+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Ri-1989n

Aug 16, 2018
Ur exact status can be findout by ordering gcms
I ordered GCMS and it says the below

FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met ; SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : REQUIRED REVIEW R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVEIW REQUIRED REAADY TO FINALIZE RPRF :Complete

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018

FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met ; SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : REQUIRED REVIEW R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVEIW REQUIRED REAADY TO FINALIZE RPRF :Complete
I think u r near ppr,also consult with ur lawyer

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
I am still waiting with AOR of 11th May. I received GCMS notes on 27th December and as per the notes, last time a human being looked at my file on 31st May 2018.

mirsa

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

Needed your help in understanding something. My AOR is 18th May and after the medicals which got approved on 31st may , i got an update today to show the proof of funds. Wanted to check if PPR is close for me ?Or what stage am in right now :(.
Try calling the customer service for IRCC and ask them the status for medical, eligibility, security and criminality. They will tell you if its all completed or in progress.

Did you show proof of funds initially when submitting your EE application?

seabourne17

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Try calling the customer service for IRCC and ask them the status for medical, eligibility, security and criminality. They will tell you if its all completed or in progress.

Did you show proof of funds initially when submitting your EE application?
Sometime ircc dont update our statuss till we receire ppr, so provide new pof statements and proof as soon as possible

kartiksood1

Jul 10, 2018

This is my exact status since last 4 months. Review required for funds.Its not bad news, its not good news. It just means that it could take any amount of time till the time case officer reviews it again and approves it or asks for an additional document.
Does not mean your ppr is near as suggested by somebody..sorry for being brutally honest and too direct.

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
This is my exact status since last 4 months. Review required for funds.Its not bad news, its not good news. It just means that it could take any amount of time till the time case officer reviews it again and approves it or asks for an additional document.
Does not mean your ppr is near as suggested by somebody..sorry for being brutally honest and too direct.
Yes mine too...Eligibility : recommend passed , Security: not started , Criminality : passed, Medicals : passed..This the status since 3 months for me..and its going to cross 9 months very soon(AORmay02)