+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi !I called on +1 8882422100.This is no of ircc canada.I called from text now app.That lady didnt tell me any such thing that my file is processed out of India so she cant tell me the details.I am not sure if my visa office.I really made a mistake of not asking her my vo.I am thinking if calling again aftersome days.
Hi Wishcan,

Thanks for the clarification.

Based upon the info shared by the CIC Agent, I don't think your file is with NDVO....and I certainly hope that is the case, as NDVO is reputed to be slow and unresponsive :(

All the best.

Reactions: Wishcan

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Subsequent to my call to the IRCC agent in Canada, I raised Webforms both to IRCC Canada as well as NDVO.
I received the same response from IRCC Canada, asking me to connect with NDVO, while I am still waiting for the response from NDVO.

Btw, I received a ghost update on the same day as the generic response to my Webform query...not sure if the ghost update was due to Webform or the actual movement of my file.

Just keeping my fingers crossed.

All the best for your case.
Thanks and All the best for your Application. what is your AOR DATE.

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
My agent told its normal to be late by 1 or 2 months now a days.
Still we can either call or raise a webform for our satisfaction.We cant do much though.Yeah may be due to high volume.
Thank you for the response. I have raised a webform though I understand that the process now just seems to take longer. Its heartening to know that this isn't an irregular thing otherwise I might have panicked. Hopefully the wait isn't too long for any of us.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
By reading your post and Mr Jpsingh it seems that my file is in canada not in ndvo as the lady didn't tell me so .I will confirm on Monday.Is there no such no for ndvo?
Thanks Best luck
Thanks and LUCKY that your FILE is not at NDVO. what is your AOR DATE .All the best.

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
Received the PPR email today. Details below:

FSW - Outland
Resident - UAE
Nationality - Indian
Travel history - South East Asia, Canada
No dependents

AOR: 15 May 2019
Medicals passed: 21 June 2019
Biometrics invitiation letter: 26 June 2019
Biometrics submission date: 29 June 2019
PPR email: 14 Nov 2019 (12:06 AM IST)
(I didn't see any ghost updates but I may have just missed them. I think my visa office is Ottawa - but I only have an email at this point and am not very sure how to tell what my visa office is.)

This forum has been very helpful and has really helped me keep patient. Thanks everyone.
My visa office is Abu Dhabi, not Ottawa.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
My AOR is 8th May.

I know it is not wise to compare timelines, but it is nevertheless very frustrating to see even June AORs starting to get their PPRs
My AOR was on 13th May and I only got it 2 days ago, so don't feel bad. Hopefully it is just around the corner!

Reactions: Jpsingh77

Amitayu

Aug 15, 2019
My 180 days was over on the 4th of Nov. I raised a webform on the 5th. Got a ghost update on the 7th. Then on the 13th I got a response from CIC saying my decision has been made, but they did not tell me what that decision was and I will contacted via email soon. I called up on the 15th and was told my case is at NDVO and they cannot tell me anything further. Nothing till this morning, and the wait continues.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My 180 days was over on the 4th of Nov. I raised a webform on the 5th. Got a ghost update on the 7th. Then on the 13th I got a response from CIC saying my decision has been made, but they did not tell me what that decision was and I will contacted via email soon. I called up on the 15th and was told my case is at NDVO and they cannot tell me anything further. Nothing till this morning, and the wait continues.
Almost there, good luck!!

aks007

Nov 15, 2019
Wait for an automated email - most likely PPR :)

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
All the best.

mflyingsoon

Nov 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

I had been a silent observer on the forum for the past couple of months. We are in Sydney, Australia and have received a mail requesting for Passport on Thursday (14th Nov). See below timelines hope this helps:

AOR - 31st March 2019
Medicals Completed - 13th May
Biometrics completed and updated on profile - 20th May
No news for months. Contacted call centre couple of times but dint have much luck with updates. After 6 months raised web form query and received standard response.
VO - Sydney Australia; In between received couple of mails from VFS in September with decision envelope has been sent to VO Sydney, later had another one stating decision envelope transmitted to IRCC however, on calling the call centre they had no update. No update in October or November till 14th Nov.
Request for PR email from Canadian Consulate in Sydney, Australia - 14th Nov. Came to inbox, NOT spam mail. No Ghost Update either.
Portal status on 18th - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements; We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. So the portal can be confusing

submitted requested documents on 18th November. awaiting for COPR letter. Not sure how long they will take to process COPR considering Sydney (Australia) VO is slow.

Hope this helps everyone and stay positive guys you aint far!

Monsterup

Nov 4, 2019
Hi any one here with Vancouver VO? 11 days past 6 mnth mark just received webform reply that my case is in Vancouver VO and eligibility and security has not been even started ? :(..