+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Every case is different. Not all the applicants of May 2nd and !st got the AOR. You can expect until the next 3rd June or some days after. Any thing can happen . I am also May 4th Applicant. Hope all goes well, IA
thanks can u let me know if y hear anything from CIC thanks aamin ..

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
hi i sent in my application for my spouse on may 1st and it was received may 3rd but no AOR yet
Same boat; received on 3rd May 2017 and no AOR yet; lets wait probably next week seeing that Lots of Last week of April applicants got there AOR1 this week.

Reactions: Arshad_1993

veritasium

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Need advice... Since I've been living with my spouse in Thailand for 2 years now, do you reckon we have a shot at getting a TRV? I would like to visit Canada for a short period of 2 weeks because my father has fallen ill. We are both employed (my work permit expires in 2018), so I have no plans of moving to Canada until the PR process is complete.

Should I simply apply for TRV immediately, or wait for the AOR / SA (may 1st applicant)? However I don't want there to be a dual intention scenario, because I simply want the ability to visit family back in Canada with my spouse regardless of the PR sponsorship process.

And lastly, would there be a conflict if we create a CGKey account before we get the request from AOR to link account?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Need advice... Since I've been living with my spouse in Thailand for 2 years now, do you reckon we have a shot at getting a TRV? I would like to visit Canada for a short period of 2 weeks because my father has fallen ill. We are both employed (my work permit expires in 2018), so I have no plans of moving to Canada until the PR process is complete.

Should I simply apply for TRV immediately, or wait for the AOR / SA (may 1st applicant)? However I don't want there to be a dual intention scenario, because I simply want the ability to visit family back in Canada with my spouse regardless of the PR sponsorship process.

And lastly, would there be a conflict if we create a CGKey account before we get the request from AOR to link account?
You should inly post in one thread and suggest starting a new one with this question however i did answer it in another thread