TomTony said:
Congratulations! Enjoy the weekend :)
Hey. Not nice :mad: you copied my future time line :p

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Oren: It may also happen that the file is transferred to local CIC office at time when status changes to in process but the local CIC office only changes the status from in process to transferred when they open the file for further processing ?? It's my guess only.

oren said:
I saw that too but I think there will be another line stating which CIC office it got transferred to -- correct me if I'm wrong.
Sometimes it takes days/months for your application to change from In Process to Transferred to Local office.
I'm just guessing... right now mine is in process but still haven't been transferred to the local office closest to my home.

Based from previous posted by 'Family', you'll received two separate emails. You'll know which one is it by checking the UCI #.

yivet

Jun 26, 2015
Hi. Everyone.
I put wrong email address on my application. In this case I won't be able to receive AOR by email. My questions:
1) does CIC office will also send an AOR by mailing address?
2) can I still check status through CIC online services?

I was told to call and change my email address by the end of this month.
Thanks ;)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yivet said:
Hi. Everyone.
I put wrong email address on my application. In this case I won't be able to receive AOR by email. My questions:
1) does CIC office will also send an AOR by mailing address?
2) can I still check status through CIC online services?

I was told to call and change my email address by the end of this month.
Thanks ;)
you can still access your application status online (e-cas).

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A May applicant from Vancouver has received test date! Congratulations :) Great job Vancouver office.

yivet

Jun 26, 2015
I think I am the one gonna get AOR late due to wrong email address. I have been checking my online status by my PR number. It has nothing. So I am very nervous now. One question how can I know if my application get returned? :)
Thanks.

aburana

Apr 20, 2012
Thank you TomTony. I feel very lucky and very surprised when I saw the letter.
It looks like they are picking up the speed.
Good luck to us all!

TomTony said:
A May applicant from Vancouver has received test date! Congratulations :) Great job Vancouver office.

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Guys, I am starting to get worried, what if my application got returned but I never received it because it was lost in the mail. I mean just last week there was two wrong envelops in my mailbox the same mistake could be done with my envelope. The only thing that is keeping me from going extra worried now is that there is a couple of May 29 applicants left with me who haven't received their AOR yet.

There is already about 15 June applicants who received AOR, hopefully all May applicants will get AOR next week before I start going crazy.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
yivet said:
I think I am the one gonna get AOR late due to wrong email address. I have been checking my online status by my PR number. It has nothing. So I am very nervous now. One question how can I know if my application get returned? :)
Thanks.
Try using your client ID

It is 8 digit number printed at front of PR card in format xxxx-xxxx

If you still can't access it then it means you application has not been opened for processing. Usually it takes 1 to 3 months for CIC to open application for processing. If application is incomplete then it would be returned within 1 to 3 months

Do you remember what wrong email address you have used? If yes, try to create the same one online to see if you can create that one.