+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
I called CIC , and its a big headache calling them,,,,took 1 hour to speak to an agent.
She took my details.......and said nothing in system on your or your spouse name...
She Further added, CIC working on applications received until April 28,2017.

hbee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
Doc's Request.
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
07-06-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017
Med's Done....
18-09-2017
i was unable to link it- let me know if you can.
When you get AoR you can sign up for the online CIC portal and "link your application" so that you can get messages from CIC online and send them future documents. When I tried to link it yesterday it couldn't find our application so I was curious if you had similar issues.

zhey616

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I called CIC , and its a big headache calling them,,,,took 1 hour to speak to an agent.
She took my details.......and said nothing in system on your or your spouse name...
So it's really possible that our application packages aren't opened yet?

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Abhi.. But we are seeing that may 11th recipients also are getting AORs na.. They are saying April 28th :( are you based out of India ? How did u try to contact ?

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
congrats !!

Mine application details were same as urs , i guess
Application sent - May-08-2017
Application received - May-11-2017

still nothing from cic......

I really don't know their process but one thing i will highlight that my application was received on May/11 as per Canada post but according to them they received on may/9 which is kind of weird.

Neha2703

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
But i actually had a relief because i read one of the post where they had same mailing address and the officer needed the authorization form and package was returned. In my case i actually had same email address instead of mailing address and was a bit worried but looks like email is not a concern.
Just a question, is it still possible for them to return the package after receiving AOR for sponsor and PA?

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hello, just wondering is PCC mandatory for everyone or its based on the ccase by case?

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
Abhi.. But we are seeing that may 11th recipients also are getting AORs na.. They are saying April 28th :( are you based out of India ? How did u try to contact ?
Yes i too saw some of comments from folks here..for May/11...

either God knows or CIC knows...

Yes I am Indian Citizen and Canadian resident and presently living in Canada...and have applied for my wife..I called them on 1800- line

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
I really don't know their process but one thing i will highlight that my application was received on May/11 as per Canada post but according to them they received on may/9 which is kind of weird.
:eek: What !!!

then there may be a possibility of reverse scenario too.....Canadian post saying May/11 and they may say they received later after May/11.......
I am scratching my head now.....

abhi1811

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Category........
But i actually had a relief because i read one of the post where they had same mailing address and the officer needed the authorization form and package was returned. In my case i actually had same email address instead of mailing address and was a bit worried but looks like email is not a concern.
Just a question, is it still possible for them to return the package after receiving AOR for sponsor and PA?
Which mail address you are talking about ?

I dont think so they generally do it after issuing AOR,,,but yes if the sponsor doesn't meet the criteria,they may send it back...