+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

rosettebarrera

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello,
Just want to ask if someone here is experiencing also a NO REPLY from CIC?
Its been a month since i passed the application of my husband.
But still i didn't receive a mail from them
This is my first time here.
Thank you!

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
I forgot to advise that my hubby also got a copy of our AOR sent to his email yesterday.

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
But i still i don't have my application number.
that's ok.. when I had my info put in there, I still didnt have AOR yet..

I wanted to commend the one who maintains the spreadsheet..Great job! :) <3

rosettebarrera

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Call center told me now tgat they are working on 12 may application
Something is wrong with there system
Frustrating
Call center told me now tgat they are working on 12 may application
Something is wrong with there system
Frustrating
oh yah!
omg, maybe my application is included there, i submit it May 15 but still no reply to my email.

Reactions: Simr19991

caromaline

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Call CIC coz they never send Sch A & Pcc. Its a system glitch so you have to send it through webform or mail. If your gckey works then just upload it otherwise use webform or mail. For example, my wife got AOR1 on May 16 & they requested sch a & pcc on same day but I had to call them to find out. She never received Sch A or Pcc request
Got the request today! They must have heard my whining;) Hope you guys all get sorted too - hopefully swift and smooth from here on

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
Hello,
I have been lurking around the thread for quiet sometime, it's my first post here. I sentmy spousal sponsorship application via canada post on May 4th and got message from IRCC mailroom confirming the application was received on May 9th. However all this I didn't received my AOR so I ended up contacting IRCC call centre last Friday. The agent told me it was weird that I had not heard back as they were processing applications from May 12th. They needed opening an enquiry and sent it to CPC Missisauga. Fast forward to today, I called them again and the agarnt said that the CPC office had left a note on my account that they can't find the application even after seaarching for it. The agent said I have two options either to wait or submit the application again. He recommended I submit the application again as it's no guarantee that they will find the Application. This is so frustrating and I am not sure what to do from here... any advice/ suggestions are welcomed

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hello,
I have been lurking around the thread for quiet sometime, it's my first post here. I sentmy spousal sponsorship application via canada post on May 4th and got message from IRCC mailroom confirming the application was received on May 9th. However all this I didn't received my AOR so I ended up contacting IRCC call centre last Friday. The agent told me it was weird that I had not heard back as they were processing applications from May 12th. They needed opening an enquiry and sent it to CPC Missisauga. Fast forward to today, I called them again and the agarnt said that the CPC office had left a note on my account that they can't find the application even after seaarching for it. The agent said I have two options either to wait or submit the application again. He recommended I submit the application again as it's no guarantee that they will find the Application. This is so frustrating and I am not sure what to do from here... any advice/ suggestions are welcomed
Call again and give them principal applicant details they might find a record
It happened with me when they sent mine back last time
I gave them principal applicant details and they found it

Kdd25

Jun 21, 2017
He did ask me for my spouse details and tried looking it up with her last name and DOB but couldn't find anything.

Simr19991

Star Member
May 9, 2017
He did ask me for my spouse details and tried looking it up with her last name and DOB but couldn't find anything.
Sorry to hear that
But I would suggest you trying calling them couple times because every agent says different all the time
Or wait little bit
If they have sent you back
Without leaving any note