+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2019 Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

tinahuynh

Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
I just got eligibility passed letter through my CIC account but no info on CIC such as background has changed or my husband’s SA. It is still showing in progress. On ECAS it is showing Decision Made on Sponsorship application status but still in progress for permanent residence application status. Just wondering how many more steps to go before DM. ( Inland May-applicant)
Much appreciated!!

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just got eligibility passed letter through my CIC account but no info on CIC such as background has changed or my husband’s SA. It is still showing in progress. On ECAS it is showing Decision Made on Sponsorship application status but still in progress for permanent residence application status. Just wondering how many more steps to go before DM. ( Inland May-applicant)
Much appreciated!!
Did you get an email for SA? We didn't...

bu1007

Aug 31, 2019
Got my 'Medical exam passed' notification today!
Still no AIP for either of us
Still no OWP either

Aman.ghafar

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
We received medical request last week did the medicals. My status still says your action is required. Do I have to submit anything online ?

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
We received medical request last week did the medicals. My status still says your action is required. Do I have to submit anything online ?
The clinic where you get the medical have a timeline to submit it. My medical doctor said they submit within 10 business days and they submitted my medical report on the 10th day.

LittleNinja

May 21, 2019
Got a ghost update today after medical passed and background check started a couple of weeks ago. No DM on ecas yet so what would that ghost update mean?

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Every country you lived for more than 6 months - you should provide Police clearance certificate.
Just a quick question. When I phoned CIC and asked whether I needed a police certificate from my country they told me in my case I don't need it. The wording on the application checklist and guide only covers two options : police certificate from current country of residence (if living there over 6 months) and police certificate from country where you spent majority of your adult life since turning 18. So in the end I listened to the cic officer and didn't send police certificate from my country, since I only lived there a year after turning 18, and I'm 25 now. So for both options it's Canadian ppc in my case. Was this a misinformation? Because it really doesn't state anywhere clearly.

maggie.sh

Sep 12, 2019
Got a ghost update today after medical passed and background check started a couple of weeks ago. No DM on ecas yet so what would that ghost update mean?
I've heard that once that's all done, you can get three ghost updates as they process your background check. Apparently there are three parts to the BC, and once they mark each part complete on their end you can get a ghost update! So maybe that?

Last edited: