so quickly but March and May to be this stuck. There is absolutely none.
"Each application has its own course" just does not apply here. I'm honestly very curious to see how they work.

It's not based on NOC code, not based on nationality nor stream. There is absolutely no parameter to follow for guessing estimated times. Why would they go out of order just because it's slower during COVID?

Anyway, hope to see updates soon. Good luck all

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Yeah. I've been trying to find a logic behind June- Oct applications to move so quickly but March and May to be this stuck. There is absolutely none.
"Each application has its own course" just does not apply here. I'm honestly very curious to see how they work.

It's not based on NOC code, not based on nationality nor stream. There is absolutely no parameter to follow for guessing estimated times. Why would they go out of order just because it's slower during COVID?

Anyway, hope to see updates soon. Good luck all
Someone speculated earlier "to make their stats look better. If there is chance to complete some applications within 6 months then ignore others which have already crossed the 6 months mark. This way percentage of apps completed within 6 months would be higher"
I guess we are hit hard because by the time our Bio could be completed or exempted, we were already very close to 6 months mark

Last edited:

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
They will ignore it.
will be definitely ignored if just a handful of people provide feedback.. If a lot of people who are affected provide feedback, they should take a note..Not that they don't know already about this issue of random case processing.
Otherwise this whole feedback thing is a farce if they just ignore.

Vjade89

May 6, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Still waiting for some sort of response from Immigration, - just wanting to connect with other PR applicants in May 2020... here is my timeline;

-Inland Australian Citizen applicant-
PR CEC Received date: May 6, 2020
Medical passed: August 21, 2020
Biometrics complete: October 19, 2020
Background check: ... Still processing ...

Haven't heard a thing since I had my biometrics completed in October, was hoping for some communication in Nov or Dec.

Not hearing anything is the worst, but luckily I am already here in Canada and my BOWP was approved while I've been waiting. At least now I have an official piece of paper from Immigration to relax me... for the time being.

Hopeful0403

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Still waiting for some sort of response from Immigration, - just wanting to connect with other PR applicants in May 2020... here is my timeline;

-Inland Australian Citizen applicant-
PR CEC Received date: May 6, 2020
Medical passed: August 21, 2020
Biometrics complete: October 19, 2020
Background check: ... Still processing ...

Haven't heard a thing since I had my biometrics completed in October, was hoping for some communication in Nov or Dec.

Not hearing anything is the worst, but luckily I am already here in Canada and my BOWP was approved while I've been waiting. At least now I have an official piece of paper from Immigration to relax me... for the time being.
Same status and similar dates as many and many and many and many of us on this thread :(

Vjade89

May 6, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-05-2020
Same status and similar dates as many and many and many and many of us on this thread :(
Yeah, isn't it exhausting waiting, after months of not hearing anything! And I'm just trying not to think about or check my emails lol..