+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
ssohal153 said:
Why you got to e-mails , this is the e-mail I got from CIC

--------------------
This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before December 1st, 2011.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit all other requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

---------------------
waiting for someone to respond on this ?

kamnot

May 5, 2014
Today I received my pcc request even though it was included with the application. Is it a common thing? Has anyone seen cases like this before?

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
kamnot said:
Today I received my pcc request even though it was included with the application. Is it a common thing? Has anyone seen cases like this before?
What is the write up of CIC e-mail.Can you paste it here.

Can you check it is the same I provided earlier?

Arwy

Sep 12, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-07-2014
ssohal153 said:
waiting for someone to respond on this ?
What do you want us to tell you? I haven't received any emails from CIC. But my guess is if they are asking any additional documents, make sure that they get everything they ask at the earliest opportunity.

Moreover, it would have been helpful if you told us what exactly they ask. If you have a lawyer, it'd be a great time to discuss it with him or her.

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Arwy said:
What do you want us to tell you? I haven't received any emails from CIC. But my guess is if they are asking any additional documents, make sure that they get everything they ask at the earliest opportunity.

Moreover, it would have been helpful if you told us what exactly they ask. If you have a lawyer, it'd be a great time to discuss it with him or her.
If you see my post it is clearly mention what i am asking. anyway "" They are asking for PCC" but I was just worried about the statement" This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before December 1st, 2011. ""

tfcfan1

Jun 3, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ssohal153 said:
If you see my post it is clearly mention what i am asking. anyway "" They are asking for PCC" but I was just worried about the statement" This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review. It will be reviewed by one of our officers, with priority given to applications that were received at CIC before December 1st, 2011. ""
I wouldn't worry about that comment.
I got the same comment when they requested my wife's RCMP.
Basically, they are just letting you know your application is in Ottawa for processing. Remember the applications were originally submitted to Sydney. Priority given to apps received before Dec 1, 2011 is just their way of letting you know "this is a first come first served system, if your case gets delayed is because we are working on applications sent before your's. So better send us the documents requested ASAP or you risk becoming part of the pile"

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Hello everyone!

any recommendations for getting medicals done in Toronto/Scarborough area?

Please and thank you!

alyssa_abfam17

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
03-11-15
Med's Done....
11-11-15
Passport Req..
20-11-15
Anybody here still waiting for Medical request? :-[

rogerspr

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
12-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
4th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
5th Feb 2015 and sent on 12th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived, RPRF paid upfront on 12th May 2015
Passport Req..
27th Nov 2015
hello All, i am a May applicant. CIC requested for sending dependent documents, (i had informed them about the birth of my son in sep, they sent me a dependent add on kit, i sent the documents only in jan 15, after a reminder from them.) I have also sent the PCC for my spouse and myself as it was included with the application.

any idea how long will i have to wait for these documents to be added to my file and when i will get my MR ? has anyone else been in a similar situation ?

thanks.

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
tfcfan1 said:
I wouldn't worry about that comment.
I got the same comment when they requested my wife's RCMP.
Basically, they are just letting you know your application is in Ottawa for processing. Remember the applications were originally submitted to Sydney. Priority given to apps received before Dec 1, 2011 is just their way of letting you know "this is a first come first served system, if your case gets delayed is because we are working on applications sent before your's. So better send us the documents requested ASAP or you risk becoming part of the pile"
Thanks for the explanation.

ssohal153

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
rogerspr said:
hello All, i am a May applicant. CIC requested for sending dependent documents, (i had informed them about the birth of my son in sep, they sent me a dependent add on kit, i sent the documents only in jan 15, after a reminder from them.) I have also sent the PCC for my spouse and myself as it was included with the application.

any idea how long will i have to wait for these documents to be added to my file and when i will get my MR ? has anyone else been in a similar situation ?

thanks.
I sent the dependent document to CIC last week. What all documents you have sent to CIC?

adipadi

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
I have been asked for PCC from 2 countries. I have them for 1, but not for the other. Should I wait for the other one and then send them both at the same time, or send the one I have right now, and other one later?

Any suggestions?

katie26

Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
info_sk said:
Hello everyone!

any recommendations for getting medicals done in Toronto/Scarborough area?

Please and thank you!

I did mine here:

Lyndon F. Mascarenhas 200 St-Clair Avenue West,
Suite101 - W,
Ontario,Toronto
M4V 1R1
416-960-1014
www.visadoctor.ca English / Portuguese / Spanis

Great doctor and it was pretty quick. You need to call them to schedule an appointment. You have to pay cash-I think it was $250.. You will need to do X-rays at that facility and they will send you to a different location for a blood work (and urine ...) - it is not too far from the first location.
Good Luck :)