+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** May 2020 AOR - Join here ***

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
I dont know bro, as far as I know cerb and/or employment insurance is all online and easy. And as far as I know it is not individual right to step back if they dont feel safe. If they dont feel safe they can step back but it would be quitting not laying off. No benefits are given if employee quit by him/her self. Anyway you are right that there is nothing we can do about it from ourside except being hopeful.
Yeah lets be hopefull and hope for the best. Thanks for the reply!!!

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Apply for GCMS notes then you will come to know where exactly your file has been stuck.

did you clear MCQ and OSCE?
I did not give it yet, i cant do it maintaining full time job status. And for gcms notes and webform lawyer refused to do so. I doubt she might end our contract so i have not insisted.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Will u please elaborate what MCQ or OSCE are? Thanks
That is nothing related to immigration. Any pharmacy degree holder can evaluate thier degree from PEBC(pharmacy education board of canada) they will issue ECA upon request but mainly people does degree evaluation in order to sit in exam of registered pharmacists. MCQ and OSCE are pharmacy exams

Reactions: Brar2698

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
Can i go out of canada without biometrics and come back? I am on work permit and really want to visit family but dont know if we will be allowed to be back?
Also can i do biometrics in another country

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Can i go out of canada without biometrics and come back? I am on work permit and really want to visit family but dont know if we will be allowed to be back?
I dont know how travel restrictions are going to work. Please take expert advise on it because it can also change after you move. However, as far as biometrics are concerned, I saw few posts where outland applicant said they successfully gave it in their country. Again, research good about using your BIl letter to be used in another country. Its your decision brother and i know how you are feeling now but in my dearly personal opinion, if you can bear few months, bear it. It just a matter of time.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
I dont know bro, as far as I know cerb and/or employment insurance is all online and easy. And as far as I know it is not individual right to step back if they dont feel safe. If they dont feel safe they can step back but it would be quitting not laying off. No benefits are given if employee quit by him/her self. Anyway you are right that there is nothing we can do about it from ourside except being hopeful.
Who said that individual cant step back any point of time you have the right to say no at workplace when u feel it has risk and you can report it if you are forced...its not quitting i have seen ppl doing at government places..if you are talking about small companies that doesnt have unions probably thats the case but as per law in ontario you have the right..

Cccchloe

Aug 19, 2020
Hey,
Anyone with aor of around may25(cec inland) with any updates on eligiblity or background check etc.
I will really appreciate the update.
May 24 AOR, CEC inland
Just got the webform today, processing office in Ottawa, security not initiated, criminal in progress, the weird part is that I asked about my eligibility status as well but they do not even mention a word about my eligibility, don't know if they just forgot to do it or maybe this could be a bad sign, like not recommend passed or something? Worried about this. But anyway, seems that they are becoming slower than earlier before.

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, I receive this letter from IRCC
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 Biometrics

Does any one receive the same?
I had received it on 20 Aug : Information Letter

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
you cant not :(

While biometrics collection is temporarily suspended at Service Canada locations, do not go to another biometrics collection point, including

• Canadian ports of entry (POEs)
  • other international biometrics collection sites
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Who said that individual cant step back any point of time you have the right to say no at workplace when u feel it has risk and you can report it if you are forced...its not quitting i have seen ppl doing at government places..if you are talking about small companies that doesnt have unions probably thats the case but as per law in ontario you have the right..
The company I work for is not unionized and they do not issue ROE just on the feeling. They provide mask, gloves and disinfectant. If still I feel unsafe that is my problem according to them. There should be reasonable excuse for lay off. They also posted MEMO quoting gov guidelines during covid with respect to Employment Standard Act. for essential services.

Last edited:
Reactions: kabir_krishna

Brar2698

Jul 23, 2020
May 24 AOR, CEC inland
Just got the webform today, processing office in Ottawa, security not initiated, criminal in progress, the weird part is that I asked about my eligibility status as well but they do not even mention a word about my eligibility, don't know if they just forgot to do it or maybe this could be a bad sign, like not recommend passed or something? Worried about this. But anyway, seems that they are becoming slower than earlier before.
AOR may 25.
I gave a call to ircc agent today. And got to know that eligibility and security has not initiated yet. But they are processing my background check. Which cannot be completed without biometrics. So yeah, the process is really slow as compared to AORs from early may.
Hope we all get the good news soon!!

DDEE

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

Does anybody know how long it takes that a submitted document via a web form is in the process? I submitted a document 3 days ago, called IRCC, and the document is not in the process. Thank you.

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
Hi,

Does anybody know how long it takes that a submitted document via a web form is in the process? I submitted a document 3 days ago, called IRCC, and the document is not in the process. Thank you.
For me it was 4 to 5 business days - once they are attached to your file you will get a confirmation e-mail